• Download.jpeg
    Download.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 91
Just look at this niggas Profile.fucked up lower third and that forehead
just be black theory only works in cuck countries like Spain and Sweden

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Elaborate

In western countries, BBC is pushed onto women through the media. As a result, white women get attracted to black men (not all however).

In countries outside the western world, this isn’t the case. In Asia and South America, lighter skin complexion is associated with wealth and status.

Darker skin complexion is associated with poverty. The media in both of these regions reinforce this heavily. As a result, women in these regions want men with a lighter skin tone. They don’t care for BBC. In their mind, being black is an SMV penalty. So running BBC game won’t be successful unless you’re a seriously good looking black male.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, NiBBaCel, Stare and 1 other person
In western countries, BBC is pushed onto women through the media. As a result, white women get attracted to black men (not all however).

In countries outside the western world, this isn’t the case. In Asia and South America, lighter skin complexion is associated with wealth and status.

Darker skin complexion is associated with poverty. The media in both of these regions reinforce this heavily. As a result, women in these regions want men with a lighter skin tone. They don’t care for BBC. In their mind, being black is an SMV penalty. So running BBC game won’t be successful unless you’re a seriously good looking black male.

Except Brazil though.

Except Brazil though.
Brazil is one of the biggest examples of my point.

The average Brazilian woman would take a white man over a black man. White skin in Brazil is associated with wealth and power, darker skin is associated with poverty and criminality. This is the reason why white Brazilians get treated properly meanwhile black Brazilians are treated like dirt and looked down upon.

This is also why most pardo people (mixed) will acknowledge their white heritage before they ever consider their black or native heritage and in many cases, will identify as white.

• +1
Reactions: Latincel, BigBoy, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Wait Spain is among the cucked ones?
I have been in Spain and I noticed the amount of white women who date black immigrants.
I used the word "cucked" because Spain is the state where left wing - liberal (social democratic) - feminist (androginous) - LGBT ideas are the most wodespread in europe.

just be black theory only works in cuck countries like Spain and Sweden
Cope as a person actually living in western europe the average black guy is a fullon incel. It is just the media pushing this idea of them actually slaying.

The average black person here is a manlet somalian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latincel, I'mme and Deleted member 3043

The average Brazilian woman would take a white man over a black man. White skin in Brazil is associated with wealth and power, darker skin is associated with poverty and criminality. This is the reason why white Brazilians get treated properly meanwhile black Brazilians are treated like dirt and looked down upon.

This is also why most pardo people (mixed) will acknowledge their white heritage before they ever consider their black or native heritage and in many cases, will identify as white.

U know nothing about my country then, our musical industry, with all our tipically rhitmy is 90% black/mullato main, this is our gigachad

6'8 height
maxresdefault.jpg

60% black/mullato population vs 40% white, 90% of the music is made by blacks, although 90% of the TV programs are made by whites, the culture is sexually like around blacks, its been this way for 80 years already, all normie white girls here would rate go for him than a white male actor, in 150 years we gonna have a 80% black/mullato population.

Your point is right beside that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Andromeda88 and sadakiyo
U know nothing about my country then, our musical industry, with all our tipically rhitmy is 90% black/mullato main, this is our gigachad

6'8 height
maxresdefault.jpg

60% black/mullato population vs 40% white, 90% of the music is made by blacks, although 90% of the TV programs are made by whites, the culture is sexually like around blacks, its been this way for 80 years already, all normie white girls here would rate go for him than a white male actor, in 150 years we gonna have a 80% black/mullato population.

Legit

Cope as a person actually living in western europe the average black guy is a fullon incel. It is just the media pushing this idea of them actually slaying.

Where u from ?

6'8 height
maxresdefault.jpg

Most of the wealth and status in Brazil is concentrated within whites, not blacks. Blacks in Brazil are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to wealth and in terms of status, they along with mixed people are associated with gangs and the drug trade. This is the exact reason as to why there is still mass amounts of racism in Brazil.

In terms of attraction, white men still do better than black men in most cases in Brazil. Most male models in Brazil that are actually relevant are white. Sexual attraction in Brazil, just like the rest of South America works in the favour of white people. There are exceptions to the rule but those are exceptions, not the rule itself.

Not to mention, the skin lightening business is big in Brazil. Hmmm I wonder why

• +1
Reactions: Latincel
Most of the wealth and status in Brazil is concentrated within whites, not blacks. Blacks in Brazil are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to wealth and in terms of status, they along with mixed people are associated with gangs and the drug trade. This is the exact reason as to why there is still mass amounts of racism in Brazil.

