PSA: MSE can ruin your eye area and make you look autistic

M

maxillalefort

Iron
I am a mid 20s curry and am ugly due to having a recessed maxilla, but I used to have a high tier normie eye area before undergoing palate expansion. My eye area looked similar to young dicaprio, without the blue eyes halo. By hiding my recessed maxilla through lighting and angle frauding, I was able to talk to girls online using the eye area halo alone.

After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm. It brought my eye area from high tier normie to low tier normie. And it also made me look like I have autism or some kind of mental disorder. Examples of people who have a severe case of this issue are Greta Thunberg or Graham Stephan's girlfriend.

It looks okay on girls but for guys it's a death sentence. Most of the expansion was done during the surgery itself, so I had no control over it.

I can PM pics in case someone wants to see.

Attachments

• 1610063102092.png
    1610063102092.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 772
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, thecel, Deleted member 6908 and 11 others
So MSE increased your interpupillary distance?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Incoming, SadnessWYJ and 10 others
Pm me, im extremely curious.

I would like to take a look.

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, coolguy1, Basedtheticz and 15 others
im curious, pmed u

you had surgical assist mse? pm pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Celexawer, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
Pics in pm pls.
Im sorry if this is real

Don't PM Lutte, he is a narcissitic abusing gaslighter.
I almost drove @Intjcel to suicide in pms @WadlowMaxxing can confirm
jokes aside im the nicest guy here

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TyroneMognus, magnificentcel, Fgsfds and 3 others
Pm pics I’m trustworthy

@lutte Is actually a savior and saved me from suicide.

• Love it
Reactions: lutte
i told you to stop bro. if the "girl" tells intjcel that's it/she/he/whatever is actually a man he'll fucking explode

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6191 and lutte
I PM'd a couple of trusted users. A little bit uncomfortable PMing everyone here because I dont want to get doxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 6191 and lutte
I PM'd a couple of trusted users. A little bit uncomfortable PMing everyone here because I dont want to get doxxed.
Can't you pm me I'm considering MSE myself
@Dukeys was joking I've never doxxed or abused anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Can't you pm me I'm considering MSE myself
@Dukeys was joking I've never doxxed or abused anyone
I was joking @maxillalefort PM @lutte trusted user tbh

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Show me as well you can trust me since i dont sit much on the forum and dont care about doxxing
Planning MSE myself

the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm.
Your intercanthal distance increased by about 1,5mm? What about your ES-ratio?

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and RecessedPrettyboy
Your intercanthal distance increased by about 1,5mm? What about your ES-ratio?
I don't know what that means, but if it's the same as bizygomatic width then yes that has noticeably increased. I have wider and more prominent cheekbones. My voice has also gotten noticeably deeper. The downside is that it makes my mandible look smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Are you a late bloomer?

Can you share the pictures with me? I am currently undergoing MSE and would be interested in seeing your results. I won't share your pictures. I promise. @maxillalefort

can you PM me? this is very interesting

I don't know what that means, but if it's the same as bizygomatic width then yes that has noticeably increased. I have wider and more prominent cheekbones. My voice has also gotten noticeably deeper. The downside is that it makes my mandible look smaller.
ES-ratio means Eye Separation -ratio (IPD:Bizygomatic Width), how did it change? Do your eyes look closer or wider set now compared to before?

OPs eye area looks literally almost exactly the same lol, if anything his orbitals rotated slightly which makes it look better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 2816, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
I am a mid 20s curry and am ugly due to having a recessed maxilla, but I used to have a high tier normie eye area before undergoing palate expansion. My eye area looked similar to young dicaprio, without the blue eyes halo. By hiding my recessed maxilla through lighting and angle frauding, I was able to talk to girls online using the eye area halo alone.

After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm. It brought my eye area from high tier normie to low tier normie. And it also made me look like I have autism or some kind of mental disorder. Examples of people who have a severe case of this issue are Greta Thunberg or Graham Stephan's girlfriend.View attachment 916791

It looks okay on girls but for guys it's a death sentence. Most of the expansion was done during the surgery itself, so I had no control over it.

my god that graham fella looks so beta, just everything about him from his face to frame to voice to even how hes holding that cake

ES-ratio means Eye Separation -ratio (IPD:Bizygomatic Width), how did it change? Do your eyes look closer or wider set now compared to before?
The width of the eyes themselves decreased. In other words the distance between the inner canthi increased more than the distance between the two outer canthi. I guess the IPD increased by a small amount but I didn't measure.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Pics if you care to share since I plan to have MSE

can you send pics i am getting mse in 2 weeks pls

The width of the eyes themselves decreased. In other words the distance between the inner canthi increased more than the distance between the two outer canthi. I guess the IPD increased by a small amount but I didn't measure.
I'm expanding with MSE currently too, didn't notice much different to the eyes yet, can you PM pics? Sounds weird that your PFL has decreased as you described, theoretically it should definitely rather increase than decrease

I PMed you bro.

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed
It's so over. Wtf does a nigga have to do to get their palate expanded then without any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed
It's so over. Wtf does a nigga have to do to get their palate expanded then without any side effects?
suicide and hope u'r born as a human again, then use the consciousness from past life to mew from birth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and toolateforme
PM before after pics.

Please pm me before after pics. I'm curious.

OPs eye area looks literally almost exactly the same lol, if anything his orbitals rotated slightly which makes it look better
@her @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @Alexanderr ban op for being a shizo and delete this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and curryslayerordeath

After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm. It brought my eye area from high tier normie to low tier normie. And it also made me look like I have autism or some kind of mental disorder. Examples of people who have a severe case of this issue are Greta Thunberg or Graham Stephan's girlfriend.View attachment 916791

Idk why, but she actually looks hot. I like those types of eyes. Maybe it's cause u look feminine from it? Can you PM me some pics I promise not to dox.

Can you please pm, new here just tryna improve

Pm pics

Could be over analysing and just gettig used to the change so you cant be completely objective.

I have Mse right now at 3mm of expansion and I only look better. I’d be interested to see what you’re talking about.

it will fix ur eye area if anything

more undereye support

Does anyone know how MSe may affect ES ratios?

Did you already have wide IPD?

• +1
Reactions: thecel