PSA For All Ya Boys Who Like Asian Women

T

Throwaway1028

[ Deleted ]
Just sayin - know who youre datin so you dont get stuck with a looksfraud/ugly girl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zeta ascended, Shubham4894 and 32 others
@Britcel gtfih

@Britcel gtfih
Girls here actually fraud less than in the West generally IRL. In pics they use tons of retarded filters that make their eyes 10x bigger and some other dumb shit, but it's not done in the same way girls in the west do it.

I always try and have a shower with a girl after we've finished so I get a good look at them

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and TheMewingBBC
All 100% absolutely every asian woman has plastic sirgery and fake up and youre not allowed to like asian women because i said so and you are gay

asian women are not allowed to be attractive for any reason because i worship muh aryan white goddess and i will gladly be cuck for a bitch with freckles and blonde hair

If you see a cute asian girl she is frauding and only aryan white women are allowed to be attractive because white woman do not wear makeup or cosmetics

radical theorem elliot rodger would be proud

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gunna, Shubham4894, Deleted member 3526 and 18 others
[Serious] if ur non-asian dont fuck asian foids
Next
IgnoreWatch
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo
mentally ill subhuman

JoinedJan 14, 2019Messages3,566
Aug 5, 2019
srs. don't give these stuck up whores the validation they crave. their hatred towards their own men is worse than any other race tbh. its disgusting. let them finger bang themselves @ home while reading manga at the thought of never attaining a non-asian man. tbh

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan and Vitruvian

Next
IgnoreWatch
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo
mentally ill subhuman

Aug 5, 2019
srs. don't give these stuck up whores the validation they crave. their hatred towards their own men is worse than any other race tbh. its disgusting. let them finger bang themselves @ home while reading manga at the thought of never attaining a non-asian man. tbh
Rent free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Time Travel
FB IMG 1573343851566

Where can I claim my Asian Princess

Asians are truly the ugliest. Even Africans mog the hell out of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Luke LLL, TheLifeMaxer and 11 others
and foids complain about men lying

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hades and Slob
and foids complain about men lying
If people find out I wear small 0.5" (1.3cm) lifts in my shoes my social life is over.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, HighTierNormie, toolateforme and 2 others
why they got no eyebrows :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and PubertyMaxxer
Asians are truly the ugliest. Even Africans mog the hell out of them.
You say that like it’s a bad thing. Africans are the 2nd best looking group of people. Robust bones, high T, masculine frames, forward growth maxillas regardless of environment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sopdu, Deleted member 2426, Marsiere214 and 6 others
You say that like it’s a bad thing. Africans are the 2nd best looking group of people. Robust bones, high T, masculine frames, forward growth maxillas regardless of environment.
I said that because of the stereotypes that even Asians believe. I agree that African men look good, imo even better than European (though it's an unpopular opinion). African women on the other hand look quite unappealing in my view (though still better than East Asians).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 1553 and Blackout.xl
I said that because of the stereotypes that even Asians believe. I agree that African men look good, imo even better than European (though it's an unpopular opinion). African women on the other hand look quite unappealing in my view (though still better than East Asians).
Fair argument

I'm too high T to be attracted to masculine white women.
High T man -> Asian women
Low T man -> White/Black women
it is what it is.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, CopeIsReal, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
tbh this video shocked me. even though i expected the insane results, still what the fuck? imagine having an ONS with a whore like this, then next morning you wake up and find a 2PSL abomination laying right next to u

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Coco, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Asian women = DISGUSTING

It's what it is

Captura de Tela 2019 11 18 as 151806
ET.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3526 and 9 others
I think only Japanese girls with Jomon admixture, Central Asians,and some other small Asian ethnic groups look decent on average.(because they don't have flat faces)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Slob and turkproducer
All 100% absolutely every asian woman has plastic sirgery and fake up and youre not allowed to like asian women because i said so and you are gay

asian women are not allowed to be attractive for any reason because i worship muh aryan white goddess and i will gladly be cuck for a bitch with freckles and blonde hair