In terms of attraction, white men still do better than black men in most cases in Brazil. Most male models in Brazil that are actually relevant are white. Sexual attraction in Brazil, just like the rest of South America works in the favour of white people. There are exceptions to the rule but those are exceptions, not the rule itself.

Not to mention, they r skin lightening business is big in Brazil. Hmmm I wonder why

Where did u hear this shit about skin lightening?

Also

How do u explain pardo/mullato population going from 20% in 1940
To 47% in 2016?

Whites are breeding with blacks, like my both grandparents did, and mostly ppl are doing.

I could give u a sensus about favelas population, poor, middle classs and rich, but i wont cuz pointless, if u dont speak portuguese u cant even search things.

Take a look at USA racial demography and compair to brazil and u gonna see who r racists.

Take a look how they r "skin lightening" in rio favelas , pay attention on the girls race.Just to end the thread.

images

Last edited:

Also

To 47% in 2016?

Whites are breeding with blacks, like my both grandparents did, and mostly ppl are doing.

I could give u a sensus about favelas population, poor, middle classs and rich, but i wont cuz pointless, if u dont speak portuguese u cant even search things.
Plot twist
All them mixxed niggas got Black moms and white dads

this is totally true.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

Also

To 47% in 2016?

Take a look at USA racial demography and compair to brazil and u gonna see who r racists.
Simple. Inter breeding was used as a way to lighten the Brazilian population and lower the amount of blacks in the country. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

It’s also likely that it’s more of white men breeding with black women rather than black men breeding with white women.

As for skin lightening, take a look at this

Black skin isn’t liked in Brazil bro.

Simple. Inter breeding was used as a way to lighten the Brazilian population and lower the amount of blacks in the country. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

It’s also likely that it’s more of white men breeding with black women rather than black men breeding with white women.

As for skin lightening, take a look at this

Black skin isn’t liked in Brazil bro.

Where did u find this information in bold?

Also, its a 50/50 situation, white males DO LOVE black/mullato chicks, all my white friends do, my cousin just marridd one, he is 21 years and white woman Do love black guys, in my job, my two females friends, love them.

In 150 years we gonna have a 80% pardo/mullato population in our racist country and USA will still be a 13% niggas only country.

Look at the same girl u posted "skin lightening" again

images

Its a pointless discussion, u cant really debate me over my country, like i cant debate u over yours. U just dont live here.

Last edited:
Just look at this niggas Profile.fucked up lower third and that forehead

sir i mog his forehead and lower third to heaven and come back.

I

Not to mention, the skin lightening business is big in Brazil. Hmmm I wonder why
Imagine being so retarded you argue with someone from Brazil about what happens in Brazil.

though, they are better looking than western afrikans, who are most of the time ugly, like really

6'8 height
maxresdefault.jpg

:ROFLMAO: cope more.

these types make success cause the majority of population has same origin as him and like their music lol.

u say this is happening for centuries,

so how do u explain all the bands with high teenage girls appeal that we had like nxzero, fresno, reestart, charlie brown jr, and so many others, all white guys/boys who sign for the middle class girls.

I know not even 1 band that were made of only balcks/pardos that had a high appeal among teenage girls.

Also, all country signers that have sex appeal with the young girls are also white.

in school i remember all the girls who loved these type

funk and musics like this are for some type of girls, for parties etc. The bands and music that have guys who make them fall in love are the ones like the above. And they are always white guys. Or white alike, wathever, white for brazilian patterns.

And u're crazy if u believe a middle class 15-25 yo would prefer a bahiano like the one you posted over a beautiful famous actor. unless she's a big fan

:ROFLMAO: cope more.

these types make success cause the majority of population has same origin as him and like their music lol.

u say this is happening for centuries,

so how do u explain all the bands with high teenage girls appeal that we had like nxzero, fresno, reestart, charlie brown jr, and so many others, all white guys/boys who sign for the middle class girls.

I know not even 1 band that were made of only balcks/pardos that had a high appeal among teenage girls.

Also, all country signers that have sex appeal with the young girls are also white.

View attachment 112477

View attachment 112479

in school i remember all the girls who loved these type

funk and musics like this are for some type of girls, for parties etc. The bands and music that have guys who make them fall in love are the ones like the above. And they are always white guys. Or white alike, wathever, white for brazilian patterns.

And u're crazy if u believe a middle class 15-25 yo would prefer a bahiano like the one you posted over a beautiful famous actor. unless she's a big fan

Just fuking lol at you go back to your indian house in this shit place u live.

