PSA: MSE can ruin your eye area and make you look autistic

PM please, I'm an IPDcel and I'm considering mse. Then again, my pfl is already small, and I wouldn't like my eye width getting any smaller.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm.
So it increased your interpupillary distance? Can you dm me the pictures?

I am a mid 20s curry and am ugly due to having a recessed maxilla, but I used to have a high tier normie eye area before undergoing palate expansion. My eye area looked similar to young dicaprio, without the blue eyes halo. By hiding my recessed maxilla through lighting and angle frauding, I was able to talk to girls online using the eye area halo alone.

After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm. It brought my eye area from high tier normie to low tier normie. And it also made me look like I have autism or some kind of mental disorder. Examples of people who have a severe case of this issue are Greta Thunberg or Graham Stephan's girlfriend.View attachment 916791

It looks okay on girls but for guys it's a death sentence. Most of the expansion was done during the surgery itself, so I had no control over it.

I can PM pics in case someone wants to see.
pm me your pics nig before and after

I am a mid 20s curry and am ugly due to having a recessed maxilla, but I used to have a high tier normie eye area before undergoing palate expansion. My eye area looked similar to young dicaprio, without the blue eyes halo. By hiding my recessed maxilla through lighting and angle frauding, I was able to talk to girls online using the eye area halo alone.

After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm. It brought my eye area from high tier normie to low tier normie. And it also made me look like I have autism or some kind of mental disorder. Examples of people who have a severe case of this issue are Greta Thunberg or Graham Stephan's girlfriend.View attachment 916791

It looks okay on girls but for guys it's a death sentence. Most of the expansion was done during the surgery itself, so I had no control over it.

I can PM pics in case someone wants to see.
it make sense ngl
but still if a narrow palate fuck up yo eyes dont it mean u lack forward growth ?

Fishmaxxxing

--3-541-1682069574-0_dblbig.jpg