PSL needed to have sex with a girl like this in 2020?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
988DAE5F 669B 4299 A3D5 F7CB91964819

With hypergamy and 2020 standards

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrisonMike, Earn__Greatness and randomuser2407
6, I'd say. Prime, white, blonde...
Or Tyrone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5292 and 5 others
5.5, high tier chadlite

I wouldn't want to fuck that even if I was both drunk on hard liquor and high on cocaine. You don't have to be high PSL to attract her, you just have to be old, I have noticed that women who are in their late 20s to early 30s are only attracted to men who are around their age, and they find it creepy and weird if a very young guy shows interest in them. However, young women do like older guys so it works the other way around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Tb62, Tomas Twardowski and 2 others
I wouldn't want to fuck that even if I was both drunk on hard liquor and high on cocaine. You don't have to be high PSL to attract her, you just have to be old, I have noticed that women who are in their late 20s to early 30s are only attracted to men who are around their age, and they find it creepy and weird if a very young guy shows interest in them. However, young women do like older guys so it works the other way around.
Volcel and major cope she would reject 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Volcel and major cope she would reject 90% of men
Clearly, you don't live in the real world, I have gotten IOIs from way hotter women because unlike you I haven't spent most of my life in a basement. I even approached a very hot girl once at an all inclusive 5 star hotel in Mexico and she liked me. So although women do care about looks, they aren't as obsessed with the details as incels are, otherwise I would not be getting so much attention from women. Since the quarantine, I haven't gotten any IOIs but it's because I haven't seen any young women since the quarantine began.

If there was no COVID19, I would already have a girlfriend or I would have gotten laid with more than 1 girl this year, I guarantee it. My country's authoritarian laws about covid19 are the reason why I can't get laid, not my looks because if I had the opportunity to meet lots of young women, I wouldn't have trouble to attract them.

My username comes from the fact that for so many years, women liked me but I was so insecure and so afraid of letting a girl into my life, that I chose to just avoid them and be alone so I was a volcel, but since I was lying to myself because deep down I really craved sex and love from women, I was also coping, so I was a copingvolcel. Now I am a COVID19cel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Edgar, Awoo and 4 others
WHAT A USED UP WHORE

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
Clearly, you don't live in the real world, I have gotten IOIs from way hotter women because unlike you I haven't spent most of my life in a basement. I even approached a very hot girl once at an all inclusive 5 star hotel in Mexico and she liked me. So although women do care about looks, they aren't as obsessed with the details as incels are, otherwise I would not be getting so much attention from women. Since the quarantine, I haven't gotten any IOIs but it's because I haven't seen any young women since the quarantine began.

If there was no COVID19, I would already have a girlfriend or I would have gotten laid with more than 1 girl this year, I guarantee it. My country's authoritarian laws about covid19 are the reason why I can't get laid, not my looks because if I had the opportunity to meet lots of young women, I wouldn't have trouble to attract them.

My username comes from the fact that for so many years, women liked me but I was so insecure and so afraid of letting a girl into my life, that I chose to just avoid them and be alone so I was a volcel, but since I was lying to myself because deep down I really craved sex and love from women, I was also coping, so I was a copingvolcel. Now I am a COVID19cel.

You're beyond delusional you look like utter shit. JFL @ blaming your life long inceldom on Covid

606353-af97b156c7d0b6c8a618d1b3ee25e8d7.jpg
img_136933-jpg.606338

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, fogdart, Deleted member 439 and 2 others
You're beyond delusional you look like utter shit. JFL @ blaming your life long inceldom on Covid

606353-af97b156c7d0b6c8a618d1b3ee25e8d7.jpg

3vKJqc7.gif

3vKJqc7.gif
Even when I looked like that, I was still able to attract women, but I don't look like that anymore. When blue pilled people say that it's all about confidence they are right but only if you are not fat or disfigured. You don't have to be a Chad to succeed with women, you just have to be confident enough to talk to them.

So many guys on this forum are incels just because they have low self esteem and body image issues because they were bullied throughout their childhood and weren't loved by a girl and never had a wide social circle. For many years I was like that too, but the difference is that I have had some opportunities with women because I was more confident than most incels and this is because I wasn't infected with the black pill at a young age.

Also, I don't look like that anymore, that photo is from before my double jaw surgery, you picked that one because you know that it's the worst one. But even back then, women liked me, now I just have even more IOIs from women because I look better than I did before.

