Proven Hair Loss Prevention Protocol

Deleted member 2713

Deleted member 2713

Iron
Hi everyone,

Over the past year I have looked at various forum including this one for hair loss prevention protocol that would guarantee success and almost guarante I can keep my hair for 20+ years. Out of all of the protocol this is what I have taken from many people that had long term success.

1.Alway Start Early

This is always a must, reason being is that we all don’t wanna have just hair on our head but, our best quality hair that we can have. For almost everyone there best quality hair is when they were younger. So If you want to avoid Unwanted worrying about hair loss in your youth please start early not later.

2. Use Ant-Androgen, Both Topical and Oral

Now I understand this is where people freak out and thick they will feminize you into a women, cause you to be less intelligent. You must understand that everyone here trying to optimize dht because they see bodybuilder and how there faces became extremely masculine. They are using super physiological level of this drugs. Your natural level will not do much in masculinization over the age of 17-18, maybe 21 if your lucky. If you have a level of testosterone between 600-1000 this should be enough to handle all the things dht would help with. It’s up to you however if you wish to chose extreme masculinity with steroids and risk balding and accelerated aging. Many of my universities professors are on hair loss treatments all between 30-65. Most of them are extremely intelligent and witty, the reason I’m aware of there use is because a relative is a professor so I am around there conversation (my relative is also using a hair loss protocol). Now for the anti-androgen I suggest.

1.Finasteride

Reason we are choosing finasteride is because this only effects 5ar2 and 5ar3. 5ar2 is only found in the prostate and scalp. 5ar3 is found in multiple places and the function is not entirely known. The reason we don’t use dutasteride is that it effect 5ar1 which is shown to be in the brain, and has no correlation to hair growth. We know this because meek created a drug that only blocked 5ar1 and it had no effect on MPB. Duatseride is only better then fin because it block more 5ar2 about 10% more. We don’t need dutasteride in the protocol because we are gonna be using a topical formulation. I would suggest not starting this till about 19-20 as you should be 99% done your devolpment that involves dht.

2. RU58841/Alfatradial/Fluridil
All these can be used to ensure Androgen will not attack your scalp. Alfatradial is weaker then RU58841 but does the same thing just a different mechanism. If you use RU58841 please use 50mg or less this will give the benefit of RU without the unwanted side effects. This with the oral anti-androgen should almost guarantee you keep the hair you have for many decades, emphasizing on keep not regrowing although that is possible

3.Dermapen

This is a no brainer once a week, needling your scalp, 1.5 mm for growth factors that possible rival with minoxidil (although studies are a bit iffy). So please buy a dermapen you will use it anyway for skin and collagen so once a week dermapen your entire scalp 1.5mm above and reap the results. You should receive no side effects expect possible hair regrowth.

4. Minoxidil (Caution please read)

Now I will only suggest using this if you need extreme regrowth, in that case it would be stupid not to have it in your protocol. I don’t personally use I as I don’t need to much regrowth and I started the above treatments early. The reason I suggest this with caution is mainly the reasoning of collagen. Now listen for many this isn’t that severe but some it can have serious side effects. Many people keep talking about wrinkles can happen but, the best way I can describe it is a dullness if the skin. You can counteract this side effect with Retin-A ( everyone on this forum should be on retina-a) but you still may experience those side effects.

5. Don’t rely on oils and PDG2

I promise with all my heart these oil will not get you results. I feel bad for these guy with severe norwooding and being lied to that this mix of oil will help there hair loss to an extreme extent. Please all of the information on them suggest they have marginal difference. Peppermint oil for god sake was tested on shaven rats. The reason I say don’t rely on PDG2 protocol is because for one it’s extremely expensive and it dosent have much research, when I mean research I’m not saying PDG2 isnt a big factor it’s that we do not have great research on things we can safely use to help in this area. Oral castor oil may help slightly thicken up hair follicles but it will not help you prevent MPB. It’s a cherry on top when your already using the above. Seti and Feti is so expensive to use if your Using the correct dosages, and we don’t have many people showing results, although they should work if you use the correct dosage and can afford it

5. Optimize Health

Lift weights. If you’re a healthy male and average height 5’7-6’2 everyone on this forum complaining about there body should not do it unless you have reached this standards as a natural lifter (one rep max)

405 squat
500 deadlift
100 pound weighted chin up/ pull up would be even better
300 bench/ 300 incline would be better
185-225 overhead press.

