Proviron + Mk677

Crazzen8

Crazzen8

Iron
I've recently started dosing with 20 ml of mk677 + 100 mg of Proviron.

I have yet to see any major facial changes although I do feel like my jaw has gained some width. it's only been 1 week on these supplements but the biggest benefit of this stack that I've noticed is, amazing sleep and vivid dreams as well as being motivated and highly energetic throughout the day. Proviron at higher doses has been used as an anti-depressant combined with the fact that mk677 makes me having beautiful dreams. Due to this, I feel extremely energetic throughout the day and much more confident in school albeit these effects could be placebo I belive these are side effects of taking mk677+proviron. Also, my libido has been sky-high...

Anyone else try these drugs in combination?

What would be the long term results of taking these two together for a long period of time, I'm only 16 so can I be looking at potential physical changes as a result of using these in the long run?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and maxmendietta
Yes nigga. DHTMAXX so you end up a giga dom mogger. dont forget about heightmaxxing since after puberty you cant do shit jfl.
may i ask, why you took proviron?

• JFL
Reactions: bossman
to increase DHT levels, also gonna start taking creatine soon, what else would you suggest to heightmaxxing

no experience but i hear in the PED communites provirion is an amazing "mental gains" type of steroid. at ur age I would just stay away from anything that requires a post cycle therapy (clomid, and nolvadex have been shown to fuse growth plates since they act on estrogen receptors), as well as any compound that aromatizes alot casuing a spike in estradiol.

enjoy being hormonally suppressed whilst gaining no androgenic dimorphic growth.

Proviron isn't DHT for anyone wondering, it's molecularly similar to DHT but it isn't bioidentical. For real androgenic gains, take androstanolone (bioidentical to human DHT), androsterone (powerful precursor to many androgens including DHT) or 11-keto-dihydrotestosterone (main androgen in fish, also seen in small amounts in humans, has a higher affinity to bind to AR's than T and DHT whilst maintaining a half-life of 36hours before being metabolized.

Proviron binds to the aromatase enzyme, so it'll decrease estrogen significantly, it also competes against endogenous androgens in the body when it comes to binding to SHBG, in turn, your FREE T will skyrocket, it's quite androgenic, but it's effects aren't based on DHT.

if you're gonna suppress your androgens, atleast take something worth your while, I'd suggest androstanolone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, KKK and 4 others
no experience but i hear in the PED communites provirion is an amazing "mental gains" type of steroid. at ur age I would just stay away from anything that requires a post cycle therapy (clomid, and nolvadex have been shown to fuse growth plates since they act on estrogen receptors), as well as any compound that aromatizes alot casuing a spike in estradiol.

From all of my online research and different bodybulding fourms as well as asking some people, I've come to the conclusion that Proviron itself does not require a pct in fact it is used along side pct's in some cases. Not alot of people run Proviron/only cycles because its effects on muscle bulding are very minimal but the increase of dht and mental gains from it are definitely there
enjoy being hormonally suppressed whilst gaining no androgenic dimorphic growth.

Proviron isn't DHT for anyone wondering, it's molecularly similar to DHT but it isn't bioidentical. For real androgenic gains, take androstanolone (bioidentical to human DHT), androsterone (powerful precursor to many androgens including DHT) or 11-keto-dihydrotestosterone (main androgen in fish, also seen in small amounts in humans, has a higher affinity to bind to AR's than T and DHT whilst maintaining a half-life of 36hours before being metabolized.

Proviron binds to the aromatase enzyme, so it'll decrease estrogen significantly, it also competes against endogenous androgens in the body when it comes to binding to SHBG, in turn, your FREE T will skyrocket, it's quite androgenic, but it's effects aren't based on DHT.

if you're gonna suppress your androgens, atleast take something worth your while, I'd suggest androstanolone.

How would you suggest taking androsterone?

