PSA: Don't use face exfoliators in the beginning of Retin A treatment

improover

improover

#JamesGang
MY SKIN IS BURINNNG RIGHT NOW :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Nigga Retin A is a looksmin for you at this point ngl

Nigga Retin A is a looksmin for you at this point ngl
WhatsApp Image 2020 08 03 at 142914

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Meh dont worry, your skin builds tolerances nowadays i literally have 0 irritation with retin a 0.05 its annoying tbh feels like it doesnt do much

Retina, is in essence also an exfoliators already.
On Retin-A, one don't need to exfoliate anymore

Low IQ, AHAs/BHAs should never be used until your skin has grown accustomed to the tretinoin which will take several months. You’ve probably destroyed your moisture barrier, so get a moisturizer high in ceramides, fatty acids, and cholesterol. I recommend Liquid Gold by Stratia.

Low IQ, AHAs/BHAs should never be used until your skin has grown accustomed to the tretinoin which will take several months. You’ve probably destroyed your moisture barrier, so get a moisturizer high in ceramides, fatty acids, and cholesterol. I recommend Liquid Gold by Stratia.
Should I stop using it for while?

Should I stop using it for while?
Yea, or just use it less often. You could replace it with Differin and wait until you’re skin gets accustomed to that and then go back to using tret, but that would probably be a waste of time.