Blackpill PSL debunked - This is the face white women consider ideal and by far the most attractive IRL - Keep coping with your compact midface, wide face

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
54d 5h 7m
Height pill is frame pill
Only fetishists like lanky framelets, normal girls laugh at skeletor

Your voice would have to be BAD to be a failo, insanely bad. And a good voice is only a halo if you’re at LEAST average facially

Face will always be king. The only things it can’t overcome are the failest of the failos like being 5’2” and shit
read Kingkellz top10 dimorphisms thread

he lists voice as number one, many places before height

L

loksr

Erudite
Time online
39d 17h 59m
read Kingkellz top10 dimorphisms thread

he lists voice as number one, many places before height
I don’t really care tho
It’s an objective fact that a good voice on a subhuman will do nothing

At best it can bring a low tier normie to a mid tier normie, and that’s being generous

It’s the same as any other halo, to get results you need to be average bare minimum, above average preferably

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Erudite
Time online
20d 9h 52m
I don’t really care tho
It’s an objective fact that a good voice on a subhuman will do nothing

At best it can bring a low tier normie to a mid tier normie, and that’s being generous

It’s the same as any other halo, to get results you need to be average bare minimum, above average preferably
agree for the most part. I know Chadlites with very high pitched voices that make me cringe but women like them anyway. A bad accent is an unbelievably bad failo though. It is brutal that the worst one (Curry ofc) is also on the worst everything race, but assuming someone from a white country had that same accent, that would actually hurt his chances with women a lot. Extremely unattractive

L

loksr

Erudite
Time online
39d 17h 59m
agree for the most part. I know Chadlites with very high pitched voices that make me cringe but women like them anyway. A bad accent is an unbelievably bad failo though. It is brutal that the worst one (Curry ofc) is also on the worst everything race, but assuming someone from a white country had that same accent, that would actually hurt his chances with women a lot. Extremely unattractive
Now I wanna see a white chad with a curry accent

KDA Player

KDA Player

Enthusiast
Time online
24d 19m
Denying the attractiveness of wider face is a major cope, it is totally understandable from an evolutionist point of view as a good physical quality to have more survival chances, hence it's ideal for mating selection.

Shit thread ngl, ppl trying to reinvent the PSL ending saying non sense statements.
Feels like the forum is degenerating theses times.

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 23h 15m
"PSL prefers compact midface"

Who does prefers compact midface?

Most models and attractive actors have slightly longer midface? Only autists prefers comapct midface

Compact midface looks lower class, less aesthetics, but more masculine and more fighting sucess

P

Phillybeard1996

Master
Time online
89d 16h 41m
"PSL prefers compact midface"

Who does prefers compact midface?

Most models and attractive actors have slightly longer midface? Only autists prefers comapct midface

Compact midface looks lower class, less aesthetics, but more masculine and more fighting sucess
My midface is considered long people have said

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 23h 15m