PSL debunked - This is the face white women consider ideal and by far the most attractive IRL - Keep coping with your compact midface, wide face

i love the psl community
there are hundreds of studies on this but lets just pick out one study and say the other ones are cope :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Phillybeard1996, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
It's all face man trust me height does matter but if u have face u have nothing to worry about.
height, frame and voice still matter, it isn't all about face

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
i love the psl community
there are hundreds of studies on this but lets just pick out one study and say the other ones are cope :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :soy::soy:
also the PSL community does no looksmaxxing whatsoever

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscensionMillenium, datboijj and goat2x
It's all face man trust me height does matter but if u have face u have nothing to worry about.
cope. face>height but height matters 5'10 chad won't be incel but he will lose to 6'4 chadlite

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
so 6'4 7/10 face will lose to 5'10 8/10 face?

idk man. i need some evidence
nah if its 1 in like normie system not psl then you are right
the lanklet will edge him out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
height, frame and voice still matter, it isn't all about face
Height pill is frame pill
Only fetishists like lanky framelets, normal girls laugh at skeletor

Your voice would have to be BAD to be a failo, insanely bad. And a good voice is only a halo if you’re at LEAST average facially

Face will always be king. The only things it can’t overcome are the failest of the failos like being 5’2” and shit

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Your voice would have to be BAD to be a failo, insanely bad. And a good voice is only a halo if you’re at LEAST average facially

Face will always be king. The only things it can’t overcome are the failest of the failos like being 5’2” and shit
read Kingkellz top10 dimorphisms thread

he lists voice as number one, many places before height

read Kingkellz top10 dimorphisms thread

he lists voice as number one, many places before height
I don’t really care tho
It’s an objective fact that a good voice on a subhuman will do nothing

At best it can bring a low tier normie to a mid tier normie, and that’s being generous

It’s the same as any other halo, to get results you need to be average bare minimum, above average preferably

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
I don’t really care tho
It’s an objective fact that a good voice on a subhuman will do nothing

At best it can bring a low tier normie to a mid tier normie, and that’s being generous

It’s the same as any other halo, to get results you need to be average bare minimum, above average preferably
agree for the most part. I know Chadlites with very high pitched voices that make me cringe but women like them anyway. A bad accent is an unbelievably bad failo though. It is brutal that the worst one (Curry ofc) is also on the worst everything race, but assuming someone from a white country had that same accent, that would actually hurt his chances with women a lot. Extremely unattractive

• +1
Reactions: loksr
agree for the most part. I know Chadlites with very high pitched voices that make me cringe but women like them anyway. A bad accent is an unbelievably bad failo though. It is brutal that the worst one (Curry ofc) is also on the worst everything race, but assuming someone from a white country had that same accent, that would actually hurt his chances with women a lot. Extremely unattractive
Now I wanna see a white chad with a curry accent

• So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
Denying the attractiveness of wider face is a major cope, it is totally understandable from an evolutionist point of view as a good physical quality to have more survival chances, hence it's ideal for mating selection.

Shit thread ngl, ppl trying to reinvent the PSL ending saying non sense statements.
Feels like the forum is degenerating theses times.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 4946, gaymidget and 2 others
"PSL prefers compact midface"

Who does prefers compact midface?

Most models and attractive actors have slightly longer midface? Only autists prefers comapct midface

Compact midface looks lower class, less aesthetics, but more masculine and more fighting sucess

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MaxillaIsEverything
"PSL prefers compact midface"

Who does prefers compact midface?

Most models and attractive actors have slightly longer midface? Only autists prefers comapct midface

Compact midface looks lower class, less aesthetics, but more masculine and more fighting sucess
My midface is considered long people have said

cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9670

not gonna watch that cringefest but that's not how it works
First, you CANNOT listen to ANYTHING women say, ever. As a matter of fact if most of the girls are saying tall skinny then that just proves my point, because women almost NEVER actually say what they really like.

Second, short and jacked? flawed already. short implies significantly below average height, most girls don't want that regardless of any other qualifiers. And jacked implies roided, most girls are not into the roided bodybuilder look despite what copers will tell you. So basically he's asking if they'd rather date a guy with two major features that they consider disgusting or a tall guy. Again never listen to what women say but average height + lean + good frame will mog skeletor any day of the week, that's just a fact.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Slob, gaymidget and 3 others
i could only dream

i could only dream

im literally a green eyed and hooded hunter eyed and dark blonde Jordan barrett version and im even an incel ohh im shorter than him im 5 8, anyways I resemble him in facial features

Just soymaxx to become a boneless beta phag with cuck eyes theory...

Women everywhere, any place on social media you go- they all universally agree that Cavill is the giga attractive male, most of them would get a niagara fall down there if they saw him irl.

Now lets compare giga masc, high T, bonefilled face of Cavill with the bone deprived, soyfaced, low T cuck eyed phaggot in op, shall we:

vub08q3yaz761.jpg
1605671324974-jpeg.811316

Yeah just drink more soymilk gentlemen, it will do only good things for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Darwined, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
F66562DF 0BE5 4B84 A80A F25F677071E6

Who is this boneless cuck

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Related:

Keep coping with your compact midface, wide face

Question 1 Width

According to a survey's results, PSLers tend to prefer wider male faces than the width that the most women actually find the most attractive. Normie guys (guys who don't use PSL forums) are surprisingly similar to women in this regard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, joseph and Deleted member 2729
(Skip to characteristics if TLDR)
A lot of PSL understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is still heavily flawed. A lot of people still place way too much importance on characteristics such as a wide, square jaw or a wide face in general when in reality people do not consider them desirable, further evidenced by the proven low IRL appeal of someone like Barrett. Another misguided belief is the necessity of a compact midface in order to be good looking. Again, faces people judge as the most attractive ITL are actually on the longer side and have midface ratios of around 0.95. The preferred IRL face has a kind of angelic appearance resulting from a narrow face shape with high cheekbones that gradually tapers into a V jawline and pointed chin. The following study is still one of the best to date and in my opinion the one that is most similar to my experiences and observations IRL. They basically established prototype very attractive faces that their test subjects consistently rated as extremely attractive. A lot of people will be familiar with this study but it really is most representative of IRL preferences.
View attachment 811287
The study was done in Germany, so it is very useful for assessing the preferences of people with desirable and attractive phenotypes found in that region. In other words, what white people from central Europe consider ideal. If you want appeal to women with those phenotypes, these are the facial characteristics you should know are considered ideal and should aim for with your surgeries. Below are the preferred characteristics copied from the image so they are easier to read. Ones that are different from PSL idea of attractiveness are in bold, ones PSL agrees with are in standard font.

Characteristics that make an attractive face
  • Browner skin - pretty obvious, high collagen and Thom Strijd like complexion is seen as ideal here as well
    View attachment 811314
  • Narrower facial shape - One of the major differences with PSL ideology. Wide faces are NOT preferred IRL. Instead longer, narrower faces with better contouring around the cheek and jaw area are seen as ideal. The phenotype that matches this preference best is of course the North Atlantid.
    View attachment 811315View attachment 811316
    While people on here might still disagree with mine and the study’s claims, the guy on the right would obviously be a terra Chad IRL and be able to slay the highest tier women on this planet - white Stacies
  • Less fat - also obvious
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips - same as PSL
  • Darker eye brows - same as PSL
  • More and darker lashes - same as PSL
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower - This is again very different from PSL ideals. The ideal IRL face resembles an inverted triangle and there is a clear tapering off from the top to the bottom of face. This will give the face better contour around the cheekbones, jawline and chin and avoid a round or squared faced appearance.
  • Higher cheek bones - same as PSL
    View attachment 811337
  • Prominent lower jaw - not because it is overly wide, but because of the V taper. Women IRL often compliment certain guys’ on their jawlines when they do not match PSL criteria. Women IRL think someone like Beckham has a good jawline and his is very similar to the attractive prototype‘s face
    View attachment 811323
  • More prominent chin - PSL agrees with this for the most part, although IRL a more pointy chin is preferred instead of PSL square one
  • No receding brows - same as PSL
  • Thinner lids - Basically less UEE although some UEE still exists. So unsurprisingly no fully hooded hunter alien eyes
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth - same as PSL, no nasolabial folds
Additional characteristics not stated below the images, but mentioned in the study or taken/measured from the prototype attractive face.

- No signs of balding - same as PSL
- ES ratio of around 0,46-0,47 - same as PSL
- Big Eyes (Almond Shape) with decent PFL - same as PSL, although they are not as vertically narrow. They are wide open with a lot
of iris show
- Normal sized philtrum -
not as short as PSL ideals but this is rather insignificant
- A slightly longish midface (0,95) - PSL prefers more compact midfaces, but often runs into contradictions as
lot of PSL gods have a 1,0 midface at best, often slightly below that

Link to the study (unfortunately is in German, but using translator should be fine. One of the most insightful studies on IRL attractiveness.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXTREMELY BLACKPILLED STUDY. Studies like that are rare.)