From all of my online research and different bodybulding fourms as well as asking some people, I've come to the conclusion that Proviron itself does not require a pct in fact it is used along side pct's in some cases. Not alot of people run Proviron/only cycles because its effects on muscle bulding are very minimal but the increase of dht and mental gains from it are definitely there
read my post above, Proviron will suppress you at any dosage.

one thing proviron is great at is increasing libido. Probably one of the most powerful libido enhancers next to PT141.

does prov mask estrogen or can crash it? I'm on cycle rn and kinda tempted to try it out people have been nothing but good things on the mental effects it has. kinda expensive though.

does prov mask estrogen or can crash it? I'm on cycle rn and kinda tempted to try it out people have been nothing but good things on the mental effects it has. kinda expensive though.
it won't mask estrogen, but It will crash it at high dosages, it's a powerful anti-estrogen, but it's user dependent, some people might notice a crash in E2, others won't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
read my post above, Proviron will suppress you at any dosage.

one thing proviron is great at is increasing libido. Probably one of the most powerful libido enhancers next to PT141.
Sorry, I read your comment but I still don't understand what hormones it's gonna be suppressing besides estrogen. I honestly like the fact that it suppresses estrogen because this will allow for my growth plates to be opened for longer without taking an actual AI

Sorry, I read your comment but I still don't understand what hormones it's gonna be suppressing besides estrogen. I honestly like the fact that it suppresses estrogen because this will allow for my growth plates to be opened for longer without taking an actual AI
well, it's detected in the body as an androgenic substance, it decreases estrogen through competing with estrogen for the aromatase enzyme, it also increases free testosterone through the same sort of mechanics, it has a higher affinity to bind to SHBG than other endogenous androgens.

it will suppress LH and FSH if dosed at superphysiological amounts, you'll be safe as long as you're dosing it at under 50mg, proviron can be very therapeutic if done correctly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
well, it's detected in the body as an androgenic substance, it decreases estrogen through competing with estrogen for the aromatase enzyme, it also increases free testosterone through the same sort of mechanics, it has a higher affinity to bind to SHBG than other endogenous androgens.

it will suppress LH and FSH if dosed at superphysiological amounts, you'll be safe as long as you're dosing it at under 50mg, proviron can be very therapeutic if done correctly.
What would be the most effective way to use androsterone for androgenic dimorphic growth?

proviron is great "feel good" drug but rip hair

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and goat2x
Where is your proof of Proviron being anti hair?

It doesn't have to be bioidentical. It does virtually everything that regular dht does including strong androgenic effects.

I see you shilling your DHTgel everywhere, have you actually noticed any facial/body changes?

It doesn't have to be bioidentical. It does virtually everything that regular dht does including strong androgenic effects.
I highly doubt a compound that minimally suppresses the HPTA would be very androgenic. It's only androgenic because it increases FREE T and binds to aromatase.

still a good steroid, just saying there are better options out there if your goal is purely masculinization.
I see you shilling your DHTgel everywhere, have you actually noticed any facial/body changes?
not shilling it at all.

dick has grown a cm in inch and girth in just over a month and a bit.

I feel amazing, DHT is extremely good for mood as it inhibits GABA release and lowers serotonin whilst simultaneously decreasing cortisol and activating NMDA pathways.

I'm horny as fuck, that's a given due to the androgenic nature of dht.

other than my mood and libido, my vascularity shot through the roof.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Shottrue
I've heard this before but I'm not sure how that would make your mood better.
more GABA = less anxiety (e.g. xanax and alcohol)
and more serotonin = better mood (e.g. MDMA and SSRIs).
Sorry i'm retarded, i've been saying it wrong this entire time smh.

you're right, an increase in GABA activity within the brain reduces less anxiety and induces a deeply relaxing sensation. DHT increases the release of GABA.

And again, you're right, DHT influences the reuptake of serotonin, in turn altering mood.

DHT may increase alpha-1-receptor density. DHT may decrease glutamate activity and increases mGLU7 expression (which increases GABA release) DHT increases serotonin 5-HT1A receptor density by influencing A1-Adr.Receptors. DHT promotes serotonin 5-HT1A/1B activity and may reduce aggression in the presence of serotonin. Although this may easily be over ridden by the pro-adrenergic effects of DHT.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and androgenic
I highly doubt a compound that minimally suppresses the HPTA would be very androgenic. It's only androgenic because it increases FREE T and binds to aromatase.

still a good steroid, just saying there are better options out there if your goal is purely masculinization.
That's just not true boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

Is that different sarms?

Bro 20ml is a liquid measurement, what’s the dose you’re taking in mgs

Is that different sarms?
yes very different. SARMs are selective androgen receptor modulators.

androstanolone and androsterone are both endogenous steroid hormones. Androsterone being a backdoor pathway when it comes to fetal masculinization. Although androsterone has 1/7th of the androgenic capability that testosterone possesses, it converts to 5-ar-dihydrotestosterone quite frequently, in saying this, due to its high conversion rate to DHT, it has potent androgenic effects if administrated exogenously. Alone, it has it's own anti-estrogenic and anti-cortisol effects along with being a potent pheromone within male mammals. As it is a pro-hormone it can be administrated with little to no suppression on endogenous steroid hormones.

