Proximity is so legit tbh ngl

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
If my oneitis didn't live on the same street, I wouldn't be obsessed with her. But because she did, I realized that we basically grew up in the same neighbourhood, and we were going to the same church which created some false sense connection.

It was a rather unfortunate coincidence. I would have forgotten her by now and I would have never gone out with her if we didn't live close by.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fuckkkk i have a same story like this now that i look back in time, now i understand ur feeling bro

• +1
  • +1
she was my next door neighbor. we always hung out together and shit when we were younger without a care in the world. it was one of the best times in my life. we drifted apart as we got older. i found out that she always used to find me cute from her sister and couldn't believe that i wasted all that time. one day i go on her snap and see she has a bf who shes teasing. it was like a knife to the gut. we were actually perfect for each other, she is one of the nicest and HQNP people i've ever met unlike the majority of thots these day. sigh bro

• +1
we always hung out together and shit when we were younger without a care in the world

Ι never hanged out with her when we were younger. I didn't even know she existed. I learnt she lived close by when we were 17

. i found out that she always used to find me cute from her sister and couldn't believe that i wasted all that time

That hurts so much. To know what you could have had.

e day i go on her snap and see she has a bf who shes teasing. it was like a knife to the gut.

I know that feel bro. I once saw mine meet her bf, I think I momentarily died

we were actually perfect for each other

Well, you can't say that without dating her

• +1
:feelsping:

• +1
:feelsrope:

• +1