PSL rate no troll if possible..22 6ft3

A

Albanero

Bronze

6'3? Wtf so all you good cheekbone people grow to be the perfect height? Idk how to r8 but above average obviously. Big ups for being 6'3 though there isn't a better height to be.

6'3? Wtf so all you good cheekbone people grow to be the perfect height? Idk how to r8 but above average obviously. Big ups for being 6'3 though there isn't a better height to be.
Being 6’5” or 6’6” is way better as long as you’re not skinny

• +1
Reactions: Maximus and Stingray
Chaaaad alert

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Albanero
True 6ft5 or 6ft6 is better but i am greek so 6ft5 here is beyond rare

Being 6’5” or 6’6” is way better as long as you’re not skinny
I mean you're just tryna be tall not scare people man. I'll be immediately intimadated by anyone 6'4 and over. Maybe even a 6'3.
Also 6'5 is considered too tall in the modeling industry as well.

• +1
Reactions: Raymon97, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 1 other person
PSL I'd say 6 - 6.5 factoring in your height.
Those eyebrows are dank.

• +1
Decent harmony with dimorphic features. Eye area lets you down but it's by no means bad. Phenotype hurts also. Probably 6 PSL territory.

Decent.

• +1
Reactions: Albanero
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
6,5 PSL including your height

• +1
7 PSL if you fix your eyebrows

• +1

His face is average at most

Eye area kinda fucks you up. Brows are a weird shape, you've got upper lid exposure, and plain brown eyes. The main thing you should do is get your eyebrows shaped straight. You can get blue contacts and that'd raise you a whole point but its pretty gay tbh

Eye area kinda fucks you up. Brows are a weird shape, you've got upper lid exposure, and plain brown eyes. The main thing you should do is get your eyebrows shaped straight. You can get blue contacts and that'd raise you a whole point but its pretty gay tbh
I would never ever want to trade dark for blue eyes bro

easily 6-6.5 u mog bro

Yup 6.5 just like the others are saying

• +1
6.5, fix upper eyelid exposure if you can.

• +1
6.5, fix upper eyelid exposure if you can.
Stop falling for this fucking meme unless its really bad it doesnt need fixing.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Decent harmony with dimorphic features. Eye area lets you down but it's by no means bad. Phenotype hurts also. Probably 6 PSL territory.
looks like the phenotype that would cuck some poor betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, impure666 and Deleted member 656
you look good bro

6.5, would be a 7 if you fixed the eye area a bit. doesn't matter tho, you can slay JBs if you want(im not advocating pedophilia, pls dont ban me)
Can i ask what is JBs? ?

Is there any no surgery way?to reduce atleast
Don't get surgery you BDcel

You already have more sex appeal than 99% of men, if you're not okay with how you look then you have mental issues

Don't get surgery you BDcel

You already have more sex appeal than 99% of men, if you're not okay with how you look then you have mental issues
I said no surgery way ofcourse read again dude
looks like the phenotype that would cuck some poor betabuxx
No bro really not..plus you cant decide one's character fron one photo.. this is a thread rating appearance but i appreciate your comment either way

Last edited:
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you bear the seed of david gandy himself perfect chad tier height and a supremely masculine jaw bruhhhhh it's over

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you bear the seed of david gandy himself perfect chad tier height and a supremely masculine jaw bruhhhhh it's over
Bruuuh i love yaaaaa