Androstanolone is bioidentical to dihydrotestosterone, if administrated your androgens and estradiol will be suppressed, dose-dependent of course.

• +1
MK677 made me develop binge eating disorder and then bulimia lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shottrue and Deleted member 2756
yes very different. SARMs are selective androgen receptor modulators.

androstanolone and androsterone are both endogenous steroid hormones. Androsterone being a backdoor pathway when it comes to fetal masculinization. Although androsterone has 1/7th of the androgenic capability that testosterone possesses, it converts to 5-ar-dihydrotestosterone quite frequently, in saying this, due to its high conversion rate to DHT, it has potent androgenic effects if administrated exogenously. Alone, it has it's own anti-estrogenic and anti-cortisol effects along with being a potent pheromone within male mammals. As it is a pro-hormone it can be administrated with little to no suppression on endogenous steroid hormones.

Androstanolone is bioidentical to dihydrotestosterone, if administrated your androgens and estradiol will be suppressed, dose-dependent of course.

Thank you so much! Is this from personal interest or did you formally study chemistry? Vera High iq

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
Thank you so much! Is this from personal interest or did you formally study chemistry? Vera High iq
personal interest and experience. I'd love to obtain some sort of career in bio-medicine or science tbh, maybe pharmacology.

if you have any more questions hit me up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Cardiologyscribe
personal interest and experience. I'd love to obtain some sort of career in bio-medicine or science tbh, maybe pharmacology.

if you have any more questions hit me up.
What do you recommend for a 16 year old to maximize height, frame and overall masculinity?

What do you recommend for a 16 year old to maximize height, frame and overall masculinity?
a combination of androsterone and pansterone.

pansterone is basically DHEA + progesterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is one of the most abundant steroid hormones in the body, primarily produced by the gonads, brain and adrenal glands. DHEA can convert into any steroid hormone or it's metabolites, it can convert into testosterone or estrogen, taking DHEA alone will guarantee that both your E2 and your testosterone will increase, not good. We want to combine DHEA with progesterone, they synergize nicely, progesterone is anti-estrogenic, meaning DHEA has a higher chance of converting into testosterone, hypothetically you could take DHEA at high dosages along with exemestane (aromasin) to combat the higher estrogen levels whilst reaping the benefits of heightened testosterone.

I'd also suggest androsterone, Androsterone being a backdoor pathway when it comes to fetal masculinization. Although androsterone has 1/7th of the androgenic capability that testosterone possesses, it converts to 5-ar-dihydrotestosterone quite frequently, in saying this, due to its high conversion rate to DHT, it has potent androgenic effects if administrated exogenously. Alone, it has it's own anti-estrogenic and anti-cortisol effects along with being a potent pheromone within male mammals. As it is a pro-hormone it can be administrated with little to no suppression on endogenous steroid hormones.

there are better ways of inducing masculinization, but with this method, you will not suppress your HPTA as we are using neuro-steroids, pro-hormones and metabolites.

so, dehydroepiandrosterone + progesterone to increase testosterone whilst decreasing estrogen along with to increase the levels of androgens in the blood along with higher dihydrotestosterone (most potent androgen). It's actually proven that heightened levels of DHT actually equates to a higher synthesis of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, meaning even more conversion of testosterone to DHT.

• +1

pansterone is basically DHEA + progesterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is one of the most abundant steroid hormones in the body, primarily produced by the gonads, brain and adrenal glands. DHEA can convert into any steroid hormone or it's metabolites, it can convert into testosterone or estrogen, taking DHEA alone will guarantee that both your E2 and your testosterone will increase, not good. We want to combine DHEA with progesterone, they synergize nicely, progesterone is anti-estrogenic, meaning DHEA has a higher chance of converting into testosterone, hypothetically you could take DHEA at high dosages along with exemestane (aromasin) to combat the higher estrogen levels whilst reaping the benefits of heightened testosterone.

