psl 4.5 is chad irl

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill

doesnt matter what ethinicity psl 4.5 curry is a chad irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted, Deleted member 8019 and 9 others
You're reaching, but gymcel with average stats could probably slay mid tier becky

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
just dont be a manlet theory

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, itorroella9, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
He’s tall normie and in good shape, don’t need to be chad to have sex

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
That guy is higher than 4.5 PSL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 8019, Subhuman trash and 5 others
He’s tall normie and in good shape, don’t need to be chad to have sex
"tall" he's 5'10

this fourm thinks u need to be 6 psl to get sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8765, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
Ironically he looks more Arab so curries can't cope with this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and 6ft7Mogger
That guy is higher than 4.5 PSL
bug eyed curry

look how this persian slut is looking at him

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 5969, Michael Myers and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, turkproducer, Deleted member 6382 and 6 others
"tall" he's 5'10

There's a distinction between "being able to have sex" and "getting sex in abundance"

What PSL do U think you have to be for the latter

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Deleted member 1400 and 3 others
There's a distinction between "being able to have sex" and "getting sex in abundance"

What PSL do U think you have to be for the latter
getting sex in abudance psl 4.5

getting high quality sex easily psl 5

psl 4 is harder and psl 3 is hardest

both can gymmaxx to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard, Nation, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
Masculinity is so underrated by psl community. It's on women's DNA to feel attracted to masculine men. If you have good bone and fat composition on your body and in a great shape, you can be a bit lower rated and still slay some women.

But again: you still gets hard mogged by beautiful males, even if twink ones.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 6 others

Source?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and 6ft7Mogger

Just have realistic standards and try not to bang models if you're average theory

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Masculinity is so underrated by psl community. It's on women's DNA to feel attracted to masculine men. If you have good bone and fat composition on your body and in a great shape, you can be a bit lower rated and still slay some women.

But again: you still gets hard mogged by beautiful males, even if twink ones.
I think it's because a majority of this place is young, that's why JB is so popular here

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
His voice haloes him too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

just be nt pajeet

It's possible for some to be good looking but they need to be NT ands fit in well to be treated the same as a white normie. I know a guy who's philippino but he doesn't have an accent and grew up in America, plus he's not short and has lots of muscle. He's very NT and has a girlfriend, very social. If he wasn't social and NT he would definitely be a virgin incel, he's lucky he was born here and not an immigrant

• +1
  • +1
It's possible for some to be good looking but they need to be NT ands fit in well to be treated the same as a white normie. I know a guy who's philippino but he doesn't have an accent and grew up in America, plus he's not short and has lots of muscle. He's very NT and has a girlfriend, very social. If he wasn't social and NT he would definitely be a virgin incel, he's lucky he was born here and not an immigrant
indeed nt is underrated most ppl dont go out of their basements

ofc if ur pajeet ur not gonna have a chance cos women hate the accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
I think it's because a majority of this place is young, that's why JB is so popular here

I dont think that's it. I have another theory: People here come for VALIDATION. They project what they think they are able to achieve as the best thing in the world.

And in the process, they start saying a lot of shit referent on the other "paths" that think they can't achieve. That is: if that's theory don't suit me, it's shit. If that person can achieve such level on another path, that person is shit.

Basically it's nothing more than normal life. The difference is: we are anonymously on a internet forum that we can say whatever we want without being punished or judged by the others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 7521
indeed nt is underrated most ppl dont go out of their basements

ofc if ur pajeet ur not gonna have a chance cos women hate the accent
Indian accent sounds like garbage man i don't know how they developed such an ugly language. The fact is most of them are pretty normal but their accent turns people off

• +1
I dont think that's it. I have another theory: People here come for VALIDATION. They project what they think they are able to achieve as the best thing in the world.

And in the process, they start saying a lot of shit regardless on the other "paths" that think they can't achieve. That is: if that's theory don't suit me, it's shit. If that person can achieve such level of another path, that person is shit.

Basically it's nothing more than normal life. The difference is: we are anonymously on a internet forum that we can say whatever we want without being punished or judged by the others.
Yeah I think people similarly come here to get validation for what they think will "accend" them

It's kinda a echo chamber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, 6ft7Mogger and rockndogs
Indian accent sounds like garbage man i don't know how they developed such an ugly language. The fact is most of them are pretty normal but their accent turns people off
indeed better for those type of curries to go to malayaisa

or just stick to their own

And in the process, they start saying a lot of shit referent on the other "paths" that think they can't achieve. That is: if that's theory don't suit me, it's shit. If that person can achieve such level on another path, that person is shit.

fact is most people larp here

and create even mroe absurd theories

on incels.is they're addicted to pain and blackpill

reality is sex isnt that hard to get but looks do effect ur life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Looks234
The people on this forum think a lot of retarded things. There are maybe 10 people here with an IQ above 110.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, onfiresems, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
fact is most people larp here

and create even mroe absurd theories

on incels.is they're addicted to pain and blackpill

reality is sex isnt that hard to get but looks do effect ur life

I can understand incels.is. I thought i was an incel before, but i'm kind of comfortable on lowering my looks potential and i think the blackpill is right in the majority of its theory. I think a lot of women behavior nowadays are wrong. I kind became paranoic because of this as well, to the point that for the simple reason of not wanting to give women validation, i might be missing an opportunity.

But i still think sex is becoming harder and harder to get. If you're ugly and/or too short, being of certains races, it's basically over indeed.

And yes, people here larp a lot. I can understand that as well, since i'm quite old here (was a long time lurker even before i joined) and i saw every type of autist, including myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy

doesnt matter what ethinicity psl 4.5 curry is a chad irl

this nigga gets scientifc but posts videos of drunk white trash women kissing strange men JFL at this cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and 6ft7Mogger
this nigga gets scientifc but posts videos of drunk white trash women kissing strange men JFL at this cope
im showing irl examples br00000

there is no science on whose sleeping with who apart from stupid tinder studies which have shitty gender ratio

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 1751
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and 6ft7Mogger
Most of them are Drvaidian pheno. So South Indian pheno is only a death sentence in India?
is being south indian harder in dating in india

maybe just hyrdolique or get lighter maxx

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 1751
Just post an anecdotal case theory

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
We never now if they are paid models, a lot of pua guys do this to get more views
he's not a pua and some girls have been straight up rude to him

Nvermind whats your PSL OP? Can you replicate this experiment
jfl he has no courses on getting girls or anything jfl just call everyone a pua bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
jfl he has no courses on getting girls or anything jfl just call everyone a pua bro

OK OP, then try this yourself IRL and film the results

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634