PSL is reweiring my brain and I dont like it.

toptearmm

toptearmm

JB pussy slayer
638f1c99f10689bbc2fff72cbabed636

She is one of the best topmodels rn if not he best.
But psl wise she is not that high right?
Bloated, weak under eye support ect.
Someone explain to me what is going on here

No makeup

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
To be a model you can get by with striking features, usually eyes, and not be conventionally attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Magnesium, 5'8manlet and 4 others
I think she looks like shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202 and Alexanderr
same i will never know what it feels like to look in the mirror and be happy with my face again

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202 and SpearOfOrion
1. Her mom was a famous model and actually looked good.
2. She's not hideous, just overrated.

Those 2 factors allowed her to start modeling. This also applies to her siblings.

Last edited:
Never forget what you learned but stay away from sites like this and in a few months you'll start to feel normal again

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, DidntRead, toptearmm and 1 other person
If she is bad looking then I'm going to rope

I like gigi not as palvin but shes hot imo. Not in this pic but in other she is
AmfARs 22nd Cinema Against AIDS Gala Presented By Bold Films And Harry Winston Dinner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
It's not psl she justdoesnt look great. 6/10 maybe 7 or 8 in motion

Favorite current driver?
Hmm... I like leclerc. Hes cool dude with sad jurney to f1. I like max becouse hes low inhib motherfucker who always goes 100%. I like mclaren squad too.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
To be a model you can get by with striking features, usually eyes, and not be conventionally attractive.

Yeah. modeling recruiters sometimes want someone unique. They see people that fit the typical psl mould all day and that gets boring. These people with striking features look amazing in person also. I remember there was a time where super dark Sudanese and Nilotic models were in, and I thought WTF are they thinking with this? Until I saw some of them in real life. Their darkness and height is a sight to behold, you will turn your head all the way around as they pass next to you.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
;looks like shit

Yeah. modeling recruiters sometimes want someone unique. They see people that fit the typical psl mould all day and that gets boring. These people with striking features look amazing in person also. I remember there was a time where super dark Sudanese and Nilotic models were in, and I thought WTF are they thinking with this? Until I saw some of them in real life. Their darkness and height is a sight to behold, you will turn your head all the way around as they pass next to you.
Yeah I’ve seen a similar phenotype individual in person before at a fashion show. It’s like there’s an actual halo about them. “Beautiful” in the way certain abstract art is.

Cope she looks great