The only reason why guys who aren't fat or disfigured are incels is because they have low self confidence because bad people tell them that they are worthless and that they are ugly, so they internalize those beliefs and when they have opportunities to succeed with women, they ruin it all because they believe in their mind, that they are ugly and that no woman wants them.

The difference between me and everyone else here though is that I know that I look good, I know that I am taller than most, and I know exactly what kind of women I can attract: 8/10 17-19 year old girls at my school. So whatever you say, I don't really care because once I have seen the strong IOIs, nothing you say can ever suppress those nice memories.

Attachments

• 120542384_322607425685340_839062176357181889_n.jpg
    120542384_322607425685340_839062176357181889_n.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aseancell, PYT and Moggy
On Tinder: need to be Chad.

If meet her irl. As a high Tier normie, you also got a shot likely

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
Even when I looked like that, I was still able to attract women, but I don't look like that anymore. When blue pilled people say that it's all about confidence they are right but only if you are not fat or disfigured. You don't have to be a Chad to succeed with women, you just have to be confident enough to talk to them.

So many guys on this forum are incels just because they have low self esteem and body image issues because they were bullied throughout their childhood and weren't loved by a girl and never had a wide social circle. For many years I was like that too, but the difference is that I have had some opportunities with women because I was more confident than most incels and this is because I wasn't infected with the black pill at a young age.

Also, I don't look like that anymore, that photo is from before my double jaw surgery, you picked that one because you know that it's the worst one. But even back then, women liked me, now I just have even more IOIs from women because I look better than I did before.

The only reason why guys who aren't fat or disfigured are incels is because they have low self confidence because bad people tell them that they are worthless and that they are ugly, so they internalize those beliefs and when they have opportunities to succeed with women, they ruin it all because they believe in their mind, that they are ugly and that no woman wants them.

The difference between me and everyone else here though is that I know that I look good, I know that I am taller than most, and I know exactly what kind of women I can attract: 8/10 17-19 year old girls at my school. So whatever you say, I don't really care because once I have seen the strong IOIs, nothing you say can ever suppress those nice memories.
You definitely look significant better than the average 18 year old dude.

With your looks level. You need to be social, chat up women. And you should have some decent success.
Are you passive maxxed?

I look up to you bro boyo, one of the nicest and realest LOOKSMAXER here

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
You definitely look significant better than the average 18 year old dude.

With your looks level. You need to be social, chat up women. And you should have some decent success.
Are you passive maxxed?
What do you mean by "passive maxxed?"

Also, yeah I am able to socialize, for a very long time I didn't talk to women because I didn't actually want to get laid or to get a girlfriend because I thought that it would make my life worse but since 2019, I have realized that I actually want to get laid and I actually want a girlfriend at some point.

The main problem right now is that because of COVID19, I have to do all my classes online and I don't have any events where I can meet women in real life and I'm not good looking enough for Tinder, so I'm forced to be single because of COVID19. If there was no COVID19, I could meet women at school, at concerts, at festivals, at bars and in clubs, and the worst thing is that since 2015, I had the opportunity to do it and I could have gotten laid a lot, but I was too lazy to do anything about it, and now that I am ready to go out and meet women, my government forces me to be single. This year is just the worst. If it wasn't for COVID19, I wouldn't even be here on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell
What do you mean by "passive maxxed?"

Also, yeah I am able to socialize, for a very long time I didn't talk to women because I didn't actually want to get laid or to get a girlfriend because I thought that it would make my life worse but since 2019, I have realized that I actually want to get laid and I actually want a girlfriend at some point.

The main problem right now is that because of COVID19, I have to do all my classes online and I don't have any events where I can meet women in real life and I'm not good looking enough for Tinder, so I'm forced to be single because of COVID19. If there was no COVID19, I could meet women at school, at concerts, at festivals, at bars and in clubs, and the worst thing is that since 2015, I had the opportunity to do it and I could have gotten laid a lot, but I was too lazy to do anything about it, and now that I am ready to go out and meet women, my government forces me to be single. This year is just the worst. If it wasn't for COVID19, I wouldn't even be here on this forum.
You sound ATM, still a bit passive maxxed. Imo

I dunno where you live. But at plenty places. People still can and do go to some kind of classes, like not school but like gym classes, or yoga or sport or whatever youngsters do.

2ndly. Some youngsters still do come together secretly, or outside. Try to get in such a circle if possible.
That's a potential stream as well .

3rdkly. You meet the entrance bar level of looks, that cold approach, random chat ups. May get you some results as well.

