Banned

Real data, no muh NT theories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, IndianJock, Deleted member 10191 and 2 others
accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Idk bro most guys could probably get a decent girlfriend provided your not truecel

But most guys could probably not slay unless they get a halo (good body or something)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, IndianJock and magnificentcel
top 0% os where life starts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Warlow, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
Memes aside, that's what I am aiming for. 6 PSL is the gold standard. If you hit that, aiming any higher is a waste of time since the amount of pussy you would get from 6-7 PSL is marginal at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, IndianJock, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Idk bro most guys could probably get a decent girlfriend provided your not truecel

But most guys could probably not slay unless they get a halo (good body or something)

If they manage to get something they are still living in legendary mode tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Memes aside, that's what I am aiming for. 6 PSL is the gold standard. If you hit that, aiming any higher is a waste of time since the amount of pussy you would get from 6-7 PSL is marginal at best.

6 psl to be big in your city, 7 psl to be a rockstar, 8 psl just be chico theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9779, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I’m 1 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7521
But the thing about this is that we're listening to what women SAY
which we should never do.
There's obviously guys out there that a lot of women would rate perfect or near perfect, but whether they'll actually SPEAK IT out loud is another matter entirely.

Normies fuck, that's a fact, most normies are not incel
and girls don't fuck guys they actually find ugly (barring exceptions of course)

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 9779
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
I included 1 psl in the chart but most likely 1 psl is non existant to women, does not even get on their radar
1 PSL is life on spectator mode tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, aspieSavage and Clark69
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

Bro, your iq is so low, this is sample data size on how women see men on GENERAL, without any tipe of social pressure but pure raw attraction. IS AN STUDY ON HOW WOMEN RATE MEN, not in how many people are on tinder JFL.

If something, real life is skewed, as the sample size is too low, and is only anecdotal data.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
But the thing about this is that we're listening to what women SAY
which we should never do.
There's obviously guys out there that a lot of women would rate perfect or near perfect, but whether they'll actually SPEAK IT out loud is another matter entirely.

Normies fuck, that's a fact, most normies are not incel
and girls don't fuck guys they actually find ugly (barring exceptions of course)

They still need to jester maxx there way into girls and bettabux tbh

Bro, your iq is so low, this is sample data size on how women see men on GENERAL, without any tipe of social pressure but pure raw attraction. IS AN STUDY ON HOW WOMEN RATE MEN, not in how many people are on tinder JFL.

If something, real life is skewed, as the sample size is too low, and is only anecdotal data.
okcupid.com

literally tinder

barely any women use tinder bro wake up

They still need to jester maxx there way into girls and bettabux tbh
my point isn't about how bad normies have it
just that you shouldn't ever listen to what a girl says about her wants or opinions on dudes
because it's never accurate/truthful

they wouldn't even be able to jestermax or betabux if she genuinely thought they were ugly (not including rich and statusmaxxed guys obviously)

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
okcupid.com

literally tinder

barely any women use tinder bro wake up

The point just flew over your head again, im not arguin anymore with u

my point isn't about how bad normies have it
just that you shouldn't ever listen to what a girl says about her wants or opinions on dudes
because it's never accurate/truthful

they wouldn't even be able to jestermax or betabux if she genuinely thought they were ugly (not including rich and statusmaxxed guys obviously)

This are observational studys tho, not surveys so no chance to virtue signal

link to study it literally just says okcupid.com

I know tinder is not real life, but it gives a hint at what women like, if your not top 7% in attractivenes your by definition not above average IRL, and girls dont get wet on average guys

I know tinder is not real life, but it gives a hint at what women like, if your not top 7% in attractivenes your by definition not above average IRL, and girls dont get wet on average guys
most guys are average

average guy gets laid

ofc being gl is an advantage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
cope it never starts unless your born chad, a childhood and teenhood of inceldom can NEVER be made up for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 5634