I'd also suggest androsterone, Androsterone being a backdoor pathway when it comes to fetal masculinization. Although androsterone has 1/7th of the androgenic capability that testosterone possesses, it converts to 5-ar-dihydrotestosterone quite frequently, in saying this, due to its high conversion rate to DHT, it has potent androgenic effects if administrated exogenously. Alone, it has it's own anti-estrogenic and anti-cortisol effects along with being a potent pheromone within male mammals. As it is a pro-hormone it can be administrated with little to no suppression on endogenous steroid hormones.

there are better ways of inducing masculinization, but with this method, you will not suppress your HPTA as we are using neuro-steroids, pro-hormones and metabolites.

so, dehydroepiandrosterone + progesterone to increase testosterone whilst decreasing estrogen along with to increase the levels of androgens in the blood along with higher dihydrotestosterone (most potent androgen). It's actually proven that heightened levels of DHT actually equates to a higher synthesis of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, meaning even more conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Doesnt work for manlet teens

Doesnt work for manlet teens
of course it doesn't, androgens don't regulate vertical growth, you moron.

anyways hormones don't matter when you're subhuman.

• +1

Androgens stop vertical growth, NEVER INJECT AS A MANLET TEEN

Androgens stop vertical growth, NEVER INJECT AS A MANLET TEEN
I never used peptides or GH for vertical growth, it wasn't even my goal.

I wanted facial dimorphism, as everything is about face if you're above 5'9. Most males are 5'10-6'2.

GH induces craniofacial growth, in combination with androgens and tongue posture of course.

• +1

What can I take to sleep better?! I often wake up in the night and then I’m fully awake and can’t fall asleep for hours. Wtf man. Any OTC shit for this I could buy right now??

What can I take to sleep better?! I often wake up in the night and then I’m fully awake and can’t fall asleep for hours. Wtf man. Any OTC shit for this I could buy right now??
Don't take melatonin whatever you do, taking exogenous melatonin will create a negative feedback loop, essentially your body won't create any more melatonin, once you cold turkey you won't be able to sleep for days.

@189 @6foot2_17y0
thoughts? seiously considering add androsterone and pansterone along with stanalone to my stack?

thoughts on 11-kdht? considering using it for the mental benefits+higher dht. Dht is the godsend hormone for pubertycels by far.

not shilling it at all.

dick has grown a cm in inch and girth in just over a month and a bit.

I feel amazing, DHT is extremely good for mood as it inhibits GABA release and lowers serotonin whilst simultaneously decreasing cortisol and activating NMDA pathways.

I'm horny as fuck, that's a given due to the androgenic nature of dht.

other than my mood and libido, my vascularity shot through the roof.

@GigaAscender @WadlowMaxxing @Henry_Gandy @chinpilled

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
dnrd, just blast and cruise
lol , im trying out everything non supressive, blasting is too risky. Not rsiky but i just am too high inhib for that

so dht gel is cope?
will give nowhere near the effects of blasting and cruising, I think blasting and doing your ballooning shit (penile ballooning) would be the best. Just hop on Anavar and Test e for 16 weeks, liver supplements, heart supplements, heart-healthy diet, and physical activity take HCG every week to keep your balls going. Take keto shampoo only if you don't have aggressive hair loss genes, if you do, invest in RU.

This plus AI to ensure your plates don't close= Tall alpha

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
will give nowhere near the effects of blasting and cruising, I think blasting and doing your ballooning shit (penile ballooning) would be the best.
Do not scuff at it, at ur current age and androgen levels u could easily reach 8 inches.

will give nowhere near the effects of blasting and cruising, I think blasting and doing your ballooning shit (penile ballooning) would be the best. Just hop on Anavar and Test e for 16 weeks, liver supplements, heart supplements, heart-healthy diet, and physical activity take HCG every week to keep your balls going. Take keto shampoo only if you don't have aggressive hair loss genes, if you do, invest in RU.

This plus AI to ensure your plates don't close= Tall alpha
Will do androstanlone for a yr, if not masc chad, i will inject.

Also thoughts on having near 1500 ng/dl natty levels? is that not more than enough to be very masculine facially?

@189 @6foot2_17y0
thoughts? seiously considering add androsterone and pansterone along with stanalone to my stack?

thoughts on 11-kdht? considering using it for the mental benefits+higher dht. Dht is the godsend hormone for pubertycels by far.
guys what are your sources for stanolone/androstanolone raws preferably,

so that I can brew my own injectable solution, and inject bioidentical DHT instead of masteron or primo