Blackpill PSL debunked - This is the face white women consider ideal and by far the most attractive IRL - Keep coping with your compact midface, wide face

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Amateur
Time online
3d 18h 55m
that's why it's considered attractive, perfect harmony + no flaws

uncanny looking mofos commonly posted on this site don't have nearly as much IRL appeal. really no different from women's obession with fat lips and asses.

lack of flaws > exaggerated features
great post
thats why people like alain delon, chico, depp and marlon brando have so much appeal to women and guys who look like them are the ones slaying irl. no exaggerated features but just pure facial beauty and lack of flaws
these online forums obsess too much with aliens like jordan barrett and hyper masculine dudes

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

Auschwitz Archmage
Time online
123d 12h 55m
Prototypic, probably made of composite pictures
and the prototypic PSL ideal is even rarer than the prototypic "sexy" face

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Time online
33d 16h 25m
Yes but those guys have compact midfaces and good eye area. But lack those outlandish bones that people on these forums always worship so much. I dont understand why OP argues against good compact midfaces and then posts guys with exactly that.

FACIAL HARMONY AND EYE AREA>BONES
None of them have compact midfaces. All fall in the .94-.99 range, maybe even a bit lower.

Compact midface is usually a feminine trait as it comes from a short nose and/or philtrum. A dead 1.0 midface like Chico’s is still attractive in my opinion, but the more you go above it, the more feminine you look (just look at DiCaprio).

He is going against it probably because this forum grossly overemphasizes the importance of having a short midface.

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Amateur
Time online
3d 18h 55m
None of them have compact midfaces. All fall in the .94-.99 range, maybe even a bit lower.

Compact midface is usually a feminine trait as it comes from a short nose and/or philtrum. A dead 1.0 midface like Chico’s is still attractive in my opinion, but the more you go above it, the more feminine you look (just look at DiCaprio).

He is going against it probably because this forum grossly overemphasizes the importance of having a short midface.
Maybe im the retard then. I thought having a compact midface was simply not having a long horseface?
How many long face attractive people have u seen? Never

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Wide mouthed slayer / Destroyer of thinlipped cope
Time online
74d 22h 52m
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Time online
130d 14h 32m
I want to prove you wrong but I currently have no evidence and I’m too lazy to try and formulate a decent, well-supported counter argument.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
54d 5h 7m
tbh wider faces may not be seen as more attractive as faces with average width, but they're a product of high prenatal t, and indeed people with wide faces exhibit often times high t traits

good looks are not only about attraction

Last edited:
CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
19d 1h 57m
Wow who would thought that perfectly proportionate face with zero failo could be considered attractive.
When they did experiment like this but without deformed faces and only variable was dimorpism, DOM was most attractive aand most fearsome to females, aka Alpha male, and little less dimorphic faces like this and chico's, but still with ZERO failos, where choosen for longterm relationship.
But DOM faces got all the sex.
Also more dimorphic face where less friendzoned and less dimorphic faces where considered more friendly, aka friendzone.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
54d 5h 7m
Wow who would thought that perfectly proportionate face with zero failo could be considered attractive.
When they did experiment like this but without deformed faces and only variable was dimorpism, DOM was most attractive aand most fearsome to females, aka Alpha male, and little less dimorphic faces like this and chico's, but still with ZERO failos, where choosen for longterm relationship.
But DOM faces got all the sex.
Also more dimorphic face where less friendzoned and less dimorphic faces where considered more friendly, aka friendzone.
That is mostly because of the perception of masuline features by other men. Muscles and high t features like a wide face, big mandible etc gives you instant respect from most men => higher status, more confidence etc, which in turn again makes you more attractive

but girls wouldnt actually rate highly dimorphic faces that high

go on tiktok and see the men JBs simp for, they aren't Dom ogres type of guys

Soalian

Soalian

Mage
Time online
28d 15h 39m
tbh wider faces may not be seen as more attractive as faces with average width, but they're a product of high prenatal t, and indeed people with wide faces exhibit often times high t traits

good looks are not only about attraction
"Attraction is only about Looks, but Looks are not only about attraction",

should be the mantra printed on the home page of this forum tbh

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
19d 1h 57m
That is mostly because of the perception of masuline features by other men. Muscles and high t features like a wide face, big mandible etc gives you instant respect from most men => higher status, more confidence etc, which in turn again makes you more attractive

but girls wouldnt actually rate highly dimorphic faces that high
Are you retarded? i said females choosed more dimophic faces as sex partner, how the fuck is that influenced by male's perceptions :d

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
54d 5h 7m
Are you retarded? i said females choosed more dimophic faces as sex partner, how the fuck is that influenced by male's perceptions :d
in that study maybe, irl not really

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
19d 1h 57m
in that study maybe, irl not really

And i can tell you same thing about this thread's study, now you want to not pay enough aattention to studies just because it does not align with your prefered bias?

:d go on tiktok? on tiktok there are lot of dimophic guys with, not much dimophism, but still more dimorphism than average male, They get liked by 14 year old girls, because they have less estrogen. Tiktok chads are good looking because of some dimoprhism and coloring + skin halo and height of course.

The problem with dimophism is that, there ar not many people with high dimophism and perfect proportions, it is hard to be with maaximum dimophism and harmony aat the same time, but it is more easy to find someone with less dimophism but maximum harmony.

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Time online
19d 1h 57m
And still, that tiktok fags dont climb up at the corporate ladder like the men with high dimophism, they dont get respected by anybody :d
If your ideas where true, which is not but, lets say is, it is still better to be dimorphic than pretty.
Nobody will make a pretty boy CEO, but they will make dimorphic guy CEO, because of respect.