Rock and alternative scene died 10 years ago, rock doesnt even play anymore here for 10 years and was NEVER near big as the JB appeal for funk/samba aka black musical genders

Now look what our JBs are doing

images

The guys who gonna fk them:

Including the gigachad above

Just fuking lol at you go back to your indian house in this shit place u live.

Rock and alternative scene died 10 years ago, rock doesnt even play anymore here for 10 years and was NEVER near big as the JB appeal for funk/samba aka black musical genders

Now look what our JBs are doing

images

The guys who gonna fk them:

Including the gigachad above

if its a social phenomenon of blacks and browns having appeal among white middle class girls, how is it possible to those masses screaming and loving the guys i postedm for ~20 years ??

the people only enjoy the funk music, even I like some.

these girls are same "race" as the guys you posted.. lol.

the girls SirgGey thinks funk black/browns fuck:

the girls they actually do:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Where u from ?
Netherlands
though, they are better looking than western afrikans, who are most of the time ugly, like really
I havent seen alot of western Africans but untill now the ones i knew looked slightly better then their somalian counterpart. not that it means much tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
if its a social phenomenon of blacks and browns having appeal among white middle class girls, how is it possible to those masses screaming and loving the guys i postedm for ~20 years ??

the people only enjoy the funk music, even I like some.

these girls are same "race" as the guys you posted.. lol.

the girls SirgGey thinks funk black/browns fuck:

View attachment 112491

the girls they actually do:

Why dont u play the video lol, even though all those girls are jbs, there also many whites being intrrviewned and on the background, most pardos, because its our population ofc.

Those jbs from the school u posted will also date the thugmaxed nigga, if u say otherwise, u have NEVER gonne to the school, what i think its true.

Why dont u play the video lol, even though all those girls are jbs, there also many whites being intrrviewned and on the background, most pardos, because its our population ofc.

Those jbs from the school u posted will also date the thugmaxed nigga, if u say otherwise, u have NEVER gonne to the school, what i think its true.
You think that because funk songs make success, then teenagers love funkeiros. This notion is so retarded. Normal girls laugh at funkeiros. They are low class as fuck. Even though some musics are cool and people like(even I do).

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just lol at u thinkin normal people go to these kind of events like the one in the video.
If people you know do this, sorry u and/or these people are low class as FUCK.

If u know 1 or bitch or so that go to this kind of shit ok, but this is definitely not the pattern.

Oh, you want a good sample to see what middle class tennagers bitches here like? Just go to carnival in a good location(true whites) and see what's happening.

You think that because funk songs make success, then teenagers love funkeiros. This notion is so retarded. Normal girls laugh at funkeiros. They are low class as fuck. Even though some musics are cool and people like(even I do).

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just lol at u thinkin normal people go to these kind of events like the one in the video.
If people you know do this, sorry u and/or these people are low class as FUCK.

If u know 1 or bitch or so that go to this kind of shit ok, but this is definitely not the pattern.

Oh, you want a good sample to see what middle class tennagers bitches here like? Just go to carnival in a good location(true whites) and see what's happening.

Define normal people from brazil.

LOL. I'm talking the reality here, retard.

Look the examples u posted. So retard, Saying normie white girls love that first guy you posted over a beautiful white actor ROFL.

I'm done here.
I have real life experience/known examples to know that jb girls here prefer 10x the white than these low class black/browns u're saying.

Well, at least where I live, i always studied in particular/federal schools, and maybe I'm talking white as somethin different of what you are. Whatever... Bye.
Define normal people from brazil.
its hard. lol.

To 47% in 2016?
Yes I can explain. Poor people have more babies due to less access to contraceptives and less education/responsibility.

Yes I can explain. Poor people have more babies due to less access to contraceptives and less education/responsibility.

Thats half of the explanation, its true though, but since only 9% of the black/pardo population lives in favelas and giga poor places, how only 9% of thr population which is around 15kk people managed to double their % in their country? Shouldnt we have twice more ppl on favelas too?

Thats half of the explanation, its true though, but since only 9% of the black/pardo population lives in favelas and giga poor places, how only 9% of thr population which is around 15kk people managed to double their % in their country? Shouldnt we have twice more ppl on favelas too?
The other half of the explanation is that there were more of them to begin with but they were ashamed of their race and most mixed race people just identified with white. Now with less racism and more acceptance they feel more comfortable identifying with their actual race.
White girls in Brazil rarely marry outside of their race, especially in the upper classes. That’s not what’s happening.