If you have reached all those standards as a natural lifter you should be very content with your physique as your body fat will be within a good range because the weighted chin up and be strong everywhere else. Do your accessories to bring up any weak points. Striving to these standards will also optimize your hormone levels, along with healthy eating.

bare minimum Vitamin

1. vitamin d3/Vitamin K2 4000-10,000iu a day, 100-200 mcg vitamin k2

2. Magnesium citrate 400-800mg

3. Zinc

4. Omega 3/Fish oil

you can use more vitamins but they won’t make a insanely big difference as many of these vitamin that show increase in testosterone are on men with hypergonadism or low testosterone. If you really wanted a huge increase in testosterone use 300-500 mg of testosterone but, I wouldn’t suggest steroids until you hit those strength standards. All these tips above should help you optimize your hair gains and physique gains and lower those anti-androgen side effects to a even lower percentage

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4053 and 17 others
Thank you
Mirin greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 5912
great thread buddy, bookmarked. i don't agree with the overdose of vitamin d though 2000-4000 is enough imo. also if you take more than 400mg magnesium you will go poopy poopy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and I'mme
Good thread! Even tho I think if your case isnt severe and you are under 23 a topical anti androgen like Ru is enough and doesnt need to be complemented by an oral. Topical fin would also be an option.
With Minoxidil you have to be aware that once you stop it, hairloss will continue. Studies have concluded that Minoxidil is most efficient when combined with dermaneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and CopeTilliRope
Good thread! Even tho I think if your case isnt severe and you are under 23 a topical anti androgen like Ru is enough and doesnt need to be complemented by an oral. Topical fin would also be an option.
With Minoxidil you have to be aware that once you stop it, hairloss will continue. Studies have concluded that Minoxidil is most efficient when combined with dermaneedling.
that would be completely fine, only reason I say use a oral anti androgen is mainly because some people may not apply the topical properly always, also you can travel with finasteride but most likely can not with the topicals

Great! So now you got hair but less male sex hormones than a prepubescent boy.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and I'mme
Hi everyone,

Over the past year I have looked at various forum including this one for hair loss prevention protocol that would guarantee success and almost guarante I can keep my hair for 20+ years. Out of all of the protocol this is what I have taken from many people that had long term success.

1.Alway Start Early

This is always a must, reason being is that we all don’t wanna have just hair on our head but, our best quality hair that we can have. For almost everyone there best quality hair is when they were younger. So If you want to avoid Unwanted worrying about hair loss in your youth please start early not later.

Now I understand this is where people freak out and thick they will feminize you into a women, cause you to be less intelligent. You must understand that everyone here trying to optimize dht because they see bodybuilder and how there faces became extremely masculine. They are using super physiological level of this drugs. Your natural level will not do much in masculinization over the age of 17-18, maybe 21 if your lucky. If you have a level of testosterone between 600-1000 this should be enough to handle all the things dht would help with. It’s up to you however if you wish to chose extreme masculinity with steroids and risk balding and accelerated aging. Many of my universities professors are on hair loss treatments all between 30-65. Most of them are extremely intelligent and witty, the reason I’m aware of there use is because a relative is a professor so I am around there conversation (my relative is also using a hair loss protocol). Now for the anti-androgen I suggest.

1.Finasteride

Reason we are choosing finasteride is because this only effects 5ar2 and 5ar3. 5ar2 is only found in the prostate and scalp. 5ar3 is found in multiple places and the function is not entirely known. The reason we don’t use dutasteride is that it effect 5ar1 which is shown to be in the brain, and has no correlation to hair growth. We know this because meek created a drug that only blocked 5ar1 and it had no effect on MPB. Duatseride is only better then fin because it block more 5ar2 about 10% more. We don’t need dutasteride in the protocol because we are gonna be using a topical formulation. I would suggest not starting this till about 19-20 as you should be 99% done your devolpment that involves dht.

All these can be used to ensure Androgen will not attack your scalp. Alfatradial is weaker then RU58841 but does the same thing just a different mechanism. If you use RU58841 please use 50mg or less this will give the benefit of RU without the unwanted side effects. This with the oral anti-androgen should almost guarantee you keep the hair you have for many decades, emphasizing on keep not regrowing although that is possible

3.Dermapen

This is a no brainer once a week, needling your scalp, 1.5 mm for growth factors that possible rival with minoxidil (although studies are a bit iffy). So please buy a dermapen you will use it anyway for skin and collagen so once a week dermapen your entire scalp 1.5mm above and reap the results. You should receive no side effects expect possible hair regrowth.

Now I will only suggest using this if you need extreme regrowth, in that case it would be stupid not to have it in your protocol. I don’t personally use I as I don’t need to much regrowth and I started the above treatments early. The reason I suggest this with caution is mainly the reasoning of collagen. Now listen for many this isn’t that severe but some it can have serious side effects. Many people keep talking about wrinkles can happen but, the best way I can describe it is a dullness if the skin. You can counteract this side effect with Retin-A ( everyone on this forum should be on retina-a) but you still may experience those side effects.

