Prove that “slaying is cope”

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I’ve seen some guys here spreading the message “slaying is autistic cope of losers who had no teenage love”.

So anyone thinking that slaying doesn’t really exist irl, prove it. For those who believe that gl guys do slay, share your opinions/ anecdotes.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I’ve seen some guys here spreading the message “slaying is autistic cope of losers who had no teenage love”.

So anyone thinking that slaying doesn’t really exist irl, prove it. For those who believe that gl guys do slay, share your opinions/ anecdotes.
Just be born goodlooking slay in highschool, collage and then live happy life with stacy wife and chad/stacy kids. IT's simple just be born a chad. You see? You should try this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, dodt and deathtochad
Being on this site is cope

• +1
Reactions: dodt
What happens to slayers when they lose their looks and can't slay anymore? They settle down with a washed up roastie.

Slaying is cope because you can ltr a quality foid with your looks during your prime, but if you wait too long it's like a cucked musical chairs where you grab whichever whore you can later on down the road

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 470, samm735 and 1 other person
quality foid
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, National Rodgerism, Zeta ascended and 3 others
So you're telling me there's no difference between a 4/10 fat trailer park landwhale and a 7/10 slim attractive college girl?
They're both whores, sluts that will use you if you don't use them. That's what i mean. There's no high quality woman.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
They're both whores, sluts that will use you if you don't use them. That's what i mean. There's no high quality woman.
I've taken a girl's virginity before, it was quite a validating experience for me tbh

I've taken a girl's virginity before, it was quite a validating experience for me tbh
In 2k19 foids loose their virginity at 13-15 yo with statusamaxed chdlites

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, National Rodgerism, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
@Lifewasted what's wrong with you?

its not about literally slaying, but having the abilitiy to do so

it gives you freedom of peace of mind that you can even LTR for fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 39

I am starting to Think Living is Cope Ngl :feelskek:

Slaying exists, but it is sort of a cope tbh.

I've fucked plenty of girls - several times more than the average normie will in his lifetime. I was happiest when I was in LTR's with nice girls than I ever was when I was 'slaying'. That's why it's a fucking cope.

Of course it's better to slay than be an incel, yes. But nothing mogs a good LTR with a decent foid.

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad and Deleted member 616
I’m just bored and lack motivation before my surgeries. Need to kill time
Cope until ascension day. You will take you revenge with virginity of Polish bitch. They like foregine slayers
Slaying exists, but it is sort of a cope tbh.

I've fucked plenty of girls - several times more than the average normie will in his lifetime. I was happiest when I was in LTR's with nice girls than I ever was when I was 'slaying'. That's why it's a fucking cope.

Of course it's better to slay than be an incel, yes. But nothing mogs a good LTR with a decent foid.
just have ltr and slay on the side. what a problem

What happens to slayers when they lose their looks and can't slay anymore? They settle down with a washed up roastie.

Slaying is cope because you can ltr a quality foid with your looks during your prime, but if you wait too long it's like a cucked musical chairs where you grab whichever whore you can later on down the road
Imagine having the looks to ltr a non whore at any point in life, what a life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Cope until ascension day. You will take you revenge with virginity of Polish bitch. They like foregine slayers
Yeah when I say piękna with my French accent

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you fuck literal roasties aka 20 year old girls who had 20 cocks in their pussies it's just disgusting imo.
If you take the virginity of girls and then have them as your fwb it's ideal I guess.
Can't speak from experience though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
If you fuck literal roasties aka 20 year old girls who had 20 cocks in their pussies it's just disgusting imo.
If you take the virginity of girls and then have them as your fwb it's ideal I guess.
Can't speak from experience though.
I had 5 LTRs, 4 of them were virgins and let me take their virginity. Does it make me a slayer? :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deathtochad and Pietrosiek
I've only ever loved one woman in my life and its never gonna change..
I can never have her again so it's over for me..

Slaying is good for satisfying urges and fun though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, deathtochad, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
my fuckin dreams bro
The reason why I'm still feeling uncomfortable with myself is because : 1. I didn't lose my virginity till 20, which is already kinda late. In high school no girl gave a fuck about me. That still hurts.
2. Those girls were not ugly but not very attractive either - none of them were 100% the type I exactly desired. I chose to LTR them just because I had limited options, which is undoubtedly a result of my non chad looks.
3. They demanded lots of attention and emotional support from me which just made me tired eventually. If I was chad I'd have been more dominant in the relationship, and less hesitant to let go for fear of not being able to find a new one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
But they all only agreed to do it after I committed to them. It’s not like a true chad slayer who can fuck girls whenever they want without being involved in LTR

But they all only agreed to do it after I committed to them. It’s not like a true chad slayer who can fuck girls whenever they want without being involved in LTR
I just read your comment above. Lifefuel for me reading that you started when you were 20.
I just turned 19 and I'm still a virgin and I only really desire to fuck virgin JBs to make up for the missed teen love.

I just read your comment above. Lifefuel for me reading that you started when you were 20.
I just turned 19 and I'm still a virgin and I only really desire to fuck virgin JBs to make up for the missed teen love.
If you’re going to the university then it’ll be easier - you’re more likely to be exposed to lots of single young virgins, and there’ll be lots of events for you to hook up. I met my first gf because we were doing language exchange.

I've only ever loved one woman in my life and its never gonna change..
I can never have her again so it's over for me..

Slaying is good for satisfying urges and fun though.
this

They demanded lots of attention and emotional support from me which just made me tired eventually.
this is probably gonna happen with any girl that you take the virginity of in an LTR tbh but I get where you're coming from

If you’re going to the university then it’ll be easier - you’re more likely to be exposed to lots of single young virgins, and there’ll be lots of events for you to hook up. I met my first gf because we were doing language exchange.
Unfortunately I already started wageslaving two weeks ago. I'm surrounded by older men. But I'll definitely try to get into a university. But I doubt that Uni girls are virgins.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
this is probably gonna happen with any girl that you take the virginity of in an LTR tbh but I get where you're coming from
Nah my last gf was not a virgin yet she still did the same. Problem is when girls do this they often use double standards, and they can become abusive sometimes.

With some of them I should’ve let go earlier.I wasted so much time just because I was afraid I couldn’t find someone new.

If I was chad I wouldn’t be like this.

• +1
LTRing a virgin female is superior to slaying

If you have a girl who fucked less than 3 dudes, even that is valuable considering what a degenerate society we live in

Having ONS with low quality whores is nothing to be proud of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 470
Nah my last gf was not a virgin yet she still did the same. Problem is when girls do this they often use double standards, and they can become abusive sometimes.

With some of them I should’ve let go earlier.I wasted so much time just because I was afraid I couldn’t find someone new.

If I was chad I wouldn’t be like this.
I just stopped "providing" the validation and attention a few months in and it's been much better since, some TRP practices are actually pretty legit for LTRs

The people who care more about slaying are PUAs, that should tell you everything you need to know
LTRing a virgin female is superior to slaying

If you have a girl who fucked less than 3 dudes, even that is valuable considering what a degenerate society we live in

Having ONS with low quality whores is nothing to be proud of

giphy.gif

I just stopped "providing" the validation and attention a few months in and it's been much better since, some TRP practices are actually pretty legit for LTRs
It doesn’t always apply tho. I’ve never really provided that much of attention yet they’d whine and bitch a lot. Ofc I have my own problems too: being kinda Schizoid/ blackpilled yet still longing for affection deep down. Besides, I’m a loner. So it’s hard to discard a girl so much that I don’t feel lonely.

• +1