PSL Rate me

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I did get rated before, but I keep changing my haircuts and most people didn't PSL rate me, just telling me what to improve. I want to know where I currently stand at, my maxilla is forward grown, but my chin is recessed, so I hope I will soon have enough money to get my chin fixed. I also gymaxx as much as I can, but I don't do roids, cuz I'm 16 and don't want to stunt my growth or stupid shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
The definition of a normie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, 000, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
Above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Lev Peshkov, NormieWithBigPP and 2 others
above average haloed by decend bone structure and pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 6856, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
You are working with some good material. Your jaw is really angular and you have hollow cheeks, and those blue green eyes and your hair are a big help as well. It would be better if your hair was darker, though.

Your midface is long and overall your width/height ratio is making your face seem long. I dont really notice your recessed chin but it might seem worse in a profile pic from the side.

You have a good brow ridge but your orbitals and zygos are not super pronounced so your eye area suffers, and your eyes looks like they have a slight negative canthal tilt. Still a decent eye area but just around average. However jaw is law so you are definitely above average, im not sure on your height but assuming you are average height or above you should do just fine. 6.5/10 maybe 7/10 if you are tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, NormieWithBigPP and Bitch
chadlite 5.5psl. Would slay if you're at least 6 foot / 183cm and gymmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, 000, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
Is this the 5psl norwegian nigga who thought he was trucel on discord?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, CursedOne, malignant and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
You are working with some good material. Your jaw is really angular and you have hollow cheeks, and those blue green eyes and your hair are a big help as well. It would be better if your hair was darker, though.

Your midface is long and overall your width/height ratio is making your face seem long. I dont really notice your recessed chin but it might seem worse in a profile pic from the side.

You have a good brow ridge but your orbitals and zygos are not super pronounced so your eye area suffers, and your eyes looks like they have a slight negative canthal tilt. Still a decent eye area but just around average. However jaw is law so you are definitely above average, im not sure on your height but assuming you are average height or above you should do just fine. 6.5/10 maybe 7/10 if you are tall

chadlite 5.5psl. Would slay if you're at least 6 foot / 183cm and gymmaxx.

I am 5'10 and turned 16 in April, maybe I can still grow 2 inches or just easily fraud to 6 foot?

• +1
For you maybe, he looks plain as fuck imo but that's just my opinion
above average eyes and good brows
good skin
decent hair and forehead size
above average jawline

chin is average (slight recession and narrow jaw are average)
nose and lips both average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Bitch
  • +1
I am 5'10 and turned 16 in April, maybe I can still grow 2 inches or just easily fraud to 6 foot?
You might still grow a bit but if you fraud now with 1 inch lifts you could definitely fraud as 6 feet with the inch from the lift in addition however thick your shoe sole is. 5 foot 10 is still not as bad as people make it out, even if you go around with regular shoes you are realistically around 5 foot 11 and that is a fine height. Stay away from any drugs, especially stimulants, even coffee or tea, they stunt your growth. Good luck

• +1
I would def say above average man. Since you're only 16 I hope your mandible develops a bit more and ends up looking more full because your short chin makes your mid face look a bit longer. Sick hair tho

• +1
Pray that you grow an extra 2 inches.

Will pray to Sean O Pry daily.

You might still grow a bit but if you fraud now with 1 inch lifts you could definitely fraud as 6 feet with the inch from the lift in addition however thick your shoe sole is. 5 foot 10 is still not as bad as people make it out, even if you go around with regular shoes you are realistically around 5 foot 11 and that is a fine height. Stay away from any drugs, especially stimulants, even coffee or tea, they stunt your growth. Good luck

Thanks!

I would def say above average man. Since you're only 16 I hope your mandible develops a bit more and ends up looking more full because your short chin makes your mid face look a bit longer. Sick hair tho

Thanks bro :D !