I promise with all my heart these oil will not get you results. I feel bad for these guy with severe norwooding and being lied to that this mix of oil will help there hair loss to an extreme extent. Please all of the information on them suggest they have marginal difference. Peppermint oil for god sake was tested on shaven rats. The reason I say don’t rely on PDG2 protocol is because for one it’s extremely expensive and it dosent have much research, when I mean research I’m not saying PDG2 isnt a big factor it’s that we do not have great research on things we can safely use to help in this area. Oral castor oil may help slightly thicken up hair follicles but it will not help you prevent MPB. It’s a cherry on top when your already using the above. Seti and Feti is so expensive to use if your Using the correct dosages, and we don’t have many people showing results, although they should work if you use the correct dosage and can afford it

5. Optimize Health

Lift weights. If you’re a healthy male and average height 5’7-6’2 everyone on this forum complaining about there body should not do it unless you have reached this standards as a natural lifter (one rep max)

405 squat
500 deadlift
185-225 overhead press.

If you have reached all those standards as a natural lifter you should be very content with your physique as your body fat will be within a good range because the weighted chin up and be strong everywhere else. Do your accessories to bring up any weak points. Striving to these standards will also optimize your hormone levels, along with healthy eating.

bare minimum Vitamin

3. Zinc

4. Omega 3/Fish oil

you can use more vitamins but they won’t make a insanely big difference as many of these vitamin that show increase in testosterone are on men with hypergonadism or low testosterone. If you really wanted a huge increase in testosterone use 300-500 mg of testosterone but, I wouldn’t suggest steroids until you hit those strength standards. All these tips above should help you optimize your hair gains and physique gains and lower those anti-androgen side effects to a even lower percentage
any derma pen recommendations?

Great! So now you got hair but less male sex hormones than a prepubescent boy.
😅 well technically most males naturally have less hormones then a in puberty boy. In a perfect world yes I would have normal levels of DHT and no hair loss. Fortunately for me I suffer no side effects and already experienced my masculine features in puberty.
any derma pen recommendations?
Derma pen A6 36 pins

Cosigned

Good post

U can also add CB or wait till 2022 when it will “supposedly” be commercialized

Good thread also remember to use good hair care products, I would suggest to use light-natural shampoos for the beggining, for me it helped

Cosigned

Good post

U can also add CB or wait till 2022 when it will “supposedly” be commercialized
Only reason I didn’t add CB is because the cost at this point. Once it become FDA approved you can for sure use it
Good thread also remember to use good hair care products, I would suggest to use light-natural shampoos for the beggining, for me it helped
Yep sounds good
Yep that is all correct about the minoxidil and dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Why do you recommend FIN with RU? doesn't it just inhibite DHT?
I think there won't be much difference when it will be combined

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Why do you recommend FIN with RU? doesn't it just inhibite DHT?
I think there won't be much difference when it will be combined
Main reason is ease of use and people not applying the topical antiandrogen properly or in all areas. Also because you can travel with your finasteride.

what is a good derma pen brand ? model ?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Dr pen A6 36 pins

:sick::sick::sick:
Trash water graycel thread with the obligatory tranny Jude drugs shilling.

😂 that was funny and I think it’s greycel, still not sure what it means
It’s gray in the US you euro fag. Means you have no posts or experience here. Your name is gray.

This thread has been made a million times already. I even made this thread at least 3 times.

It’s gray in the US you euro fag. Means you have no posts or experience here. Your name is gray.

This thread has been made a million times already. I even made this thread at least 3 times.
I’m not from europe, and that’s great you made this thread, I’m sure you have lots of knowledge on the subject, I am just learning

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I’m not from europe, and that’s great you made this thread, I’m sure you have lots of knowledge on the subject, I am just learning
Yes, legit already mentioned everything, including the tranny drugs like fin and minox but offering some alternatives and advising against it.

Great you are just learning. But before you regurgitate something everyone else already has for years, maybe learn a little more and add something to it.

Yes, legit already mentioned everything, including the tranny drugs like fin and minox but offering some alternatives and advising against it.

Great you are just learning. But before you regurgitate something everyone else already has for years, maybe learn a little more and add something to it.
Sounds good buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and OOGABOOGA
Sounds good buddy
He’s an odd guy. The whole fin debate is constant here and he’s one of the most adamant opposers to it. I think he’s right to some degree but I might still end up taking fin if natural methods don’t do the trick

Yep started using finasteride a few days ago. 17 and already norwooding very brutal, join me fellow teens you're going to be incel for a while so your libido is irrelevant

Why do you want to use weak shit like fin/dut.
Just jump on Bicatulamide already.

Hi everyone,

1.Alway Start Early

1.Finasteride

3.Dermapen

5. Optimize Health

405 squat
500 deadlift
185-225 overhead press.

bare minimum Vitamin

3. Zinc

4. Omega 3/Fish oil

High effort thread appreciated. However hair systems absolutely annihilate any other method.

