PSA: DO NOT CHEW unless you have a narrow jaw

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
JFL at all these people with a wide lower third but with not enough projection on their jaw “chewmaxxing” 10,000 times a day. You will look like a bloated squirrel-like nutcracker if you do it.

So in summary, chew if and only if your jaw is narrow and more importantly, is narrow RELATIVE to the rest of your face.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Talk about muh inserctions

JFL at all these people with a wide lower third but with not enough projection on their jaw “chewmaxxing” 10,000 times a day. You will look like a bloated squirrel-like nutcracker if you do it.

So in summary, chew if and only if your jaw is narrow and more importantly, is narrow RELATIVE to the rest of your face.
I had a question about this, wrote a post about face shape earlier. Can I PM you my face to see if I should chew?

I had a question about this, wrote a post about face shape earlier. Can I PM you my face to see if I should chew?
Sure

I don't quite understand, could you show me some examples of narrow jaw and not

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
also low bf

Why should I read any of this?

Chewing is mewingtier bullshit. YOU CANT INCREASE YOUR FACE MUSCLES GODDAMNIT

then how da fuq can i eat food without chewing?

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
chewing is legit

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202, HighIQcel and 1 other person

Fn

Chewing has helped me a lot I guess but I quitted it for 6 months

start doing it again it can influence jaw shape
I stopped it because I stoppes going to the gym and got a bit fat and couldnt drink enough water so I kinda made me look bloated

I stopped it because I stoppes going to the gym and got a bit fat and couldnt drink enough water so I kinda made me look bloated
start goin again

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton