PSA to (potential) facepullers to prevent getting an overbite

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR MOLARS IN LIGHT CONTACT OR ATLEAST CLOSE TO CONTACT, OR YOUR MANDIBLE WILL NOT FOLLOW THE GROWTH OF YOUR MAXILLA AND YOU WILL NOT REAP ANY OF THE JAW BENEFITS A FACEPULLER CAN POTENTIALLY GIVE, AND YOU WILL DEVELOP AN OVERBITE

ive already mentioned this a few times in my facepuller threads but i figured it was worth an entire thread considering u can fuck ur alignment up real quick if you dont use it properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Darkstrand, softLoverr and 3 others
user warned for shitpost
ok retard

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR MOLARS IN LIGHT CONTACT OR ATLEAST CLOSE TO CONTACT, OR YOUR MANDIBLE WILL NOT FOLLOW THE GROWTH OF YOUR MAXILLA AND YOU WILL NOT REAP ANY OF THE JAW BENEFITS A FACEPULLER CAN POTENTIALLY GIVE, AND YOU WILL DEVELOP AN OVERBITE

ive already mentioned this a few times in my facepuller threads but i figured it was worth an entire thread considering u can fuck ur alignment up real quick if you dont use it properly
you need to buy a cervical collar (aka neck brace) wich supports your mandible so your upper and lower teeth are always strongly pressing on each other

but don't buy neck braces like this because they stop the mandible from growing forward

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Chadelite

based. this also helped decrease my gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: retard and Chadelite

obvs

anyone who hasn't got molars touching is brainded lol

Does the neck brace facepuller deaign mog the BOW design facepuller?
there are two difference between standard Facebow and CopeAndRope's facepuller:
- the standard FaceBow pulls forward, while the copeandrope's pulls at 20-30 degrees
- the standard Facebow provides an appliance you have to bite, while CopeAndRope's facepuller provides an infraoral appliance which surrounds the gingiva (gums) without touching the teeth. This permits to move forwarrd not only the frontal teeth arches, but the whole teeth arches

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
there are two difference between standard Facebow and CopeAndRope's facepuller:
- the standard FaceBow pulls forward, while the copeandrope's pulls at 20-30 degrees
- the standard Facebow provides an appliance you have to bite, while CopeAndRope's facepuller provides an infraoral appliance which surrounds the gingiva (gums) without touching the teeth. This permits to move forwarrd not only the frontal teeth arches, but the whole teeth arches

View attachment 262825
so it is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Absolute down syndrome tier IQ
Your teeth shouldn't touch
if you pull the maxilla forward with facepuller but the teeth don't touch, then the mandible remains recessed because she does not know the maxilla is growing forward

if you pull the maxilla forward with facepuller but the teeth don't touch, then the mandible remains recessed because she does not know the maxilla is growing forward
That doesn't matter. There's no reason to think an entire bone without sutures within would somehow naturally follow at an old age. Clenching your teeth together with something like that is possibly the worst thing you could do since you'll develop bruxism and press your teeth in your jaws. This happened to me, my teeth/mollars are shorter now. If anything your teeth should lightly touch.

Your mandible will follow along in the sense that you'll naturally ''jut'' more without any difficulity cause the rest of your bones are more forward.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and curryslayerordeath
That doesn't matter. There's no reason to think an entire bone without sutures within would somehow naturally follow at an old age. Clenching your teeth together with something like that is possibly the worst thing you could do since you'll develop bruxism and press your teeth in your jaws. This happened to me, my teeth/mollars are shorter now. If anything your teeth should lightly touch.

Your mandible will follow along in the sense that you'll naturally ''jut'' more without any difficulity cause the rest of your bones are more forward.
lightly touch is what you are supposed to do, not clench and it doesnt follow naturally or else problems like under/overbites wouldnt exist if they just naturally followed each other on there own, but since they do occur it means something in our current habits is causing these problems to occur, this is why mouthbreathers have horrid ramuses and gonials, more so than just people who regularly dont mew but still nose breath, because they separate their jaws even farther apart, which is what dictates how the jaw will grow relative to the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Not only that u could also develop an open bite, its what happened to the monkeys in the study. To prevent this my ortho uses a lingual wire on the bottom jaw and uses elastics to keep both jaws shut 24/7 while pulling and during the day, this is specially important when you are sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: retard
lightly touch is what you are supposed to do, not clench and it doesnt follow naturally or else problems like under/overbites wouldnt exist if they just naturally followed each other on there own, but since they do occur it means something in our current habits is causing these problems to occur, this is why mouthbreathers have horrid ramuses and gonials, more so than just people who regularly dont mew but still nose breath, because they separate their jaws even farther apart, which is what dictates how the jaw will grow relative to the maxilla
That and the fact their tongue doesn't offer any support. Overbites/underbiters are heavily determined by other factors like cranial base and the tongue pushing on the lower jaw.
Btw the last part you wrote is utter bullshit, all the studies on mouthbreathing vs nasal breathing show differences regardless of wether they touched their teeth or not.
Not only that u could also develop an open bite, its what happened to the monkeys in the study. To prevent this my ortho uses a lingual wire on the bottom jaw and uses elastics to keep both jaws shut 24/7 while pulling and during the day, this is specially important when you are sleeping.
PLEASE SHOW THIS TO US

Have you already started treatment?

That and the fact their tongue doesn't offer any support. Overbites/underbiters are heavily determined by other factors like cranial base and the tongue pushing on the lower jaw.
Btw the last part you wrote is utter bullshit, all the studies on mouthbreathing vs nasal breathing show differences regardless of wether they touched their teeth or not.

PLEASE SHOW THIS TO US
https://looksmax.org/threads/breaking-theory-on-facial-development.61570/ i explained it more in depth here
So your ortho is doing that just to keep the jaws together? Or does it serve another purpose as well for preventing an open bite

I know and I don't give a fuck. All of your examples are cherrypicked and bullshit and you never provided A SINGLE STUDY to support any of your claims. Literally your entire post history is you hypothesising stuff and saying stuff without sources.
Lol at thinking O'pry grew somehow wrong, a world famous top male model that makes millions a year. There's a thing called genetics.

Can confirm was a mouth breather during puberty because my nose was always fucking congested along with terrible posture and what do you know short Ramus and high gonial angle

Have you already started treatment?
yes
So your ortho is doing that just to keep the jaws together? Or does it serve another purpose as well for preventing an open bite
He said its so the bottom jaw can follow the upper jaw, which is only possible if they are shut. If you are only pulling on the upper jaw and dont have ur jaws shut, u will get an open bite.

• +1
Reactions: retard and curryslayerordeath
So you have MSE installed and wear a facepuller every night? How does it feel (in terms of pain and ease) and have you seen any differences yet?

I know and I don't give a fuck. All of your examples are cherrypicked and bullshit and you never provided A SINGLE STUDY to support any of your claims. Literally your entire post history is you hypothesising stuff and saying stuff without sources.
Lol at thinking O'pry grew somehow wrong, a world famous top male model that makes millions a year. There's a thing called genetics.
just go outside and use your eyes, mouth breathers have bad ramus and gonials; a lot worse than just the typical non mewing nose breather, yet the nosebreather will not have nearly as bad of a ramus despite both groups providing absolutely 0 tongue support to their maxilla, meaning that there is another factor; the only difference in oral posture between the two is how close their jaws are together

just go outside and use your eyes, mouth breathers have bad ramus and gonials; a lot worse than just the typical non mewing nose breather, yet the nosebreather will not have nearly as bad of a ramus despite both groups providing absolutely 0 tongue support to their maxilla, meaning that there is another factor; the only difference in oral posture between the two is how close their jaws are together
THIS IS LITERALLY THE EXACT THING I'M TALKING ABOUT. STOP USING ANECDOTAL BULLSHIT/CHERRYPICKED STUFF AND HIT ME UP WITH SOME STUDIES PROVING YOUR ''THEORY''

THIS IS LITERALLY THE EXACT THING I'M TALKING ABOUT. STOP USING ANECDOTAL BULLSHIT/CHERRYPICKED STUFF AND HIT ME UP WITH SOME STUDIES PROVING YOUR ''THEORY''
studies are based on observable evidence and they just draw conclusions based on the observations they make, that is literally science. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to notice mouth breathers will always have worse ramuses than an average non mewer

studies are based on observable evidence and they just draw conclusions based on the observations they make, that is literally science. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to notice mouth breathers will always have worse ramuses than an average non mewer
studies are based on observable evidence and they just draw conclusions based on the observations they make, that is literally science.
I mean this really sums up the retardation from the astro kike movement doesn't it? Imagine comparing own made observations in real life with actual clinical trials/double placido controlled studies etc with very specific checks etc. Also there's no such thing as a non mewer as long as you have your tongue up and your mouth not excessively hanging open, just lol at denying genetics and other factors to this point. You probably believe mewing will give you hunter eyes too

