Psl ratings for the pictures...??

I like to smile less in pics
Just opened the selfie camera and clicked a pic with a neutral expression in a shitty lightening with not so good phone .fuark i mog most of the incels white people ...
I still look decent mogging most of the people

Attachments

• IMG_20190218_092728.JPG
    IMG_20190218_092728.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Just opened the selfie camera and clicked a pic with a neutral expression in a shitty lightening with not so good phone .fuark i mog most of the incels white people ...
I still look decent mogging most of the people
God.you are the dumbest person who has ever posted here.

why is every other person on this site a massive narcy ffs y'all are worse than the snapchat cam whores, at least they're honest about being atteniton whores.

fuck off of u think i am being serious here lol u jealous prick...this forum made me to do so ...even in my worst pics i look decent enough to mog ur professional photos hahaha
I mog tsh and orb and zyros to the ur anus
fuck off of u think i am being serious here lol u jealous prick...this forum made me to do so ...even in my worst pics i look decent enough to mog ur professional photos hahaha
I mog tsh and orb and zyros to the toilet hahaha
Giving u a tough competition lol...i know u will win

Last edited:
I dont think mate i lack harmony ...all just say i just have good eyes but i have also a good chin and jawline and brow ridge with good forehead and a tall face ....dont know about mouth area though
amd
and jawline and chin and cheekbones with midface ratio 0.9-1

Not just colour but good browridge to i have deep set eyes
Nlt

Just eye colour there are many other things ...

Even david gandy is too high Tmasculine
And

And when i posted his pictures on one webaite where girls share their opinion mostly Americans and from uk all girls just said he is good looking but not very much only his eyes are divine ...some though he is too intimidating
You are coping so hard you are like a 4/10. You have nice eyes but that is it. You lack harmony big time, no unique striking facial feature., weak jawline, no angularity, low cheekbones, fat cheeks, small chin, you face shape is like a tic tac. Here is my 3/4 view I mog you to the next galaxy I promise girls were looking at you for how grotesque you look. You are nowhere near handsome
Lmao, no wonder when I went to visit India((gujarati) I downloaded tinder and had 100 matches in less then a week. As a indian growing up in america I mog the hell out of every Indian there besides bollywood. i have pretty hooded eyes, strong jawline, high cheekbones, decent nose, nice chin, face stay lean at 18% Bf but I also gymcel and when I drop bf my cheeks get hollow at every angle. Even now their is some hollowing

Attachments

• Capture (10).PNG
    Capture (10).PNG
    166.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
You are coping so hard you are like a 4/10. You have nice eyes but that is it. You lack harmony big time, no unique striking facial feature., weak jawline, no angularity, low cheekbones, fat cheeks, small chin, you face shape is like a tic tac. Here is my 3/4 view I mog you to the next galaxy I promise girls were looking at you for how grotesque you look. You are nowhere near handsome
Lmao, no wonder when I went to visit India((gujarati) I downloaded tinder and had 100 matches in less then a week. As a indian growing up in america I mog the hell out of every Indian there besides bollywood. i have pretty hooded eyes, strong jawline, high cheekbones, decent nose, nice chin, face stay lean at 18% Bf but I also gymcel and when I drop bf my cheeks get hollow at every angle. Even now their is some hollowing
I can easily slay schoolgirls and jbs daily lol

bro for real if you take care of your eye asymetry you will jump more than 3 psl

How tall are you?

you look better now
legit 1 of the best looking on this sub

If i go to India can you be my bodyguard/tour guide?

Robust chadjeet, you should consider building your neck muscles though.
Neck is already pretty good though.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
How tall are you?
5:11.5
you look better now
Yup i have decreased my body fat startrd skin maxing appling retino A and also moisturizer and sunscreen and started hitting the gym since 1 week and eating 2 egg yolks and 6 egg whites a day for protein intake
you look better now
Yup i have decreased my body fat startrd skin maxing appling retino A and also moisturizer and sunscreen and started hitting the gym since 1 week and eating 2 egg yolks and 6 egg whites a day for protein intake
If i go to India can you be my bodyguard/tour guide?
Not before i build a good body lol
Robust chadjeet, you should consider building your neck muscles though.
Neck is already pretty good though.
thanks man

Last edited:
You look DOM af

chad in india. high tier normie in west

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992