[Redpill] Proper way to respond to women when they say they are done fucking with you.

Deltoid

Deltoid

Knowledgable
It’s really complicated guys so try to stay with me here.
8E81337A-E69E-426B-8154-89E979896C3B.jpeg

Deltoid

Deltoid

Knowledgable
“Go ahead” “ok” “your gonna come back like always”. Works 99%
Yea but I blocked her she isn’t getting this dick anymore, she’s too emotionally unstable.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

On My Final Attempt To Ascend
im a lil more alpha. I don't respond at all. Not wasting my valuable energy to type.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Yea but I blocked her she isn’t getting this dick anymore, she’s too emotionally unstable.
Does that matter if its only fwb though?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
mogs me

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
Tbh don't respond anymore
Walk away, dont look back
You don't want drama, do you?

Deltoid

Deltoid

Knowledgable
Does that matter if its only fwb though?
No, because emotionally unstable girls are annoying regardless. They think they are special and you’re going to get with them just because you’re fucking then.
Tbh don't respond anymore
Walk away, dont look back
You don't want drama, do you?
I blocked the annoying bitch lol. I’ll just find a new one to add in the line up on tinder, problem solved.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
No, because emotionally unstable girls are annoying regardless. They think they are special and you’re going to get with them just because you’re fucking then.

I blocked the annoying bitch lol. I’ll just find a new one to add in the line up on tinder, problem solved.
Share some of you :chad: power please

Phad

Phad

JATT
Exactly brother, treat a female like any other person, if they get out line u gotta do what u gotta do

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)