Propinquity can easily add 1 PSL Point tbh

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Its the main factor for interpersonal attraction

For example im weeb and sadboy maxxed just as her and on the same school as my oneitis and we both our parents are divorced and we have the same social circle
We also have same phenotype

This is top tier propinquity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
some @FatmanO level coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, LowTierNormie, Gazzamogga and 13 others
Personalitymax.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, LordNorwood, Nosecel and 3 others
you will never lose weight if you keep using these emotes bro it's over
Just lost 1k kcal but the food keeps calling me nigga fuck this shit :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Pietrosiek and PubertyMaxxer
replace your food addiction with meth srs it's the only way for chronic fat cunts who use food as a coping mechanism to lose weight
I may be desperate, but im not a degenerate :feelsokman: will never rope and prolly will never stop eating becausei love my life, i'm just trying to be a perfect and complete being by finding my onetis :feelshah:

degenerate? i would rather be a productive, energetic and lean crackhead than a depressed, demotivated and lethargic bag of lard.
If i have enough energy to take a shit, im gud. Also i cant take this shit or my dad will throw me off my house

I may be desperate, but im not a degenerate :feelsokman: will never rope and prolly will never stop eating becausei love my life, i'm just trying to be a perfect and complete being by finding my onetis :feelshah:
Meth isn't degenerate you highinhib permavirg. If you truly believe the jewish propaganda that is the Western school system that "drugs are bad m'kay", then it's truly over for you. Meth is literally just a more euphoric dextroamphetamine (adderall). Acts on not just the dopamine and norepinephrine receptors, but serotonin as well. Yes, it has a high propensity toward addiction but that's to be expected with narcotics.

Just to clarify, I'm not advocating meth usage. Just giving you cels some food for thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
When she is dead and I am dying = This is top tier propinquity. JFL AT THIS COPE.

Ok thanks for tell me this new word
Meth isn't degenerate you highinhib permavirg. If you truly believe the jewish propaganda that is the Western school system that "drugs are bad m'kay", then it's truly over for you. Meth is literally just a more euphoric dextroamphetamine (adderall). Acts on not just the dopamine and norepinephrine receptors, but serotonin as well. Yes, it has a high propensity toward addiction but that's to be expected with narcotics.

Just to clarify, I'm not advocating meth usage. Just giving you cels some food for thought.
All drugs in the states were legal once
When America was 90 percent white