PSL rate in motion

A lot of it is hyperbole. The only actual death sentences are deformities. Imo 5 PSL is enough to slay if you're dimorphic.
In no fucking world can a 5 psl slay bro not even close...5 psl its 6.3 or 6.5 IRL...you think an almost average person can slay girls let alone good looking ones?
Yes right keep in mind I am new to PSL, only about a year and actively using since 6 ish months ago

I'm not sure I could ever rate him a PSL 5, personally I think a lot of women my age or above in my country would probably fuck him provided he was NT, and didnt have an ethnic accent. Whatever psl rating that deserves i dont know, but i see slayers who disprove "looks theory" to a massive extent, with flaws that some call this site a death sentence
Are you Turkish?

Last edited:
In no fucking world can a 5 psl slay bro not even close...5 psl its 6.3 or 6.5 IRL...you think an almost average person can slay girls let alone good looking ones?

Are you Turkish?
A PSL 5 can definitely slay, provides he has height or status or something to compensate for his only just above average face

Are you Turkish?
And yes partially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
A PSL 5 can definitely slay, provides he has height or status or something to compensate for his only just above average face

And yes partially
Well then that's not a 5 psl.. with status you can slay even ugly..i see dj's and barmans slay while beeing fat..the thing is when you go to a bar or club and you are just a high tier normie you are not guaranteed slaying trust me bro...

Well then that's not a 5 psl.. with status you can slay even ugly..i see dj's and barmans slay while beeing fat..the thing is when you go to a bar or club and you are just a high tier normie you are not guaranteed slaying trust me bro...
I’m 5’8 manlet with a face that’s been rated 5-5.5 PSL, how am i not truecel then?

I’m 5’8 manlet with a face that’s been rated 5-5.5 PSL, how am i not truecel then?
Just gymcel and go for short girls..thats pretty much it..my friend is 1.71 and decent face but good frame for his height..he dates shorter girls on a good rate..its never over don't listen autists here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Just gymcel and go for short girls..thats pretty much it..my friend is 1.71 and decent face but good frame for his height..he dates shorter girls on a good rate..its never over don't listen autists here
Yeah I have good frame, I look fairly high T as well and should be able to reach 5’9 if I posture max and maybe grow (might be cope
lol)

Getting my aromasin and alcohol swabs today/soon, wish me luck

Yeah I have good frame, I look fairly high T as well and should be able to reach 5’9 if I posture max and maybe grow (might be cope
lol)

Getting my aromasin and alcohol swabs today/soon, wish me luck
Good luck brother..just gymcel trust me on this is super important as soon as you stay low bodyfat

Good luck brother..just gymcel trust me on this is super important as soon as you stay low bodyfat
Yeah I have 20-25% body fat atm

Anyway why are you on this forum? what’s your slay count? You don’t need here imo, maybe one surgery if you feel like it lol

Yeah I have 20-25% body fat atm

Anyway why are you on this forum? what’s your slay count? You don’t need here imo, maybe one surgery if you feel like it lol
I just waste my time here when i am at work..my slay count its arround 10 but most were good looking not just average..i was a virgin though untill 19 i was a league addict

I just waste my time here when i am at work..my slay count its arround 10 but most were good looking not just average..i was a virgin though untill 19 i was a league addict
Lmfao gj you sound aspie or ex aspie, how old are you?

The truth is slaying is cope for good looking manlets/manlet slayers.

Height is incredibly important for LTR, you should focus on finding a girl that makes you really happy, as women actually want to stay with a gl tall girl rather than give into a low inhib gl manlet slayer for one night stand

Lmfao gj you sound aspie or ex aspie, how old are you?

The truth is slaying is cope for good looking manlets/manlet slayers.

Height is incredibly important for LTR, you should focus on finding a girl that makes you really happy, as women actually want to stay with a gl tall girl rather than give into a low inhib gl manlet slayer for one night stand
Bro with this kind of confidence its really over..

Yes right keep in mind I am new to PSL, only about a year and actively using since 6 ish months ago

I'm not sure I could ever rate him a PSL 5, personally I think a lot of women my age or above in my country would probably fuck him provided he was NT, and didnt have an ethnic accent. Whatever psl rating that deserves i dont know, but i see slayers who disprove "looks theory" to a massive extent, with flaws that some call this site a death sentence
We rate only based on looks, not if the person would "slay" or not. Facially OP is a 5.5 PSL, high-tier normie, which is good. Unlike what most incels claim, if a person is above average, nt and low-inhib, they can slay. A slayer doesn't necessarily have to have godlike face.

And the 80/20 rule has extents to it. The rule applies to EVERY single nation, it is based on biology. Women want the most high-value men, it gets their pussys wet. Unlike men who only care about good looking women.

Regardless anyone PSL 4 and above shouldn't have too much of a problem getting into an LTR and the occasional ONS
Legit son

5'8" is a bad height, but unless you're below 5'7" there isn't anything to worry about.

around a 6

would be a 7+ with a better eye area

consider ct designed malar/cheek implant to help under eyes

We rate only based on looks, not if the person would "slay" or not. Facially OP is a 5.5 PSL, high-tier normie, which is good. Unlike what most incels claim, if a person is above average, nt and low-inhib, they can slay. A slayer doesn't necessarily have to have godlike face.

And the 80/20 rule has extents to it. The rule applies to EVERY single nation, it is based on biology. Women want the most high-value men, it gets their pussys wet. Unlike men who only care about good looking women.

Regardless anyone PSL 4 and above shouldn't have too much of a problem getting into an LTR and the occasional ONS

Legit son

5'8" is a bad height, but unless you're below 5'7" there isn't anything to worry about.
maybe at this age, it will all change give it 5 years, standards are becoming ridiculous lmfao

maybe at this age, it will all change give it 5 years, standards are becoming ridiculous lmfao
you will be able to find a girl at any age. girls may have insanely high standards, but most men dont fit into the Chad mold so they HAVE to settle for less.

80/20 rule has been present since the beginning of time, dont fool yourself into thinking its just happening now.

you will be able to find a girl at any age. girls may have insanely high standards, but most men dont fit into the Chad mold so they HAVE to settle for less.

80/20 rule has been present since the beginning of time, dont fool yourself into thinking its just happening now.
Standards are becoming a lot higher though thats for sure, and 80/20 rule is a pile of bollocks, 20% of men dont have 80% of sex lol

it is disproportionat ethough, or at least disproportionate in the sense that intimate sex vs not intimate starfish sex

Standards are becoming a lot higher though thats for sure, and 80/20 rule is a pile of bollocks, 20% of men dont have 80% of sex lol

it is disproportionat ethough, or at least disproportionate in the sense that intimate sex vs not intimate starfish sex
it is what it is

pussy or death

Legit son

You all get stuck in the slay sentence..its not just quantity but quality..whats the success into fucking 4 and 5 all the time?

You all get stuck in the slay sentence..its not just quantity but quality..whats the success into fucking 4 and 5 all the time?
i want to slay kpop models.

both quality and quantity matter to fuel my ego. that is why i want to be a gigachadpreet

eye area not too ugly but low class, kinda like a villager tier, good jaw makes up for it though 5.5 face only imo

eye area not too ugly but low class, kinda like a villager tier, good jaw makes up for it though 5.5 face only imo
Pillarman

I may sound troll but i really think my eyes with my cheekbones its my strongest feature.. eyebrows and eyelashes make like 50% of the eye