Personally, the study’s findings line up exactly with my observations IRL in a white country in central Europe. Guys that look similar to the prototype example in my experience do extremely well and get with a lot of extremely attractive women.
You can continue living your life in denial about IRL preferences and continue going after PSL ideals or never let this terra Chad’s face leave your mind
View attachment 811330
This is the IRL ideal you need to try and achieve to attract angelic god tier white women. One more time. Behold the Terra Chad
View attachment 811349
JFL IF YOU DON’T THINK THIS IS MAX IRL APPEAL
Humans have two eyes for a reason, it’s called depth perception. It’s how we can tell if someone is forward grown from a picture of the front of their face.
Forward growth is and will always be king. Soft features only matter once you have adequate forward growth unless you are extreme deathnic pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and thecel
Related:

View attachment 1040964

View attachment 1040963

According to a survey's results, PSLers tend to prefer wider faces than the width that the most women actually find the most attractive. Normie guys (guys who don't use PSL forums) are surprisingly similar to women in this regard.
how did you manage to get femoids to participate in that survey lmao

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 4946, Golgo13 and 2 others
A lot of PSL understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is still heavily flawed. A lot of people still place way too much importance on characteristics such as a wide, square jaw or a wide face in general when in reality people do not consider them desirable, further evidenced by the proven low IRL appeal of someone like Barrett. Another misguided belief is the necessity of a compact midface in order to be good looking. Again, faces people judge as the most attractive ITL are actually on the longer side and have midface ratios of around 0.95. The preferred IRL face has a kind of angelic appearance resulting from a narrow face shape with high cheekbones that gradually tapers into a V jawline and pointed chin. The following study is still one of the best to date and in my opinion the one that is most similar to my experiences and observations IRL. They basically established prototype very attractive faces that their test subjects consistently rated as extremely attractive. A lot of people will be familiar with this study but it really is most representative of IRL preferences.
View attachment 811287
The study was done in Germany, so it is very useful for assessing the preferences of people with desirable and attractive phenotypes found in that region. In other words, what white people from central Europe consider ideal. If you want appeal to women with those phenotypes, these are the facial characteristics you should know are considered ideal and should aim for with your surgeries. Below are the preferred characteristics copied from the image so they are easier to read. Ones that are different from PSL idea of attractiveness are in bold, ones PSL agrees with are in standard font.

• Browner skin - pretty obvious, high collagen and Thom Strijd like complexion is seen as ideal here as well
    View attachment 811314
  • Narrower facial shape - One of the major differences with PSL ideology. Wide faces are NOT preferred IRL. Instead longer, narrower faces with better contouring around the cheek and jaw area are seen as ideal. The phenotype that matches this preference best is of course the North Atlantid.
    While people on here might still disagree with mine and the study’s claims, the guy on the right would obviously be a terra Chad IRL and be able to slay the highest tier women on this planet - white Stacies
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower - This is again very different from PSL ideals. The ideal IRL face resembles an inverted triangle and there is a clear tapering off from the top to the bottom of face. This will give the face better contour around the cheekbones, jawline and chin and avoid a round or squared faced appearance.
    View attachment 811337
  • Prominent lower jaw - not because it is overly wide, but because of the V taper. Women IRL often compliment certain guys’ on their jawlines when they do not match PSL criteria. Women IRL think someone like Beckham has a good jawline and his is very similar to the attractive prototype‘s face
    View attachment 811323
  • More prominent chin - PSL agrees with this for the most part, although IRL a more pointy chin is preferred instead of PSL square one
  • Thinner lids - Basically less UEE although some UEE still exists. So unsurprisingly no fully hooded hunter alien eyes
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth - same as PSL, no nasolabial folds
Additional characteristics not stated below the images, but mentioned in the study or taken/measured from the prototype attractive face.

- Big Eyes (Almond Shape) with decent PFL - same as PSL, although they are not as vertically narrow. They are wide open with a lot
of iris show
- A slightly longish midface (0,95) - PSL prefers more compact midfaces, but often runs into contradictions as

Link to the study (unfortunately is in German, but using translator should be fine. One of the most insightful studies on IRL attractiveness.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS EXTREMELY BLACKPILLED STUDY. Studies like that are rare.)

