PSA: Ramieri does not do mini chin wing anymore

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
The mini chin wing was the primary driving force behind the ascension of @TheLordMadness .

so over for us

also charges foreigners more

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7098
Pics of him and wtf is a MINI chin wing?

Is it because he does something new now maybe? Or what is the reason?

@DatGuyYouLike

Is it because he does something new now maybe? Or what is the reason?
He must've had issues with it or something, it doesn't really matter though it just wont be done by him anymore.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
The mini chin wing was the primary driving force behind the ascension of @TheLordMadness .

so over for us

And I agree the mini chin wing was the reason LordMadness ascended unlike other bimax patients.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing
He must've had issues with it or something, it doesn't really matter though it just wont be done by him anymore.

In your experience, do you now have to visit multiple different doctors to ascend? (For example one for rhino, one for bimax, one for jaw implants, etc.)?
I think you have some experience with surgeries.

In your experience, do you now have to visit multiple different doctors to ascend? (For example one for rhino, one for bimax, one for jaw implants, etc.)?
I think you have some experience with surgeries.
I need multiple surgeries yes (cheekbone implants, ramus implants, rhinoplasty)

but I will find a surgeon who can do all 3 in one surgery. Not going to make this ascension take years and cost more money than it needs to.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Chadelite, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person

but I will find a surgeon who can do all 3 in one surgery. Not going to make this ascension take years and cost more money than it needs to.
Right, that's what I look for aswell later down the line, but every doctor seems to have different skills.
And now Ramieri doesn't do chin wings anymore, I am not sure. Will probably take me ages to afford it anyway, but I better start my search early.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

pagnoni could ascend the fuck out of you

• +1
He will still have other methods to ascend your chin area

Stop coping with the smallest details about muh specific surgery

I can guarantee you are nowhere near even getting a surgery in the next year

Looksmax now not in the future, then when it comes for your surgery max phase then you will find ascension.

He will still have other methods to ascend your chin area

Stop coping with the smallest details about muh specific surgery

I can guarantee you are nowhere near even getting a surgery in the next year

Looksmax now not in the future, then when it comes for your surgery max phase then you will find ascension.
JoinedApr 5, 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I mog you to self harm and back

I am a legend on this forum

keep crying for my chadlite ascension after bimax
Dn ask

Meet me in person 16 6ft and roided up

RTT msxced

Eboy hairstyle max

Lean af like 12-13% bf

Nt asf

Ofc I appreciate the fact you get surgeries as I too will get them but they are long away for me and I will get implants. Bimax and rhino to fix msinf social flaws and ofc gain psl.

As for now tho muh muh muh

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, bysontallou and WadlowMaxxing
Its a possibility, will also look at Ramieri's custom cheek implant results and consider him for this if he has good results too. Apparently Pagnoni tries to rip people off these days because of his newfound reputation

• +1
Its a possibility, will also look at Ramieri's custom cheek implant results and consider him for this if he has good results too. Apparently Pagnoni tries to rip people off these days because of his newfound reputation
where did you hear this? I just need this to go right becuase i could get a MM lower third after this lol

• JFL
where did you hear this? I just need this to go right becuase i could get a MM lower third after this lol
Few people PM'd him asking prices, they've gone up too high. He's gonna lose some business being too greedy

• +1

Is this my fault :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

so over for us

I was lucky as fuck tbh, also when i went to the first consultation i wasn’t even that informed about jaw surgery, i didn’t ask about measurments, i just told him i wanted to advance as much as he can. Imho he is a good surgeon, obviusly not the new god of psl surgery, he just know what he does and he has a good eye in aestetich. A lot of people went fucking crazy when they saw my photos and they immediatly thought that Ramieri was the new god but that’s a huge cope. There isn’t any god surgeron, they all have awesome, good and also bad results tbh.. it’s sad to say but luck and be predisposed to ascend also takes a good portion of the surgery result.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, valhalar, AscendingHero and 2 others
Yeh haha, you and the guy who made the Pagnoni cheekbones thread

Anyway also Pagnoni is not the new surgery god tbh, i know 2 people that did jaw surgery with him and 1 guy for implants (i also met 2 of them irl) and they are all unsatisfied for some reason. I also visited Pagnoni my self and i can definitly tell that he is really convining when he talk, but if the results are what i saw it’s not worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: aphelios
Anyway also Pagnoni is not the new surgery god tbh, i know 2 people that did jaw surgery with him and 1 guy for implants (i also met 2 of them irl) and they are all unsatisfied for some reason. I also visited Pagnoni my self and i can definitly tell that he is really convining when he talk, but if the results are what i saw it’s not worth it tbh
Who do you plan to go with for ramus and cheekbone implant?

so over for us

now he is getting jaw implants because the mini ching wing left a hole in his jawline

the traditional chin osteotomy (sliding genioplasty) is better

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7098
@alienmaxxer mini chin wing practice coming to an end from ramieri?:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero