Proof that your lower third doesnt matter. (Shitpost)

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
3 The Sexy Hitler Youth Haircut

^ Hot af with mediocre jaw.

It really doesn't matter that much. So if mewing doesn't turn you into Brad Pitt or doesn't work at all for you, its not over.

BUT IF MEWING DOESN'T WORK FOR ME I WILL MAKE A DEVICE THAT APPLIES THE SAME FORCES AT 10x THE PRESSURE AND THEN SELL THE DESIGN TO YOU FOR LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS GET FUCKED BRAINLETS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No seriously why aren't you making your own headgear?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
sell me yours

EYE AREA > LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, ZyzzReincarnate and Wincel
sell me yours
Yeah if I can make something that works I will just set up a tutorial on how to make it yourself for free. I've seen face pulling devices but the forces are always shitty/need to be constantly readjusted and wearing it for more than 30 minutes = death

Ndnbt0bsoyx11

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Swagwaffle and Never_Began
your example is shit and you don't make a good point.

Of course lower third matter, by A LOT. It just happens that most people have average lower third.

Give someone's chico's eyes and Janza's lower third. He'd be repulsive.

your example is shit and you don't make a good point.

Of course lower third matter, by A LOT. It just happens that most people have average lower third.

Give someone's chico's eyes and Janza's lower third. He'd be repulsive.
I don't care, if I really had a good point to make I would've posted this maybe NOT IN OFF TOPIC (I literally tagged it as a shitpost, ending it with encouragement to make shit yourself to improve your jaw) Of course lower third matters a shit ton for most people who don't have everything else covered in God-tier mode.

Don't know who these chico and janza people are. Maybe its because I don't watch your favorite Spanish romance films or maybe because I'm not the greatest example of an edgy 4channing teenage incel

Last edited:
I don't care, if I really had a good point to make I would've posted this maybe NOT IN OFF TOPIC (I literally tagged it as a shitpost) Of course lower third matters a shit ton for most people who don't have everything else covered in God-tier mode.

Don't know who these chico and janza people are. Maybe its because I don't watch your favorite Spanish romance films or maybe because I'm not the greatest example of an edgy 4channing teenage incel
explains why you shitpost so much... you got nothing useful to say

explains why you shitpost so much... you got nothing useful to say
Check my other (non-shit)posts and tell me those are all worse than blackpills and going around telling everybody "uur your ideas are shit COPE COOOOOOOOOPE!" If you don't like what I say then fine, lets not turn this into a flame war.

cant wait for the next bullrun ffs I HAD 70K WORTH OF CRYPTO AT THE PEAK IN JANUARY BUT GOT GREEDY AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BECOME MORE, now it's like 5k worth
Damn dude. I too want the bull run to start. I missed the first time ??

Damn dude. I too want the bull run to start. I missed the first time ??
probably never gonna happen, im just coping until it goes again, i had 70K in gains that Ididn't touch cause i was high inhib thought it would go even higher, then it plummetted and i got cucked so i HODL'ed

EYE AREA > LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE
Nah it's different for everyone.

Some people can slay with a amazing eye area + awful lower 3rd and others can do it with amazing final 3rd and shit eye area.

Overall I think eyes are more important as long as you have an okayish jawbone, but if you have a recessed jaw then good eye area is not saving you.

Some people can slay with a amazing eye area + awful lower 3rd and others can do it with amazing final 3rd and shit eye area.

Overall I think eyes are more important as long as you have an okayish jawbone, but if you have a recessed jaw then good eye area is not saving you.
exactly this, okayish jaw with slayer eyes = slayer, slayer jaw with shit eyes = rami malek

probably never gonna happen, im just coping until it goes again, i had 70K in gains that Ididn't touch cause i was high inhib thought it would go even higher, then it plummetted and i got cucked so i HODL'ed
Let’s hope for the best

never take what I say literally

cant wait for the next bullrun ffs I HAD 70K WORTH OF CRYPTO AT THE PEAK IN JANUARY BUT GOT GREEDY AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BECOME MORE, now it's like 5k worth
THATS WHY U ALWAYS PLAY SAFE BOYO

lower third doesnt matter? LOL!!!!!

some one without lower third growth would get ktfo in a fight.

omg neo nazi thread mods in reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy6

I havw no lower third, just round Asian moon face.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel