Reactions: AutismMaxing and efidescontinuado
Kill shit, thread yourself

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Ritalincel
whoever stickied this travesty deserves death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Read it all but didn’t click any of the links

I agree society has changed that means it’s time for us to change too.

Stop whining and instead stack paper; surgerymaxx and become better than 90% of other dudes. Start a brand and build yourself some damn status.

Stop crying because some girls don’t like you - why would they like you if you don’t even like yourself or bring any sort of value to the table?

If you think girls are going to like or sleep with you just because you begin a conversation or are nice to them or make a Tinder profile you are blue pill as hell.

Tldr: stop bitching and work on yourself to become a man that women might actually wanna fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, AutismMaxing and alex569

Stop whining and instead stack paper; surgerymaxx and become better than 90% of other dudes. Start a brand and build yourself some damn status.

Stop crying because some girls don’t like you - why would they like you if you don’t even like yourself or bring any sort of value to the table?

If you think girls are going to like or sleep with you just because you begin a conversation or are nice to them or make a Tinder profile you are blue pill as hell.

Tldr: stop bitching and work on yourself to become a man that women might actually wanna fuck.
t. bluepilled mangina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Deleted member 4797
t. bluepilled mangina

That post wasn’t blue pilled you idiot, if anything it was red/black.

You have to earn pussy, it won’t be handed to you.

Work on yourself (looks, money etc) and stop crying about being incel. It’s a loser mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643

>not an incel
>proving why dating is getting harder for men
dont see what the problem is

>not an incel
>proving why dating is getting harder for men
dont see what the problem is

Dating is getting harder, for all levels of men.

There’s no way around it, adapt or die.

Forget about women for 3-5 years, work on yourself, and become better than most men

This is the only syrategy

It’s only going to get harder during the next decade when girls are getting DMs right on their 18th birthday with invites to super yachts.

It’s just the way of the world and it’s not going to change.

Get better not bitter

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and TylerDurden
Dating is getting harder, for all levels of men.

There’s no way around it, adapt or die.

Forget about women for 3-5 years, work on yourself, and become better than most men

This is the only syrategy

It’s only going to get harder during the next decade when girls are getting DMs right on their 18th birthday with invites to super yachts.

It’s just the way of the world and it’s not going to change.

Get better not bitter
Thats why im on this forum

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
8/10=/=top 20%

Jfl at thinking 20% of men are 8/10. It doesn't work like that. Men that are higher than a 7 are rare. Probably less than 5% of the population. 9's and 10's are even more rare and probably less than sub-1%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Jfl at thinking 20% of men are 8/10. It doesn't work like that. Men that are higher than a 7 are rare. Probably less than 5% of the population. 9's and 10's are even more rare and probably less than sub-1%.
7 PSL isn't even 1/100

Fucking cope, bro.
bro always on point with your haircuts of that mop hair bro you look like damn bow bro I don't even recognize you anymore how do you feel bro it feel course I did bro there's what you need what you want bro so not only does it you got 20% off you ready bro you're because your hair is super thin bro yeah volume now bro you look like Ryan you all right bro so your hairs on point what I'm saying bro we should call LexA bro if you don't have a full beard go he's full-on 25 bro all right don't pluck a man's eyebrows to the point that clean eyebrow and then you want to brush the natural eyebrow like these eyebrows other eyebrow then brush them into place eyebrows are always brushed damn Mike you look like a heartbreaker brought my next up when you're grooving bro I see so when you don't wash your face bro you stuff take care of that bro you're gonna basics that guys need to be do a bro language next by the end of the date bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Butthurt Dweller
i actually read it
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
so its another thread about same shit over and over?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Joker is rising

Attachments

• MV5BOGJlMDZhN2QtNmYzMy00MjU0LTgxZTAtOTEwMTNjNTNlNjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    MV5BOGJlMDZhN2QtNmYzMy00MjU0LTgxZTAtOTEwMTNjNTNlNjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4797
Ignore thread
Ignore this thread on
  • News feed
  • Thread list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Shouldn’t this be on incels.is not looksmax?