4th. Instagram max. Slide into DM of local women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CokoMleko and randomuser2407
You sound ATM, still a bit passive maxxed. Imo

I dunno where you live. But at plenty places. People still can and do go to some kind of classes, like not school but like gym classes, or yoga or sport or whatever youngsters do.

2ndly. Some youngsters still do come together secretly, or outside. Try to get in such a circle if possible.
That's a potential stream as well .

3rdkly. You meet the entrance bar level of looks, that cold approach, random chat ups. May get you some results as well.

4th. Instagram max. Slide into DM of local women.
I live in Canada, on the south shore of Montreal. Montreal, the south shore and the surrounding areas are now in the red zone, and although the government has decided to let gyms stay open for the month of October, they closed down all bars, clubs, coffee shops and restaurants. Girls do meet guys online with apps like Tinder but for IRL game I am completely screwed and in every place now we are forced to wear surgical masks so women can't even tell what I look like.

Don't get me wrong though, that is great advice and probably the best advice I have gotten so far from this forum. The problem is that I don't have anywhere that I can go to meet women, there aren't any social events and most women here in Quebec just work most of the time. Of course normally they go out and party on friday and saturday nights but now that there are no concerts and all the bars and clubs are closed, they can't go out. I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that until this situation is over, I am not going to be able to meet women unless I find a way to succeed with Tinder.

Back when I was at school IRL, I had lots of opportunities to get a girlfriend, I had beautiful 18 year old girls who were giving me strong IOIs, it's too bad that I didn't take advantage of that, if only I knew back then what was about to happen.

For Instagram I really want to do that but without a muscular physique, I don't know how exactly I am going to be able to pull it off, I do plan on posting frequently on Instagram though since I will have my home gym soon and I'll film my workouts with my 4k camera and I'll publish some parts of my workouts every time to show my progress.

I live in Canada, on the south shore of Montreal. Montreal, the south shore and the surrounding areas are now in the red zone, and although the government has decided to let gyms stay open for the month of October, they closed down all bars, clubs, coffee shops and restaurants. Girls do meet guys online with apps like Tinder but for IRL game I am completely screwed and in every place now we are forced to wear surgical masks so women can't even tell what I look like.

Don't get me wrong though, that is great advice and probably the best advice I have gotten so far from this forum. The problem is that I don't have anywhere that I can go to meet women, there aren't any social events and most women here in Quebec just work most of the time. Of course normally they go out and party on friday and saturday nights but now that there are no concerts and all the bars and clubs are closed, they can't go out. I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that until this situation is over, I am not going to be able to meet women unless I find a way to succeed with Tinder.

Back when I was at school IRL, I had lots of opportunities to get a girlfriend, I had beautiful 18 year old girls who were giving me strong IOIs, it's too bad that I didn't take advantage of that, if only I knew back then what was about to happen.

For Instagram I really want to do that but without a muscular physique, I don't know how exactly I am going to be able to pull it off, I do plan on posting frequently on Instagram though since I will have my home gym soon and I'll film my workouts with my 4k camera and I'll publish some parts of my workouts every time to show my progress.
Besides Instagram. Online you need to be DM sliding!
On Instagram probably you can find local links, for DM sliding.
Other social media also have DM sliding I guess

Still open is:
* Chat ups on street ( no need to wear mask on street?)
* I assume young people still meet up secretly, like at home orso? Like some social groups? Could try if know someone in them to ask if can join along. Or through social media DM sliding or groups joining online.

Last edited:

6’4” skinny guy who is gymaxxxing

kill yourself you retarded piece of shit

putting down incels and telling them to get out of their basement, smh 🤦‍♂️ you do not belong on this forum tbh
img_136933-jpg.606338
6 foot 4, clear skin, NW0, no deformities

@mods ban this delusional Reddit/bodybuilding forum wannabe/r/TRP faggot

128 hours online and still Reddit tier

@Lorsss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and randomuser2407
6'1" height, 7.2"x5.8" dick and 5.5 psl face with north atlantid pheno

3PSL if you aren't a mentalcel irl
6PSL for guys posting here

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
Average wont cut it anymore. Need to be at least a Chadlite to stand a chance

putting down incels and telling them to get out of their basement, smh 🤦‍♂️ you do not belong on this forum tbh
img_136933-jpg.606338

@Lorsss
why you mad at him?
he seems likes one of the nicest and high effort dudes out here

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I see girls like these getting shagged by manlets with a Chadlite face time and time again

You are butt ugly to prime women. Sorry to break it to you.

