#JamesGang
It burns fat, it gave me nasolabial folds and I'm losing my hooded eyes
3ce220a9c52052a2bcb51a5f59e65d81

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Treasure223, beyourself, Chadelite and 8 others
why would burning fat give you nasolabial folds? should be the opposite right

also I've been using retin A on my cheeks and it hasnt changed my fat pads at all (unfortunately)

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Good_Little_Goy, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Who tf even puts retin on their eyes? Anyone with 2 brain cells know not to put it close to mouth or eyes

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 4614, a1phenohorriblebones and 5 others

also I've been using retin A on my cheeks and it hasnt changed my fat pads at all (unfortunately)
where do you get urs from

For the same reason people inject fillers to get rid of nasolabial folds, same reason bloated people don't have nasolabial folds very often. The fat fills the laughline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and LowTierNormie
For the same reason people inject fillers to get rid of nasolabial folds, same reason bloated people don't have nasolabial folds very often. The fat fills the laughline
ok i see

we know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Who tf even puts retin on their eyes? Anyone with 2 brain cells know not to put it close to mouth or eyes
Are you mentally ill? it's literally the pic in the original post

Proof retin is bad for nasolabial folds? I see all kinds of website recommending retin to cure/prevent nasolabial folds as it helps with collagen.

See: https://www.revivalabs.com/can-you-...ptive Retin-A or over,fix, night-out solution.
Topical solutions (for nasolabial folds)
Retinoids, peptides, and silicones have all proven effective to varying degrees. Prescriptive Retin-A or over-the-counter retinoids can help to prevent the loss of collagen over time.

Ofcourse fillers are recommend for deep folds, but retin is supposed to reduce fine lines.

Any proof that retin fat loss is in any way significant and causes nas folds?

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and ScramFranklin
Proof retin is bad for nasolabial folds? I see all kinds of website recommending retin to cure/prevent nasolabial folds as it helps with collagen.

See: https://www.revivalabs.com/can-you-treat-nasolabial-folds-naturally-and-topically/#:~:text=Topical solutions&text=Prescriptive Retin-A or over,fix, night-out solution.

Ofcourse fillers are recommend for deep folds, but retin is supposed to reduce fine lines.

Burning fat in nasolabial folds make the folds less prominent if anything lol

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 275

See: https://www.revivalabs.com/can-you-treat-nasolabial-folds-naturally-and-topically/#:~:text=Topical solutions&text=Prescriptive Retin-A or over,fix, night-out solution.

>nasolabial folds are solved by fat graft, fillers and bloating.
Maybe taking out fat will cause it? But I'm gonna do an experiment, I'm gonna use retin a on only one side of my laugh lines. 3 months later we will see, this is going to be interesting

• +1
Reactions: Siderock and TITUS
Maybe taking out fat will cause it? But I'm gonna do an experiment, I'm gonna use retin a on only one side of my laugh lines. 3 months later we will see, this is going to be interesting
Looking back at some research on tretin:

After 84 days of treatment with tretinoin 0.025%, a statistically significant improvement was observed for nasolabial fold (2.4 ± 0.9 vs . 2.8 ± 0.7), supralabial wrinkles (1.1 ± 0.8 vs . 1.5 ± 0.9), pores (2.0 ± 1.6 vs . 3.2 ± 1.7), and pigmentation (1.6 ± 1.0 vs . 2.3 ± 1.2) (all P ≤ 0.05).

Idk im gonna keep using it in any case for now.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and ScramFranklin
Looking back at some research on tretin:

Idk im gonna keep using it in any case for now.
that's counter intuitive tbqh, and right now it's giving me nasolabial folds. I'm gonna use in just one side and see what happens

temporarily thins skin before it thickens it. it is known everywhere that it makes u look like shit before it improves you. if anything it would get rid of them over time. shit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 6217
temporarily thins skin before it thickens it. it is known everywhere that it makes u look like shit before it improves you. if anything it would get rid of them over time. shit thread tbh
I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now but it could be the case, still gets rid of hooded eye tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf and xdxdxnice1
I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now but it could be the case, still gets rid of hooded eye tho
two weeks jfl it fucks ur skin for like 3 months and it can take up to a year to see noticeably thicker skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf and improover
two weeks jfl it fucks ur skin for like 3 months and it can take up to a year to see noticeably thicker skin
heard it was only a week of purge JFL over for my iq

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
that's counter intuitive tbqh, and right now it's giving me nasolabial folds. I'm gonna use in just one side and see what happens
Retin=More collagen=less folds. It's not counter-intuitive.

Idk about the fat loss part though, but I find it hard to find any studies on it

Retin=More collagen=less folds. It's not counter-intuitive.

Idk about the fat loss part though, but I find it hard to find any studies on it
its counter intuitive to me because people inject fat to get rid of it, I don't know any studies but it's well known that it get rids of hooded eyes which are caused by fat deposits

i'll use it on my stomach instead

Retin A burns fat is a cope. The extent to which it does is do minimal, it’s hardly noticable. That said, I don’t run the risk and avoid putting it near my eyes

Ur supposed to have hooding by bone anyway, not by fat

Retin A burns fat is a cope. The extent to which it does is do minimal, it’s hardly noticable. That said, I don’t run the risk and avoid putting it near my eyes
you know it ‘leaks’ a few inches so that even if you are putting away from your eyes it will still reach it

Ur supposed to have hooding by bone anyway, not by fat
idk i think it looks more aesthetic with fat ? i might be wrong tho

you know it ‘leaks’ a few inches so that even if you are putting away from your eyes it will still reach it
So how to apply it ideally?

So how to apply it ideally?
i would just put it under eyes and take the temporary thinning side effect, over time the skin with thicken and the area will improve in looks. retin a doesn’t burn fat like retards on this forum claim

My nasolabial folds got more prominent on Retin-A.

I guess it burned through the superificial layer of fat, to reveal the deepest, malar fat pads; so my folds became more visible by losing that fat

I guess it burned through the superificial layer of fat, to reveal the deepest, malar fat pads; so my folds became more visible by losing that fat
mine too but it's getting better now

This is like that guy who was using RU and suddenly hes dying because RU killed his heart and he makes a goodbye letter to the world, etc.
Bullshit. Pictures or it didn't happen.

So then where should you apply it? Only on forehead, chin, and cheeks?

Any update dude?

started putting it everywhere

I've been alternating 0.1% adapalene gel with retin a for months and haven't seen an increase in nasolabial folds, or any fat loss for that matter. Are you sure it's not all in your head? I'm 100% sure people who have used retin a for 15+ years applied it to their laugh lines/mouth area, they don't seem to have a problem.

Retin-A for Wrinkles | 3-Year Results | Before & After ...

look at her - her nasolabial folds look the same, if not better. I know she's not smiling as wide in the after photo but you can put 2+2 together, it's clear there was no negative change. On the other hand, look at her eye area. She probably smothered retin a all over her eyes, and that caused fat loss. skin around you eyes is upt to 10x as thin as the rest of the skin on your face, avoid your eye area when applying retin a (water).

What did you do to make it better?

Just got an eight pack from slathering Retin-a tubs all over my abdomen, if you're not that low-inhib are you even trying jfl

fuarkkk i am now also getting folds i dont now if it is the retin-a or weightloss but do you guys think it is the best still aplying retin-a there for better colagen?