• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 8846 and 1 other person
yeah defo 6.5 psl
he gets mogged by tyson beckford tho

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Vvvvxxxx
yeah defo 6.5 psl
he gets mogged by tyson beckford tho
Yeah the top of his skull isn’t ideal tbh. Tyson has the square face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
6psl, but gets SMVmogged by 5psl white guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ColeMoney, ArgentineOmicron, chadison and 4 others
yes way although it would be a very slight mog
Nah, I can agree in some circumstances if you say 5.5PSL even then its a stretch.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 5912
Tyrone/10

High smv too

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5912
Nah, I can agree in some circumstances if you say 5.5PSL even then its a stretch.
He does... test a psl5 white guy VS psl6 black guy and see who gets the highest quality girls

a girl being with ethnics is a huge stigma and a big status loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, SkinjobCatastrophe, Moggy and 1 other person
He does... test a psl5 white guy VS psl6 black guy and see who gets the highest quality girls

Lmao I’m talking about sex. Idgaf about LTR cuck relationships. Who gets her wetter, who’s dick does she want to ride?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Lmao I’m talking about sex. Idgaf about LTR cuck relationships. Who gets her wetter, who’s dick does she want to ride?
Yeah i know what u mean but still most quality girls arent into black guys and dont want to be seen with them.

I did a tinder experiment with a gigatyrone a few months ago and got better quality matches with a psl5 white guy. I can show u the pics if u want.

This is the 6ft4 black guy i used
D87074F0 B167 4DD1 B1D2 493264074204

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 7580, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

@Truthmirrorcoper do u agree

Yeah i know what u mean but still most quality girls arent into black guys and dont want to be seen with them.

I did a tinder experiment with a gigatyrone a few months ago and got better quality matches with a psl5 white guy. I can show u the pics if u want.

View attachment 676689
I can’t believe a 5 PSL will outslay. Matches are the first step, how did they women respond to the two profiles sexually?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
@Truthmirrorcoper do u agree
Ye if a girl my age dates a ethnic most white dudes wont want her after. Only low tier whores date ghetto deathnics. White is right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5393
Ye if a girl my age dates a ethnic most white dudes wont want her after. Only low tier whores date ghetto deathnics. White is right
Smh at the assumption on this forum that everyone wants white women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912 and Vvvvxxxx
You’re retarded if you actually believe that lol
They’re stuck too deep in main character syndrome lmao. Because they live in majority white countries. Not everyone is trying to appeal to white women jfl

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 5912
I had a dude on my team who looks exactly like him, he slayed a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
They’re stuck too deep in main character syndrome lmao. Because they live in majority white countries. Not everyone is trying to appeal to white women jfl
He has insane appeal to white women too. There was a tinder experiment with a black guy around the same looks level as the guy you posted and white women were simping for him. 5 psl white guy can only dream of that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, fogdart and 3 others
6.25psl

looks like he is beardfrauding though

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and inceletto
He has insane appeal to white women too. There was a tinder experiment with a black guy around the same looks level as the guy you posted and white women were simping for him. 5 psl white guy can only dream of that.
Yeah he has good bones in his face. Good hairline.

6.25psl

looks like he is beardfrauding though
Yeah slight beard fraud. But one thing this forum doesn’t get yet is how much a full beard halos a black dude. Compared to other races except Asians, black dudes have the worst facial hair genes. So a black dude with a full, non patchy dark beard is almost guaranteed to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Good_Little_Goy
tbh amnesia mogs him and i gave amnesia 6psl

so i think 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Link that thread then

yes way although it would be a very slight mog
keep coping he is tall and buff with a good face

he could cuck a white super model at a whim

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5393

View attachment 676689
He's not giga tyrone JFL

• +1

You're coping, from my experiments 5 P/S/L ethnic would outmatch white counterpart in most parts of Europe.

The difference in match rate between white gigachads like Maher/Thom Stirjd and random paki gymcels was almost nonexistant.

Cumskin copers on sui watch

• +1
This black guy would outmatch most white mm's in nordic countries, try for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and fogdart
Would napalm a Vietnamese village to look like him.

View attachment 676689
mogged. Try this guy

6psl, but gets SMVmogged by 5psl white guys

These guys are confused. A real 6psl white/passing/exotic looking dude gets stares and looks where he goes.

Does anyone really picture in their mind this guy having foids turn their head for him?

Sorry JFL.

Maybe 6psl within black race but a 5 psl guy, even 4.5 of same built and height could win.

• JFL
These guys are confused. A real 6psl white/passing/exotic looking dude gets stares and looks where he goes.

Does anyone really picture in their mind this guy having foids turn their head for him?

Sorry JFL.

Maybe 6psl within black race but a 5 psl guy, even 4.5 of same built and height could win.

Main character syndrome

Main character syndrome
Its blackpill. Just like i admit that he most likely is packing more than most whites jfl. Today i saw one stacylite holding hands smiling with an extremly ugly black thug. Thats just massive dick. I see this so frequently in London JFL.

Blacks aren't on a PSL scale. You can have a bonafide deformity as a black guy & still slay.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Vvvvxxxx
Its blackpill. Just like i admit that he most likely is packing more than most whites jfl. Today i saw one stacylite holding hands smiling with an extremly ugly black thug. Thats just massive dick. I see this so frequently in London JFL.
Lol you don’t know his dick size. It could be anything.