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and wagbox
Thanks bro :D !
Of course man. Because of what I said i would say the minimal goatee (pic 5/9) suits you for sure. And yeah, keep gymmaxxing, train 6 days a week and eat a lot (without becoming bloatmaxxer) and you will see some amazing results. For your chin see about sliding genio and/or BSSO

Of course man. Because of what I said i would say the minimal goatee (pic 5/9) suits you for sure. And yeah, keep gymmaxxing, train 6 days a week and eat a lot (without becoming bloatmaxxer) and you will see some amazing results. For your chin see about sliding genio and/or BSSO

I used to have the best beard a couple of months ago that I've been growing since the quarantine has started, but my parents were like shave that shit off, you should look like you're 16 and not 25! jfl at their stupidity, I prefer having a beard, because I have the ability to grow one and at the same time it looks better on me, because it kind of hides my slightly longer midface.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and wagbox
I used to have the best beard a couple of months ago that I've been growing since the quarantine has started, but my parents were like shave that shit off, you should look like you're 16 and not 25! jfl at their stupidity, I prefer having a beard, because I have the ability to grow one and at the same time it looks better on me, because it kind of hides my slightly longer midface.

Never listen to your loved ones about looks

• +1

16?????? only guy i've seen coming close to look 25 who's 16 other than me here. though in my case I look 30.

• +1
PSL 5.6 imo. Low tier chadlite.

• +1
Looks good ngl, niche appeal through the roof and mirin' the nirvana shirt.

Only flaw i'd say is looking quite 25 at 16.

ngl im getting walmart cobain vibes from this :lul:

• +1
mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bitch and Deleted member 6997

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and Chad69
Psl 4.5

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 6873 and EasternRightWinger15
you are lacking something, maybe the colouring is off or you lack some more DOM features, idk, but nevertheless very solid, 5.25 PSL and with beard even more

• +1
you are lacking something, maybe the colouring is off or you lack some more DOM features, idk, but nevertheless very solid, 5.25 PSL and with beard even more
but I can't brush off feeling that sex-appeal wise you are lacking a bit

Btw man, do you have an overbite?

Jordan Barret on crack

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Bitch
Fuck you chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 6873
Btw man, do you have an overbite?
Yes, I sadly do have an overbite, but my stupid retarded orthodontist told me my overbite isn't "bad enough" so the insurance would not cover me for braces back when I was 13 years old. That's why I decided to not get them, probably the dumbest choice I've ever made, but I was just so young and didn't like the idea of wearing them. He said it isn't that major, but it feels stupid knowing that I have one and my lower lip looks off when my lips are closed. That's going to be another 2000 $ that I will have to spend, because of this retarded orthodontist, and it will most likely ruin my prime years of high school. If I got them when I was 13 and my mother paid the insurance 2000 $ I'd already be free of my overbite before entering high school, fuck this system.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
Yes, I sadly do have an overbite, but my stupid retarded orthodontist told me my overbite isn't "bad enough" so the insurance would not cover me for braces back when I was 13 years old. That's why I decided to not get them, probably the dumbest choice I've ever made, but I was just so young and didn't like the idea of wearing them. He said it isn't that major, but it feels stupid knowing that I have one and my lower lip looks off when my lips are closed. That's going to be another 2000 $ that I will have to spend, because of this retarded orthodontist, and it will most likely ruin my prime years of high school. If I got them when I was 13 and my mother paid the insurance 2000 $ I'd already be free of my overbite before entering high school, fuck this system.
Dont worry about it too much man! I have an overbite of like 6/7mm and although my chin is somewhat on the shortish side it isn't that bad.
And not having a metal wire infront of your upperjaw contributed to you having a good maxilla.

My personal suggestion would be to wait till you're 17/18/19 (We're both the same age at the moment) and if your chin still bothers you i'd suggest you look into a BSSO cause that will help you with your proble.

But it doesn't look that bad and your beard covers it well from the pictures you posted!

• +1