Proper way to respond to women when they say they are done fucking with you.

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
It’s really complicated guys so try to stay with me here.
8E81337A E69E 426B 8154 89E979896C3B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
“Go ahead” “ok” “your gonna come back like always”. Works 99%

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BLEG PERSON, FatmanO and 2 others
“Go ahead” “ok” “your gonna come back like always”. Works 99%
Yea but I blocked her she isn’t getting this dick anymore, she’s too emotionally unstable.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
im a lil more alpha. I don't respond at all. Not wasting my valuable energy to type.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yea but I blocked her she isn’t getting this dick anymore, she’s too emotionally unstable.
Does that matter if its only fwb though?

Tbh don't respond anymore
Walk away, dont look back
You don't want drama, do you?

Does that matter if its only fwb though?
No, because emotionally unstable girls are annoying regardless. They think they are special and you’re going to get with them just because you’re fucking then.
Tbh don't respond anymore
Walk away, dont look back
You don't want drama, do you?
I blocked the annoying bitch lol. I’ll just find a new one to add in the line up on tinder, problem solved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Deleted member 656
No, because emotionally unstable girls are annoying regardless. They think they are special and you’re going to get with them just because you’re fucking then.

I blocked the annoying bitch lol. I’ll just find a new one to add in the line up on tinder, problem solved.
Share some of you :chad: power please

Exactly brother, treat a female like any other person, if they get out line u gotta do what u gotta do