If you see a cute asian girl she is frauding and only aryan white women are allowed to be attractive because white woman do not wear makeup or cosmetics

Legit, this is the biggest cope on earth. There are tons of cute Asian girls and some extremely sexy mixed ones too

The “white girl only” shit is just ethnik cope to prove to themselves they’re not complete genetic trash.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Roping Subhuman
Legit, this is the biggest cope on earth. There are tons of cute Asian girls and some extremely sexy mixed ones too

Yeah tbh.

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-aesthetic-japanese-goddess-nana-komatsu.62344/

There's no way 100% Asians are legit Subhumans and there's not a single beautiful one among them.
I think only Japanese girls with Jomon admixture, Central Asians,and some other small Asian ethnic groups look decent on average.(because they don't have flat faces)

Beyond this world IQ.

jfl if you think makeup can fool someone that has a Phd in PSL

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3526
Keep crying for asian princess' tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and TheMewingBBC
Mountains of gook cope ITT. Would die from asyphxiation climbing to the peak due to how thin the atmopshere is up there.

It's amazing how this is socially acceptable. It's truly over for men.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1100, Zeta ascended and 3 others

That is incredibly rear a asian women looks this subhuman on average asians are beautiful

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian
fuck gooks. and fuck u retard white kids for validating them

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Slob, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Jfl at asian fever. flat face is Inherently ugly feature.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2426, Shubham4894 and 2 others
67186652 2435292439921908 7277137370795737088 n

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 8 others
I hate asian women and white women too, disgusting specimen tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Zygos4Life

Next
IgnoreWatch
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo
mentally ill subhuman

Aug 5, 2019
yep, I refuse to date them because I feel for asian brocels,
I hate asian women and white women too, disgusting specimen tbh
they both have something in common :what:

whenever i see a white dude with an asian girlfriend i automatically assume he is a massive loser. (i'm white)

i'm usually right.

bold and underline this statement if she's fresh off the boat and can barely speak english.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3526, HighTierNormie and 2 others
whenever i see a white dude with an asian girlfriend i automatically assume he is a massive loser. (i'm white)

i'm usually right.

bold and underline this statement if she's fresh off the boat and can barely speak english.
Legit

WMGF (White man + Gook female) couple get beat by Gook man and his "Latina" girfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Bui, Gunna and HighTierNormie
go to a good wealthy area of china and most people are good looking. places like shanghai, taipei, tokyo, etc rival hollywood and santa monica

it's all about fully developed bones

I don't like Asian women at all tbh.

Generally speaking Asian women are the ugliest on earth, Asian men not as bad, but Asian women are so ugly man

No forward growth, short limbs and long torso, subhuman eyes, no upper eyelid, disgustsing skin health due to no sunshine, no nasal bone, no eyebrows or eyelashes, narrow hips and never have ass, short stature, narrow palate usually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Gunna
JFL at these girps glueing implants on their skin instead or surgically putting it under it. Someome here should try this as well and make a review.

Jesus Christ gooks are so fucking ugly it's unreal

Generally speaking Asian women are the ugliest on earth, Asian men not as bad, but Asian women are so ugly man

No forward growth, short limbs and long torso, subhuman eyes, no upper eyelid, disgustsing skin health due to no sunshine, no nasal bone, no eyebrows or eyelashes, narrow hips and never have ass, short stature, narrow palate usually.
Is that an observation or did you read some description of Asians from 1940?

Is that an observation or did you read some description of Asians from 1940?

It’s a science based observation based on evidence.

Asians have the highest rates of plastic surgery in the world for a reason

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1100
It’s a science based observation based on evidence.

Asians have the highest rates of plastic surgery in the world for a reason
Nice, but Asians are too diverse to group them all as such. None of the girls I’ve been with match your description of what Asians are.