FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
IS 6/10 In IRL if Im correct?

Yes but you are not 5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and kobecel
No PSL 5 is an irl 7, whatever your PSL rating is add two points and that’s your normie one

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
5PSL = 6,25IRL (5x1.25)
teoretically, cause in psl you stop at 8, and if you divide 10 by 1.25 you get 8

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
No PSL 5 is an irl 7, whatever your PSL rating is add two points and that’s your normie one
R/amiugly and other reddit ratings aren't irl ratings, they are cuck ratings.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, 11gaijin and 2 others
you need to stop obsessing with these numbers like theyre written in stone

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad, Bur_01 and 1 other person
you need to stop obsessing with these numbers like theyre written in stone
u obssessed with ur fatcel when ur obesecel and wainted to cutcel . That day ur obsesecel

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel
u obssessed with ur fatcel when ur obesecel and wainted to cutcel . That day ur obsesecel
I love your posts

• +1
Reactions: Tony
No. Its *1.25 for irl

R/amiugly and other reddit ratings aren't irl ratings, they are cuck ratings.

Dont use this sub its shit. They cant rate for shit, and you'll get 40pms from ledditors saying youre handsome and shouldnt worry and dont listen to the eeencels

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No. Its *1.25 for irl

Cage

lol, i remember when i came across this post when i searched "lookism" from reddit:soy::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
No. Its *1.25 for irl

Dont use this sub its shit. They cant rate for shit, and you'll get 40pms from ledditors saying youre handsome and shouldnt worry and dont listen to the eeencels

Idk tbh I never see normies irl rate anyone lower than 6 even if they’re subhuman the average irl rating is like 6-7 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 701
No. Its *1.25 for irl

Truerate me is pretty honest tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
posting on these reddit sites is utter pointless. they take haircuts grooming and all other external things into account rather than ur genetic potential

• +1
posting on these reddit sites is utter pointless. they take haircuts grooming and all other external things into account rather than ur genetic potential
this tbh, also cuck subs like a r/plasticsurgery refuse to give surgery advice to average and above guys.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Coping
  • +1
PSL ratings are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
  • +1
the only thing matter is you good looking or not irl, those coping score doesnt mean shit

Tinder is the ultimate true test tbh
Trust me it’s not, Chico got like 10 more matches than me. The guys on here got the idea that if ur gl girls automatically should wanna fuck u and have a entitled Millennial outlook

Trust me it’s not, Chico got like 10 more matches than me. The guys on here got the idea that if ur gl girls automatically should wanna fuck u and have a entitled Millennial outlook
Then number of matches only mean anything if you know what the average number in your area is, and for just fucking beging nt and handsome should get you shit automatically on tinder

Then number of matches only mean anything if you know what the average number in your area is, and for just fucking beging nt and handsome should get you shit automatically on tinder
Its a huge diffrence, In Slovenia not many women use tinder as much as lets say in UK so you wont get as many likes imo

I’m saying he got like 10 more matches and I’m not even close to Chico. It goes to show that tinder isn’t a good way of measuring a rating. Also I do happen to live where irl meetings are a lot more important unlike places like Eastern Europe