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
studies are based on observable evidence and they just draw conclusions based on the observations they make, that is literally science.
I mean this really sums up the retardation from the astro kike movement doesn't it? Imagine comparing own made observations in real life with actual clinical trials/double placido controlled studies etc with very specific checks etc. Also there's no such thing as a non mewer as long as you have your tongue up and your mouth not excessively hanging open, just lol at denying genetics and other factors to this point. You probably believe mewing will give you hunter eyes too
I mean no shit when you are trying to decide which anti biotic kills bacteria at a more effective rate placebos and controls are going to be effective but you don’t need any of that here

Mouth open - short ramus high gonial angle
Mouth closed and hyoid loose (non mewer nose breather) longer ramus and lower gonial

Jaws relatively close - long ramus and low gonial angle

and yes that is literally how science works, you formulate a hypothesis and see if it fits with the known data, and YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE IF SOMEONE IS MOUTH BREATHING meaning you can verify your self if your hypothesis match known observations, you don’t need a full study for this jfl, not to mention @softLoverr ortho basically proved my theory is right by making sure his jaws are together “muh well no studies his ortho is retarded”

I mean no shit when you are trying to decide which anti biotic kills bacteria at a more effective rate placebos and controls are going to be effective but you don’t need any of that here

Mouth open - short ramus high gonial angle
Mouth closed and hyoid loose (non mewer nose breather) longer ramus and lower gonial

Jaws relatively close - long ramus and low gonial angle

and yes that is literally how science works, you formulate a hypothesis and see if it fits with the known data, and YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE IF SOMEONE IS MOUTH BREATHING meaning you can verify your self if your hypothesis match known observations, you don’t need a full study for this jfl, not to mention @softLoverr ortho basically proved my theory is right by making sure his jaws are together “muh well no studies his ortho is retarded”
You're fucking retarded, your username fits you well. Again having some own observations irl are nothing like actual good studies where they made very detailed observations and so on. I've never noticed any of these things myself even right now as I'm out in public. The reason you're not gonna site my any studies is because you know you don't have any so you resort to anecdotes and shitty cherrypicked images of Brad Pitt.
I also never denied the truth of mouthbreathing fucking up your face but that's merely because there's studies proving my point, not because I observed more ugly incel cucks mouthbreathing IRL.

Btw he didn't prove anything right when he was never able to provide a single picture when I've asked him a dozen times.
There's no reason to think the mandible will somehow follow along due to you slightly touching your teeth. If anything you'd have to clench hard af for them to follow the exact same part and that'd result in bruxism, short teeth and stunting of the lower jaw growth

Last edited:
You're fucking retarded, your username fits you well. Again having some own observations irl are nothing like actual good studies where they made very detailed observations and so on. I've never noticed any of these things myself even right now as I'm out in public. The reason you're not gonna site my any studies is because you know you don't have any so you resort to anecdotes and shitty cherrypicked images of Brad Pitt.
I also never denied the truth of mouthbreathing fucking up your face but that's merely because there's studies proving my point, not because I observed more ugly incel cucks mouthbreathing IRL.

Btw he didn't prove anything right when he was never able to provide a single picture when I've asked him a dozen times.
lol

just ask your self this

How do you know the sun is yellow? Because you saw a study published analyzing the spectral patterns of the electromagnetic radiation emitted by it? No cause it’s fucken obvious it’s yellow when u look at it, I mean you could do a study and it would lead you to the same results but you didn’t need one to reach that initial conclusion. The same premise applies here, things that can easily be observered can be logically deduced to see what they cause and what effects they have on other things they interact with.

lol

just ask your self this

How do you know the sun is yellow? Because you saw a study published analyzing the spectral patterns of the electromagnetic radiation emitted by it? No cause it’s fucken obvious it’s yellow when u look at it, I mean you could do a study and it would lead you to the same results but you didn’t need one to reach that initial conclusion. The same premise applies here, things that can easily be observered can be logically deduced to see what they cause and what effects they have on other things they interact with.
Honestly not even gonna bother to give a high effort reply to something this stupid and illogical when it has nothing to do with concensus of craniofacial growth and growth patterns. Putting you on ignore for wasting my time so I can finally sleep, faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and retard