Before

20191014 132032

After

20200523 044815

High effort thread appreciated. However hair systems absolutely annihilate any other method.

Before

View attachment 438346

After

View attachment 438345
Are hair systems viable long term? Won't it cause itchiness and needs maintaining every day?

Hows minox a tranny drug?

Are hair systems viable long term? Won't it cause itchiness and needs maintaining every day?

Everything is listed in my guide.

They are expensive long term especially if you get a salon to do it for you. However I strongly recommend you see a hair system salon to get it done properly.

No maintenance everyday. It's attached on with an extremely strong glue that needs to be dissolved. I go into my salon every 4 to 6 week's for them to do this. Hair systems are replaced around every 6 months.

fin and ru are the basics, really no excuse not to use them. the other stuff is a last resort

@Adrianunderscore what about just RU?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 4209
good thread op, mirin.

at what age does minoxidil stop working
I heard it starts losing effectiveness over the span of 3 years

Not balding atm, but I have a bald maternal grandfather so I’m paranoid af. I hit puberty quite late and I can’t grow anywhere near a full beard at 19 so I’m pretty sure I’m not very androgen sensitive and the likelyhood that I’ll Norwood is probably pretty low. Either way, I’m not taking any chances. Gonna apply castor oil and derma roll my nw1 with low inflammation diet and cardiovascular exercise. Gonna wait until Breezula hits the market in a few years. Gonna get a script for that shit even if I’m not Norwooding. I want to age like Jared Leto

Not balding atm, but I have a bald maternal grandfather so I’m paranoid af. I hit puberty quite late and I can’t grow anywhere near a full beard at 19 so I’m pretty sure I’m not very androgen sensitive and the likelyhood that I’ll Norwood is probably pretty low. Either way, I’m not taking any chances. Gonna apply castor oil and derma roll my nw1 with low inflammation diet and cardiovascular exercise. Gonna wait until Breezula hits the market in a few years. Gonna get a script for that shit even if I’m not Norwooding. I want to age like Jared Leto
Sounds like a good plan especially if you have a low affinity to MPB. One thing I must say is, just because you can’t grow a beard or a lot of body hair dosent mean you scalp is not sensitive to androgens. Before I started finasteride I had high testosterone and high dht. I can barely grow a beard and I don’t have much body hair. My scalp is sensitive and that why I went through slight MPB. After finasteride I have normal levels of dht and slightly higher testosterone( I did the testing last Thursday) my beard growth or lack there off is exactly the same.
Yep started using finasteride a few days ago. 17 and already norwooding very brutal, join me fellow teens you're going to be incel for a while so your libido is irrelevant
If you keep your testosterone levels pretty high and supplement with things that help you NO levels like citruline and taurine, your libido and ability to get and maintain a erection should be fine for the vast majority of people.
at what age does minoxidil stop working
I heard it starts losing effectiveness over the span of 3 years
Correct if you were to just use minoxidil alone it is shown that over the course of 2-3, people on only minoxidil end up at the same point as people who did not use minoxidil. However with the help of antiandrogen, you should be able to keep you minoxidil gains for a lot longer.
good thread op, mirin.
Thanks

Last edited:
Have you ever measured your sperm quality and count or sth? Or done a blood test? Would be really interesting to see. You could pm or make a new thread about that

Have you ever measured your sperm quality and count or sth? Or done a blood test? Would be really interesting to see. You could pm or make a new thread about that
I have measured my testosterone estrogen and dht. My testing post finasteride at 4 months finasteride has shown that my testosterone as increased by 12%, estrogen increase 4%, and dht is no longer in high range but average to below average, I would assume my sperm count is similar as I have not experienced any reduction in load quality or liquidy semen. Actually my libido for some reason is going really high which is a blessing and a curse as it’s hard to control temptations and do sexual transmutation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I have measured my testosterone estrogen and dht. My testing post finasteride at 4 months finasteride has shown that my testosterone as increased by 12%, estrogen increase 4%, and dht is no longer in high range but average to below average, I would assume my sperm count is similar as I have not experienced any reduction in load quality or liquidy semen. Actually my libido for some reason is going really high which is a blessing and a curse as it’s hard to control temptations and do sexual transmutation.
Good news man! Keep it up

So what do you do to keep your T level up? Like any supplements? I havent done any blood work before fin and i used it for like 1 year and a couple of months so idk whats going on in my body atm

So what do you do to keep your T level up? Like any supplements? I havent done any blood work before fin and i used it for like 1 year and a couple of months so idk whats going on in my body atm
Finasteride actually increases testosterone by a small bit. In terms of supplements nothing other then what I listed in the main post, but I took those much before finasteride. Keeping in good shape and strength training and decent body fat helps mitigate the side effects to zero in my case.

Just stop aging bro