Proof women can't love ugly or average people (repost)

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
Repost of earlier offtopic thread. If you can respond to the good looking loser thread you can respond to this come on now.
This is women's response to the q can you be in love with someone you aren't sexually attracted to.

Here is the link to how women answered

Screencapture lipstickalley threads can you be in love with someone you arent sexually attract

Screencapture lipstickalley threads can you be in love with someone you arent sexually attract

Summary of what was said:

I didn't count but maybe like 60% said no, but the others who did say yes differentiate between love and being in love.
i.e They may love the person who is not attractive but they can't and will never be in love with them.

So is this lifefuel/suicidefuel?

I see it as suicidefuel as all my non-sexual fantasies have been of the women being in love with me. For those asking how can this be lifefuel in any way -
Well, it means you don't need to be Chad to be "loved" - but why saddle yourself with expenses of a ltr and marriage for that?

I understand MGTOW more after reading those answers.

Overall it's just confirmation if we needed any that if you can't reach a level that's attractive to them it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Robocok
No way
Who could've thought?
God
I can't breathe
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/l.ikyrhergrgwegewtgewewrtewrterewqfwergrwg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, DutchPrettyBoy, didntreadlol and 18 others
Water be like 💦💦💦

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
W A T E R

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
“Ugly as sin”:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 4053
why should they? I want hot women too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 2621
No way
Who could've thought?
God
I can't breathe
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/l.ikyrhergrgwegewtgewewrtewrterewqfwergrwg
Oh, I see we have got a funny guy here.

Anyway, my post wasn't a statement more of a question of what in the fuck are low tier normies supposed to do? Can you blame them for going MGTOW?

Last edited:
lol at lovecels, it will get boring at some point for both male/female, ideal LTRs only worked because men were the head of families and women wouldn't have any choice but to stay with them, but that time is long gone now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 4416
Water. Further all of them are probably PSL 3... and despite that have higher SMV than this entire forum combined.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, intovoid and eyearea
In other news, people have discovered they need to eat every once in a while to survive

Lipstickalley are the gender counterparts of incels

A bunch of landwhales fantasizing about sucking drakes dick

• +1
Reactions: zazzle and intovoid
at least they're not spewing a bunch of bluepilled lies tbh
also this works the same for guys too, why does this surprise you that much, it's universal regardless of gender JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 4430
God, pleeeesee stop.
GlisteningAnyDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yet PUAs and BBC dating coaches on YouTube will tell you, "you just gotta be alpha bro". You just gotta pass her shit test bro.

Wait wait women only likes attractive guys????

No way I’m being enlightened

giphy.gif

You posts like 2 screenshots from the most despicable place in the internet, Lipstickalley, female PSL

Plus one of them said. Then can be ugly to everyone else, long as they are attractive to you.
You can be niche or ugly/cute and someone will find you attractive but it’s rare.

Plus you talking romantic love, that’s different from family or friends love.

You wouldn’t romantically love a girl either if you found her ugly.

Plus one of them said. Then can be ugly to everyone else, long as they are attractive to you.
You can be niche or ugly/cute and someone will find you attractive but it’s rare.
yes, if you read what i wrote you would have seen i didn't say all of them said no.

You posts like 2 screenshots from the most despicable place in the internet, Lipstickalley, female PSL

Plus you talking romantic love, that’s different from family or friends love.

You wouldn’t romantically love a girl either if you found her ugly.
There isn't any moral judgment in the post, just giving confirmation that if you are not attractive to the girls it's over. Doesn't mean you can't get starfish sex.

anyway, I thought r/femaledatingstrategy was the despicable place, didn't know lipstick alley is hated here as well. But I guess every place where women gather to spout the blackpill will be viewed as despicable by some people.

yes, if you read what i wrote you would have seen i didn't say all of them said no.

There isn't any moral judgment in the post, just giving confirmation that if you are not attractive to the girls it's over. Doesn't mean you can't get starfish sex.

anyway, I thought r/femaledatingstrategy was the despicable place, didn't know lipstick alley is hated here as well. But I guess every place where women gather to spout the blackpill will be viewed as despicable by some people.
You posted Water.

Wait wait women only likes attractive guys????

No way I’m being enlightened

giphy.gif

I've come to realize the only attractive their talking aboit it caucasoids.

Sand negroids nordics north africans these are what foids want go into lipstick valley or any of these shitty foid sites often the only ethnic male they want looks very caucasian in skull shape.

And it made me realize if you were to breed out the negroid and mongoloid race you could slowly but surely fix Inceldom

The point of the thread was missed - I see people don't read much beyond the headline. will try to adjust whenever i make a thread next

No way
Who could've thought?
God
I can't breathe
It never began.

BUT, look how this woman loves this ugly man!

She love his money, surely no one can love that. At least no one with her options
LOL. I was being sarcastic. That woman couldn't hide it, that she cringed his looks. That women was so fun to watch in that show, she was really expressive in her face. You could ust see in her face how she fealt.
The time she was mad at him, was also funny. She looked intense as fuck

Her hate for him, was great to watch. Her hate for him was real. She really hated him. (Which was actually he deserved imo, because that guy was a mayor liar on very big things)
She turned lesbian after this guy, which I 100% understand. No neck Ed makes straight women go lesbian in 1 second.

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
Tbh they're not wrong. I too wouldn't date or fuck a woman who I'm not sexually attracted to.