Personally, the study’s findings line up exactly with my observations IRL in a white country in central Europe. Guys that look similar to the prototype example in my experience do extremely well and get with a lot of extremely attractive women.
You can continue living your life in denial about IRL preferences and continue going after PSL ideals or never let this terra Chad’s face leave your mind
View attachment 811330
This is the IRL ideal you need to try and achieve to attract angelic god tier white women. One more time. Behold the Terra Chad
View attachment 811349
This is more like the Kpop industry ideal, they have lots of girls world wide going crazy for them so idk ig it's the ideal for JB girls.
The older the girl the more a Masc face will start to mog this face, but most people here don't care about old foids they want young JBs, just be a betabux if you want to attract 30 year olds

• +1
View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
STOP LISTENING TO RETARDED FUCKING SCIENTISTS THAT GIVE TWO FUCKING EXAMPLES TO PEOPLE AND BASE LIFE ON THAT. TWO FUCKING EXAMPLES MAN. PEOPLE PRAISE STUDIES LIKE THEY'RE GOD BUT CAN'T FUCKING THINK THEMSELVES OUT OF A FUCKING TRASH CAN STUPID FUCKS. MOGGING IS MOGGING. IT'S BEYOND OBVIOUS.

DO WE SHIT? YES. DO WE NEED A STUDY FOR A MONKEY WHO HAS SHAT OR HASN'T AND THEN ASK PEOPLE IF THEY THINK THE MONKEY HAS SHAT OR NOT THEN ANALYSE THE FECES? NO. 'CAUSE IT'S ILLOGICAL AND FUCKING STUPID.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, AsGoodAsItGets and AscensionMillenium
agree, and I will run with light stubble until my deathbed from now on, but what I'm saying is that it's less of an issue IRL as the PSL community makes it out to be. In my life (where I used to be shaven for a long time) I've received comments (not counting compliments on eyes etc) on my big forehead and Norwood, rarely on my upturned nose, but never ever on my philtrum. Whereas in pictures it's the first thing I get told
Because no one knows what it is called. They will just think your face is weird and not analyze further.

Last edited:
Similar to how men’s vision of a good body is always way more extreme than women’s. Because we’re masculine ourselves we need to see hyper masculinity to be impressed. Women are full of estrogen, so they’re more sensitive to the slightest sign of test.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
Similar to how men’s vision of a good body is always way more extreme than women’s. Because we’re masculine ourselves we need to see hyper masculinity to be impressed. Women are full of estrogen, so they’re more sensitive to the slightest sign of test.
Same thing can be said about the way men perceive dick size and height — 7x5 is big IRL to the average girl. 5’10 and above is not manlet height — it’s more than enough to get your average girl. You don’t need to be 6’3”.

At this point now nothing matters
face is cope
height is cope
frame is cope
hair is cope
status is cope
personality is cope
confidence is cope
everything is cope

BRUH

2404810 EB00BF2F 7BEF 4D13 A1DA 1D999C9F4CDF
keep crying for 7PSL moggers like this. Jfl at "Low real life appeal", i can guarantee you, most women would suck him off the first second they'll notice him walking down the street. Your morph is 4.5 At best btw

Dude looks painfully average

View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
I agree bro with everything. So would a midface ratio like alain delon's be considered ideal? I know somebody who has all of these features, and they have had like over a million girlfriends. Alain Delon pretty much measures up with this.

• +1
View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
IMG 20220413 225947

What about my face then you sack of sh*t? Maxilla is nothing btw.

One of the lowest IQ posts I've seen here TBH, thats not the ideal face by any means, attractive yes but not ideal.

And low IQ if you think you would slay any stacies with just that face and w/o anything else to offer
I think that's the base face shape you require to look attractive

Not the ideal face but ideal face shape

@inferiorpispot234 i tick all these tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Get over it everyone, Jews made that shit for feminism

View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
Guarantee this was the upper middle choice, women virtue signal by choosing as close to the middle as possible “I don’t like too much or too little” meanwhile she is getting dick from 10 inch 6 foot 6 terra

BUNO @Gargantuan maxxing

• Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan
View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
what people underestimate is the affect of birth control on women but regardless left mogs right to suicide

View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
some quality replies ngl very good understanding
I agree with all of this, so the complexion is like a caramel olive complexion? Lol, my twin cousins have that. The jaw and chin are ideal though? Like there has been a lot of debate of a square chin and square jaw mogging a rounded narrow jaw and pointed chin.

View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
Symetrical lips,
View attachment 811287

View attachment 811314
    View attachment 811337
    View attachment 811323

of iris show

View attachment 811330
View attachment 811349
Nasiolabial folds
Mid cheekboes
Upper half of the face narrower in relation to the lower
assimetrical lips
Receding hairline

These are my failos. all of them i knew but the upper half of the face being wider than the lower is something i never heard before