PSL debunked - This is the face white women consider ideal and by far the most attractive IRL - Keep coping with your compact midface, wide face

hard to tell sadly but i'm never wrong on these aspects. Your face is a bit too plain, too blank, eyes lack PFL.
You should do a DNA test ngl ded srs. Still GL tho
My pfl is 27mm only looks slight narrow bcuz wide face and my side isn’t recessed like Mongoloids
285B2208 29E7 45FF A0DD DB6BB9EEF430

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 3043
My pfl is 27mm only looks slight narrow bcuz wide face and my side isn’t recessed like Mongoloids View attachment 811783
Bro i didn't said you looked like a mongoloid with all their failos but that you seem to have a slight admixture, with only the good part of it.
I know that feel because i'm similar to you in that regard, big ass FWHR with 32mm PFL that looks just a bit above average. And we have similar forward growth.
Don't be insecure do the test.:p

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything and Deleted
Irl the only guy that got approached by a stacylight infront of me was a 5'8 auschwitz dude with a wide jaw and hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 12611, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Absolute Cope if you dont think having a big lean jaw doesnt make you an absolute mogger

Your boneless oval cunt would he invisible next to any Giga Jawed Chad

View attachment 811773View attachment 811774View attachment 811775View attachment 811776
depp is ugly. Pitt’s midface is still longish and Cavill and Hexum both look very similar to the example morph

he still has a clear tapering of his jaw a lot more so than Pitt. Even pitt shares many features with him despite an overall different face shape.

Yes that was my point
I misread the sentence I think thats literally what you said jfl You even have the same V taper from top to bottom even though its much less pronounced. Someone like Pitt does not have that

terra chad is pushing it ngl, Thom Strijd is a terra chad but he pretty clearly looks better than the prototypic attractive face. The prototypic attractive face isn't exceptional in any way, he's also not particularly dominant, he's like if the average person of English descent looksmaxxed from childhood, my mogger cousin looks a lot like him tbh. Great looking, but not the pinnacle

Tom Strijd is 179-180cm. Not a terrachad. He'd be blown out the water by a 196cm Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemaxx
jfl at this cope

salludon mogs

• +1
Reactions: Racky, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Ya and there's another study literally saying higher fwhrs are better for slaying:

Shit isn't as clear cut as u think, look, depending on ur base, you need to max out to the "look" that you want. If ur high fwhr go bully/badboy maxx, if you're tall jawed go leadermaxx, etc etc. All of which have high smvs, you can't just tell everyone to max out to this one and become a pheno they weren't meant to be potentially ruining their potential

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 4 others
jfl at this cope

salludon mogs

@MaxillaIsEverything
yes how do you explain salludon? his face was an oval shape like your example of a perfect face before. Does he look worse after he looksmaxxed and does he have less appeal now?

Ewrwe QTBa38V

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Btw I think compact wide midfaces with the inverted triangle face shape and tall skull is ideal, opry comes to mind

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Ofc the morph from the study has no flaws and is the pinnacle of healthyness and averageness, that is attractive duh.

BUT:
Women dont just want 1 type of chad. Just like you only want 1 type of stacy. So stop posting this nonsense.
Hypergamy... wtf is monogamy...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Good thread. Narrow long v shape face mogs for males.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3681, MaxillaIsEverything and Deleted member 8019
this guy basically has ideal overall face shape with insane collagen and complexion + hair quality. irl (ie not a computer model) i think youd be able to see sharper bones, but would still be masked somewhat by neoteny and collagen. its basically thom strijd ngl. great bone structure but not super pronounced
A narrow, long face is the direct opposite of neoteny.

narrow oval faces are usually unattractive on both males and females
oval is rounded and narrow faces are usually not rounded at all

literally looks just like chico

chico = god tier confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MaxillaIsEverything and BigBoy
oval is rounded and narrow faces are usually not rounded at all

by narrow i mean long. Oval heads are usually long. This guy's face looks a bit vertically elongated and is not "MAX IRL APPEAL" jfl. Zero bones, his face is so boring and basic.

Untitled 31

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
(Skip to characteristics if TLDR)
A lot of PSL understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is still heavily flawed. A lot of people still place way too much importance on characteristics such as a wide, square jaw or a wide face in general when in reality people do not consider them desirable, further evidenced by the proven low IRL appeal of someone like Barrett. Another misguided belief is the necessity of a compact midface in order to be good looking. Again, faces people judge as the most attractive ITL are actually on the longer side and have midface ratios of around 0.95. The preferred IRL face has a kind of angelic appearance resulting from a narrow face shape with high cheekbones that gradually tapers into a V jawline and pointed chin. The following study is still one of the best to date and in my opinion the one that is most similar to my experiences and observations IRL. They basically established prototype very attractive faces that their test subjects consistently rated as extremely attractive. A lot of people will be familiar with this study but it really is most representative of IRL preferences.
View attachment 811287
The study was done in Germany, so it is very useful for assessing the preferences of people with desirable and attractive phenotypes found in that region. In other words, what white people from central Europe consider ideal. If you want appeal to women with those phenotypes, these are the facial characteristics you should know are considered ideal and should aim for with your surgeries. Below are the preferred characteristics copied from the image so they are easier to read. Ones that are different from PSL idea of attractiveness are in bold, ones PSL agrees with are in standard font.