Soalian

Soalian

Mage
Time online
28d 15h 39m
And i can tell you same thing about this thread's study, now you want to not pay enough aattention to studies just because it does not align with your prefered bias?

:d go on tiktok? on tiktok there are lot of dimophic guys with, not much dimophism, but still more dimorphism than average male, They get liked by 14 year old girls, because they have less estrogen. Tiktok chads are good looking because of some dimoprhism and coloring + skin halo and height of course.

The problem with dimophism is that, there ar not many people with high dimophism and perfect proportions, it is hard to be with maaximum dimophism and harmony aat the same time, but it is more easy to find someone with less dimophism but maximum harmony.
Height is already a dimorphic trait.

Problem is being able to look harmonious with a masculine bone structure, which might be the most important dimorphic feature in males.

Here, you're not looking for raw bone mass, but rather more subtle, sharp, definition, such as prominent high cheekbones, which are often small, compared to lower cheekbones, in males;

so that it could all blend harmoniously into a masthetic facial appearance, rather than being Ogre and having the strongest, most oustanding features of raw masculinity

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Zephir
Time online
33d 16h 25m
Maybe im the retard then. I thought having a compact midface was simply not having a long horseface?
How many long face attractive people have u seen? Never
No, compact midface is having a 1.0 or above. Long I would say is below .93.

Agreed long midface isn’t attractive, but this forum has a scewed view of what a long midface actually is.

This is long:
1605802415022.jpeg

Not this:

1605802443462.jpeg

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
54d 5h 7m

pure and unfiltered cope

also I dont give a shit about some ceo fucking 30yos

H

hardlooksmaxx

Amateur
Time online
4d 4h 10m
I agree with the premise of the original post and coincides with my extensive IRL observations. Again, the quickest way to find out if you have IRL appeal is to ask yourself “what was my laycount last year” “how do women react to me” “how easy is it for me to invite girls over from online dating apps”. In the end, it is about results. Not theory.
Not true, many insecure women deny hotter men just so they can feel secure about themselves

L

loksr

Erudite
Time online
39d 17h 59m
Women are ALWAYS going to pick the nice looking betabuxx when ASKED. This is because, even anonymously, on some level they are worried about their appearance and peoples’ perception of them.

But the reality is while undeniably a guy who looks like that will be able to ltr very easily, he’s getting massively outslayed by anybody who looks like they used to be some nerd’s high school bully

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
54d 5h 7m
Women are ALWAYS going to pick the nice looking betabuxx when ASKED. This is because, even anonymously, on some level they are worried about their appearance and peoples’ perception of them.

But the reality is while undeniably a guy who looks like that will be able to ltr very easily, he’s getting massively outslayed by anybody who looks like they used to be some nerd’s high school bully
high school bullies are usually not very good looking though, but thats besides the point

ItisOver

ItisOver

15 y/o HGH addict Pitt Cultist
Time online
67d 23h 41m
This isn’t the most attractive face, this is a composite of faces that were considered atttactive, which does not necessarily mean it is peak of attraction because it is devoid of failos and hails both

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Erudite
Time online
20d 9h 52m
This isn’t the most attractive face, this is a composite of faces that were considered atttactive, which does not necessarily mean it is peak of attraction because it is devoid of failos and hails both
looks like Thom Strijd who could get any woman. Its peak aesthetics

L

loksr

Erudite
Time online
39d 17h 59m
high school bullies are usually not very good looking though, but thats besides the point
Yeah I meant more like the football bully in a disney movie or some shit

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
148d 8h 20m
Cope, face is everything
gonna have to disagree. remember the 6'4 dude is chadlite in the face. face is the most important but other factors definitely matter, especially when the face quality is close

Pubertymaxxingcel

Pubertymaxxingcel

"It doesn't matter."-Owlman
Time online
18d 10h 5m
gonna have to disagree. remember the 6'4 dude is chadlite in the face. face is the most important but other factors definitely matter, especially when the face quality is close
It's all face man trust me height does matter but if u have face u have nothing to worry about.

goat2x

goat2x

ASPIEMAXXIING (:rage: :rage: :rage:)
Time online
179d 7h 24m
i love the psl community
there are hundreds of studies on this but lets just pick out one study and say the other ones are cope :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :soy::soy:

Pubertymaxxingcel

Pubertymaxxingcel

Time online
18d 10h 5m
i love the psl community
there are hundreds of studies on this but lets just pick out one study and say the other ones are cope :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :soy::soy:
also the PSL community does no looksmaxxing whatsoever

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

Time online
148d 8h 20m
It's all face man trust me height does matter but if u have face u have nothing to worry about.
cope. face>height but height matters 5'10 chad won't be incel but he will lose to 6'4 chadlite

Pubertymaxxingcel

Pubertymaxxingcel

Time online
18d 10h 5m
goat2x

goat2x

ASPIEMAXXIING (:rage: :rage: :rage:)
Time online
179d 7h 24m
personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

Time online
148d 8h 20m
L

loksr

Erudite
Time online
39d 17h 59m
height, frame and voice still matter, it isn't all about face
Height pill is frame pill
Only fetishists like lanky framelets, normal girls laugh at skeletor

Your voice would have to be BAD to be a failo, insanely bad. And a good voice is only a halo if you’re at LEAST average facially

Face will always be king. The only things it can’t overcome are the failest of the failos like being 5’2” and shit