A

Albanero

Bronze

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Chad what are you doing on this site?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and BigBoy
You have the sniffles and it's probably because of your huge snoz. 5.5 PSL.

Jealous of that jaw ngl

terrible eye area and orbital recession

Motions me

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
didnt u say that u will leave this forum and we are all subhumans? why are u back for the 10th time already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 2810, BigBoy and 1 other person
Poor eye area,but good jaw

whats your height?

Trash tier maxilla.

Disgusting. Looks like an annoying macho who bullies others. In foids eyes probably 5/10 though.

Above average but mandible is so set forward with respect to maxilla it almost looks somewhat underbite-ish

where u from?

Your eyes are pretty bad fix that and you’ll be alright

I do have underbite yes
get that fixed. Was the first thing that I noticed in motion and gives you an slight ogreish low iq look. Curious to see how you look after but you will definitely ascend. Don't know what these people are saying calling that a top tier lower third when there's literally an apparent health problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20190813_232036.jpg
    IMG_20190813_232036.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
you don’t need to looksmax 6’4 with this face in short country JFL, get off this website as nicely as i can say, u don’t need it

you don’t need to looksmax 6’4 with this face in short country JFL, get off this website as nicely as i can say, u don’t need it
I live in Greece though

Still way above average, facially and height but I’m not going to feed your ego anymore, U should leave and never come back, don’t need this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Nobody96 and Deleted member 656
lol at calling him a chad. he's a high tier normie at best
Cope he is in the eyes of the most blackpilled users ever maybe a chadlite at worst, he is clearly here to boost his ego, looks theory isnt 100% correct

He has ideal pheno to slay in UK, they love Med guys here, and obv with that height he would slay like crazy lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand
Cope he is in the eyes of the most blackpilled users ever maybe a chadlite at worst, he is clearly here to boost his ego, looks theory isnt 100% correct

He has ideal pheno to slay in UK, they love Med guys here, and obv with that height he would slay like crazy lol
You'd have to be delusional to call him a Chadlite.

You'd have to be delusional to call him a Chadlite.
You think he is better or worse? Personally I think disregarding some parts of looks theory he is what you would call a chad, however to some autists here who analyse every little thing about a mans face he may be just a normie lol, but that is because they havent left their house and realised that slaying isnt all just about whos maxillia is the most forward grown.

He is tall, dark, and attractive to most females in 2019, this is enough to slay enough to be called a chad imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
PSL 5.5 at best
I would have given you PSL 6 but you are not chadlite level. Just above average

I think he's a high-tier Normie. 5 PSL.
Okay, I guess that is ur opinion, to me however, I recognise that he would slay a lot in my country, and imo 5 PSL is not enough for that to occur

• +1
Okay, I guess that is ur opinion, to me however, I recognise that he would slay a lot in my country, and imo 5 PSL is not enough for that to occur
So what do you suppose he is?

So what do you suppose he is?
I dont really believe in PSL scale to the extent people do on PSL websites, to me he looks like someone who could easily fuck a good looking slutty girl every weekend on a night out in UK, but that is just me..

if Ih ad to say, even despite knowing i will get slaughtered by everyone in this comment section, i would say PSL 7, i consider all the major MMs to be 8.5-9 PSL.

• +1
Cope he is in the eyes of the most blackpilled users ever maybe a chadlite at worst
don't speak on other's behalf mate. he previously made a thread crying on why he was rated low

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 656
I dont really believe in PSL scale to the extent people do on PSL websites, to me he looks like someone who could easily fuck a good looking slutty girl every weekend on a night out in UK, but that is just me..

if Ih ad to say, even despite knowing i will get slaughtered by everyone in this comment section, i would say PSL 7, i consider all the major MMs to be 8.5-9 PSL.

• +1
don't speak on other's behalf mate. he previously made a thread crying on why he was rated low
Probably most likely because his experience with women, or at least the validation from women does not correlate with the ratings of incels/sexually frustrated men on incel forums lol.

Keep in mind that he is from a country where feminism and 80/20 rule has not developed to nearly an extent of a country like USA.
That's three standard deviations above average. I don't see a 99.7th percentile face.
I dont think PSL 7 face is 99.7th percentile, but that is just myself

In the area where I live I think the average PSL rating for people my age is 5, that is just myself though, maybe i have low standards.

• +1
Reactions: Albanero and Deleted member 656
I dont think PSL 7 face is 99.7th percentile, but that is just myself

In the area where I live I think the average PSL rating for people my age is 5, that is just myself though, maybe i have low standards.
PSL is based on standard deviations. We use 1 to 8 with an average of 4 because after four standard deviations the differences are essentially meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
PSL is based on standard deviations. We use 1 to 8 with an average of 4 because after four standard deviations the differences are essentially meaningless.
Yes right keep in mind I am new to PSL, only about a year and actively using since 6 ish months ago

I'm not sure I could ever rate him a PSL 5, personally I think a lot of women my age or above in my country would probably fuck him provided he was NT, and didnt have an ethnic accent. Whatever psl rating that deserves i dont know, but i see slayers who disprove "looks theory" to a massive extent, with flaws that some call this site a death sentence

• +1
Yes right keep in mind I am new to PSL, only about a year and actively using since 6 ish months ago

I'm not sure I could ever rate him a PSL 5, personally I think a lot of women my age or above in my country would probably fuck him provided he was NT, and didnt have an ethnic accent. Whatever psl rating that deserves i dont know, but i see slayers who disprove "looks theory" to a massive extent, with flaws that some call this site a death sentence
A lot of it is hyperbole. The only actual death sentences are deformities. Imo 5 PSL is enough to slay if you're dimorphic.

Then again I think I just might live in a subhuman area, or overrate girls as I dont actually see girls who are legit GL in my area very often, sure they have high sex appeal, but facially none of them are like "wow" if you get me lol
A lot of it is hyperbole. The only actual death sentences are deformities. Imo 5 PSL is enough to slay if you're dimorphic.
Dimorphism refers to what again? I think height is a part of it which is one thing I lack, JFL at 5'8 height but coping with the fact I am 17.

My face has been described as 5.5 PSL so maybe it is not over..