Characteristics that make an attractive face
  • Browner skin - pretty obvious, high collagen and Thom Strijd like complexion is seen as ideal here as well
    View attachment 811314
  • Narrower facial shape - One of the major differences with PSL ideology. Wide faces are NOT preferred IRL. Instead longer, narrower faces with better contouring around the cheek and jaw area are seen as ideal. The phenotype that matches this preference best is of course the North Atlantid.
    View attachment 811315View attachment 811316
    While people on here might still disagree with mine and the study’s claims, the guy on the right would obviously be a terra Chad IRL and be able to slay the highest tier women on this planet - white Stacies
  • Less fat - also obvious
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips - same as PSL
  • Darker eye brows - same as PSL
  • More and darker lashes - same as PSL
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower - This is again very different from PSL ideals. The ideal IRL face resembles an inverted triangle and there is a clear tapering off from the top to the bottom of face. This will give the face better contour around the cheekbones, jawline and chin and avoid a round or squared faced appearance.
  • Higher cheek bones - same as PSL
    View attachment 811337
  • Prominent lower jaw - not because it is overly wide, but because of the V taper. Women IRL often compliment certain guys’ on their jawlines when they do not match PSL criteria. Women IRL think someone like Beckham has a good jawline and his is very similar to the attractive prototype‘s face
    View attachment 811323
  • More prominent chin - PSL agrees with this for the most part, although IRL a more pointy chin is preferred instead of PSL square one
  • No receding brows - same as PSL
  • Thinner lids - Basically less UEE although some UEE still exists. So unsurprisingly no fully hooded hunter alien eyes
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth - same as PSL, no nasolabial folds
Additional characteristics not stated below the images, but mentioned in the study or taken/measured from the prototype attractive face.

- No signs of balding - same as PSL
- ES ratio of around 0,46-0,47 - same as PSL
- Big Eyes (Almond Shape) with decent PFL - same as PSL, although they are not as vertically narrow. They are wide open with a lot
of iris show
- Normal sized philtrum -
not as short as PSL ideals but this is rather insignificant
- A slightly longish midface (0,95) - PSL prefers more compact midfaces, but often runs into contradictions as
lot of PSL gods have a 1,0 midface at best, often slightly below that

Link to the study (unfortunately is in German, but using translator should be fine. One of the most insightful studies on IRL attractiveness.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXTREMELY BLACKPILLED STUDY. Studies like that are rare.)

Personally, the study’s findings line up exactly with my observations IRL in a white country in central Europe. Guys that look similar to the prototype example in my experience do extremely well and get with a lot of extremely attractive women.
You can continue living your life in denial about IRL preferences and continue going after PSL ideals or never let this terra Chad’s face leave your mind
View attachment 811330
This is the IRL ideal you need to try and achieve to attract angelic god tier white women. One more time. Behold the Terra Chad
View attachment 811349
JFL IF YOU DON’T THINK THIS IS MAX IRL APPEAL
Lol I found the dude on the left IRL.

Attachments

• DA255903-B06E-4D5A-998F-C7C8B62BE0E9.jpeg
    DA255903-B06E-4D5A-998F-C7C8B62BE0E9.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 187
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and MaxillaIsEverything
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and MaxillaIsEverything
by narrow i mean long. Oval heads are usually long. This guy's face looks a bit vertically elongated and is not "MAX IRL APPEAL" jfl. Zero bones, his face is so boring and basic.

View attachment 812106
A long face overall (not midface, calm down) is more attractive and masculine. You don't know what long head means on the other hand. That morph would be more attractive irl than the version of him with a wide boxy, square face or even worse a round one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
A long face overall (not midface, calm down) is more attractive and masculine. You don't know what long head means on the other hand. That morph would be more attractive irl than the version of him with a wide boxy, square face or even worse a round one.
Anything longer than this i consider a long head.

Gettyimages 143692425 2048x2048

This is what a long head looks like to me even if you have good bone structure

Gettyimages 163649502 2048x2048

I shouldnt have said narrow heads are unnatractive, if you have decent bone structure you will be goodlooking regardless. But the morph in the op is not max irl appeal and he is a mid tier normie.

• JFL

Wladimir Klitschko, long narrow tapered adult face

Brock Lesnar - the opposite.

Pretty easy to see who looks less comical and more adult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 4106, MaxillaIsEverything and 1 other person
Anything longer than this i consider a long head.

View attachment 812130

This is what a long head looks like to me even if you have good bone structure

View attachment 812129
You do not know what long head is, people with a wide face can have extremely long heads (australian aboriginals). The second guy looks better than the bloated first guy apart from eye area.