• +1

img_136933-jpg.606338

@Lorsss
I don't actually have clear skin, it just looks that way because I used photoshop to remove the acne, but I have so little acne that it's not really visible so I guess you're right about that.

I wasn't shaming him though, I told him to get out of his basement only because I don't like it when people here correlate being an incel with not being perfect, yes some guys are incels because they are ugly, but I have also seen many "rate me" threads where average looking guys were told to rope, and for their sake I hope they realize what this site is about and don't take everything said to them so seriously, I definitely didn't.

Also, writing in bold doesn't make you more important, it only makes you look like an idiot. And, the reason why I place so much importance on gymmaxxing is because eye surgery doesn't change your eyes if you already look average, you can't make normie eyes become almond shaped with no upper eyelids no matter how many surgeries you do, you just have to check before and after pictures on google images or your god Taban's website if you don't believe me. So, the only hardmaxxing that would help guys here is jaw implants to increase the size of a weak jaw or a double jaw surgery if you're recessed or have an underbite like I used to have. Here is a completely unedited picture where I don't have an aspie stare so you can see what I really look like.

Attachments

• 120542384_322607425685340_839062176357181889_n.jpg
    120542384_322607425685340_839062176357181889_n.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 57
the only way I could stay hard around that girl is if I would rape her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
5 psl +. She looks like a femlet so 6ft + aswell

Just saying you are tall. For a normie like me there isn’t any chance
There is always a chance, like I said many times on this forum, there is a hierarchy, you have to look at it like a pyramid, but even if you're lower on it than me, you can still have some success, your results will just be more limited. Instead of getting IOIs from hot 18 year old girls, you may have to lower your standards. To give you a good example, my little brother who looks similar to me (average) is 5 foot 9 in height, and it took him years for his friends to set him up with a girl and she is 5 foot tall and only a 4/10.

So even ugly guys get some success, you just have to lower your expectations. But it's better to be with an ugly or fat girl than to be alone masturbating in a dark room. I wasn't always like this though, I looksmaxxed with a double jaw surgery because back when I had an underbite, I looked terrible and didn't have as much success as now, my height has always been a huge halo though.

However, according to someone on this forum, if you do a tinder experiment with a normie who looks as good as you or less even and you take a guy who has a muscular ripped physique (but is natural) and you put him on tinder with no bio, he'll have enough matches to get laid and possibly find a girlfriend. That is why I always tell people here that gymmaxxing is important especially for tinder, because muscular short guys mog skinny tall guys on Tinder, while the opposite happens in real life. And I helped a friend of mine gymmax during 2 years so I know how it's done.

That bitch is basic af and you guys are asking what psl you need? Lmfao all you need is 2 drinks and no teeth missing

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and PYT
why you mad at him?
he seems likes one of the nicest and high effort dudes out here
why am I mad?

I literally stated in black and white why I was mad in my reply to him. Go back and read.

high effort? Just lol
I don't actually have clear skin, it just looks that way because I used photoshop to remove the acne, but I have so little acne that it's not really visible so I guess you're right about that.

I wasn't shaming him though, I told him to get out of his basement only because I don't like it when people here correlate being an incel with not being perfect, yes some guys are incels because they are ugly, but I have also seen many "rate me" threads where average looking guys were told to rope, and for their sake I hope they realize what this site is about and don't take everything said to them so seriously, I definitely didn't.

Also, writing in bold doesn't make you more important, it only makes you look like an idiot. And, the reason why I place so much importance on gymmaxxing is because eye surgery doesn't change your eyes if you already look average, you can't make normie eyes become almond shaped with no upper eyelids no matter how many surgeries you do, you just have to check before and after pictures on google images or your god Taban's website if you don't believe me. So, the only hardmaxxing that would help guys here is jaw implants to increase the size of a weak jaw or a double jaw surgery if you're recessed or have an underbite like I used to have. Here is a completely unedited picture where I don't have an aspie stare so you can see what I really look like.
Your walls and walls of text on this thread can basically be broken down to:

-"Height halos me irl"
-"I have no major failos"
-"Tinder is for chadlites+"
-"water is wet"

• +1
5.5 at least

U need a good personality

• JFL
Somewhere between 7 and 8 psl

I Must be above 6 psl then because my oneitis mogs her brutally and agreed to date

Jfl dont take everything on this forum serious

• +1
Reactions: Tb62