Thanks for the post. I'll read it through this Thursday when I have time. Right now i'm busy, but I will read it since it seems interesting.
Shouldn’t this be on incels.is not looksmax?
I use incel.net

Shit thread jfl how is this one best of the best but the Pitt pill thread isn't

Why is this incels.is thread on the Best of the Best?
go back to .co tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 6873 and Swolepenisman
Good thread tbh.

Despite average male is larping like crazy, evidence shows they are not getting more sex than 2/10 autistic manlets in .co .

Let that sink in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and HighIQcel
Good thread tbh.

Despite average male is larping like crazy, evidence shows they are not getting more sex than 2/10 autistic manlets in .co .

Let that sink in
IDC about sex I have girls to fuck I wanna be Brad Pitt face and get worshipped

reread the OP every morning to get blackpilled out of my mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4804
is because @untermensch is stealing all the women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I will read everything INCLUDING THE LINKS

tl didr
Nothing new.

It's basically over unless ur chad confirmed.....

again

Booyah GIF - HartOfDIxie Booyah Yes - Discover & Share GIFs ...

Rodeblurmaxxing is the only solution

Good read.

Societies fucked.

In 2021 Women have little competitive pressure as they all just share Chad, and as a result put little effort into staying healthy or eating healthy. All I see when I walk around, is fit muscular chads/chadlites with morbidly obese premature aged land whales.

I'm looksmaxing so I get treated better in life and feel better about myself but I know I'll never be a GigaChad (the ones who slay "healthier" women). I'd rather abstain than pork these land whales.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 6512
Microchimerism research shows any woman who has ever been pregnant by a man will be trafficked from the fetus DNA from that man even if she miscarried or had an abortion.
Actually, most women on the pill get pregnant all the time but the egg can't be fixed in the uterus. So they technically "abort".
If you consider telegony has been demonstrated to be true, you understand why virgins were mandatory.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
we need sharia law
I will unironically side with any political power that promises to restrict female freedom again I dont even care it its the sandniggers here in germany whoever makes the first move will have my full support I got nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

You sound like a redpill coper that has no clue how an intact society functions, if only the top 10% get anything at all there will always be 90% that won't get shit and they will just say fuck it and society will collapse either passively because it lacks the working power of these 90% or the incels will actively tear it down

Literally over for many men

i read all of them ngl

It's because both men and women are exposed relentlessly to beautiful people so their standards have exceeded their ability to attract what they consider acceptable. As such, people choose to either remain celibate or strive for unachievable mates, also resulting in being celibate.

Women suffer from this fate the same as men but good looking men will lower their standards for a quick fuck while good looking women almost certainly won't. As such, even average women are either taken by the good looking men or are enthralled by the idea of being with them, to the exclusion of looks-matched men, so average men are out of luck. Thus resulting in the phenomenon whereby a majority of men are celibate or miserably undermatched with uglies while a majority of women are in relationship or being fucked and chucked by Chads.

This phenomenon will only accelerate in the same vein that unhealthy food trends continue to dominate; people cannot escape psychological conditioning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
It's because both men and women are exposed relentlessly to beautiful people so their standards have exceeded their ability to attract what they consider acceptable. As such, people choose to either remain celibate or strive for unachievable mates, also resulting in being celibate.

Women suffer from this fate the same as men but good looking men will lower their standards for a quick fuck while good looking women almost certainly won't. As such, even average women are either taken by the good looking men or are enthralled by the idea of being with them, to the exclusion of looks-matched men, so average men are out of luck. Thus resulting in the phenomenon whereby a majority of men are celibate or miserably undermatched with uglies while a majority of women are in relationship or being fucked and chucked by Chads.

This phenomenon will only accelerate in the same vein that unhealthy food trends continue to dominate; people cannot escape psychological conditioning.
Men are getting more desperate and lowering their standards

@badg96 fogs

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003