In reality:
View attachment 812120
View attachment 812136

The second guy looks better than the bloated first guy apart from eye area.

In reality:
JFL.....WHAT??

Johnny galecki actor face look wallpaper preview MV5BMzk4ZWFlY2EtZmY3Ny00MGM0LWFiNTgtZDg4YmQ5YTIzZTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY3NzcwMTE V1

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

View attachment 812120
View attachment 812136

Now you are cherry picking. He looks better when he doesnt have that haircut. Yes maybe you can find some people with narrower skulls who are more attractive than a man with a wide skull. But boneless and narrow skulls are unnattractive imo.
72e69aa044c4d1c66e3d9885a3cb7903

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
JFL.....WHAT??

View attachment 812141View attachment 812142

View attachment 812143

Now you are cherry picking. He looks better when he doesnt have that haircut. Yes maybe you can find some people with narrower skulls who are more attractive than a man with a wide skull. But boneless and narrow skulls are unnattractive imo.
View attachment 812146
Read my post again. The awfulness of the narrow guy's eye area is the only thing which makes the bloated guy better looking than him. Go and make their eye areas the same.

They have the exact same fucking haircut JFL. He grew a beard there, not sure what your point is. You can easily have a wide face and be boneless as fuck.

• +1
Read my post again. The awfulness of the narrow guy's eye area is the only thing which makes the bloated guy better looking than him. Go and make their eye areas the same.

They have the exact same fucking haircut JFL. He grew a beard there, not sure what your point is. You can easily have a wide face and be boneless as fuck.
okay ill morph him just give me a couple of minutes

Okay here he is with better eyes. I even went the extra mile and straightened his nose a bit. He still does not look as good as the other guy
123 E62d14c03e28d3c68cd85853d4b6ce02

now look how much better he looks after i made his skull slightly shorter. He still looks like shit jfl but its an improvement.

i cant morph for shit but this still proves he is uglier than the other man

Last edited:
A narrow, long face is the direct opposite of neoteny.
hair skin eyes and lips are, to an extent. obviously all neotenous features is not attractive, especially for a male.

narrow oval faces are usually unattractive on both males and females
that is just so incredibly wrong it is legit considered perfect for both by normies aka IRL jfl

• +1
over for my 1.98 fhwr

that is just so incredibly wrong it is legit considered perfect for both by normies aka IRL jfl
yeah i said that it was wrong of me to say that. I meant boneless and narrow and rounded jaws with a narrow skull looks bad.

Now that i think about it this morph that i did is a much better example of a normie than the one you used in the op.

31 MV5BMzk4ZWFlY2EtZmY3Ny00MGM0LWFiNTgtZDg4YmQ5YTIzZTNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY3NzcwMTE V1

No aggressive cheekbones or jawlines. Just average htn. Maybe its just the example that you used that i think is unattractive and why i dont believe that face shape is ideal.

he's a discount boneless chico and probably not much irl appeal
what is this insane cope. Everyone in the study responded that he is very attractive his IRL appeal is proven

you call
a mid tier normie?
I am fucking done. His 1 in a million complexion alone makes him Chad jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
He does not have perfect symmetry though especilally in the eye area. Does not seem to matter too much for him. I will go through the study and see why they might have decided against perfect symmetry for him or if it was simply not considered essential.

Zero bones, his face is so boring and basic.

View attachment 812106

that's why it's considered attractive, perfect harmony + no flaws

uncanny looking mofos commonly posted on this site don't have nearly as much IRL appeal. really no different from women's obession with fat lips and asses.

lack of flaws > exaggerated features

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ropemaxx, Deleted member 8019 and MaxillaIsEverything
Many people are misunderstanding what he means by “narrower face shape”.

A narrower than average skull is not ideal, especially not when combined with a long midface. That looks comical and repulsive.

Neither is a wider than average skull, and especially not when combined with a short midface. That looks comical and repulsive.

Ideal is average skull width and a medium length midface (.94-.99).

His profile picture is basically the ideal male face.

6F88FA33 DF4D 4AB7 AFA8 EAC0B8FECC4F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SadnessWYJ, Gunna and 1 other person
I’ve already said this multiple times if you have tall square face ur a mentalcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemaxx
Eyes nose lips are the most important
Compact midface is good just not too compact it looks like a child

Last edited:
I agree with the premise of the original post and coincides with my extensive IRL observations. Again, the quickest way to find out if you have IRL appeal is to ask yourself “what was my laycount last year” “how do women react to me” “how easy is it for me to invite girls over from online dating apps”. In the end, it is about results. Not theory.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6128
Last edited:
Wide face mogs

60800b131e15eadaa0c935bef244bd45.png

sean-connery-beach-by-Insomnia-Cured-Here-via-Flickr.jpg

marlon-brando-godfather.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and Deleted member 8019
Unknown

• +1
  • JFL