Psl ratings for the pictures...??

Even brad
5'11 is a manlet. If you leave India and go anywhere where people actually take care of themselves you'll look like a midget
Even brad pitt tom cruise zayn malik johny depp are not so tall but they are neither too short and considered gl ur thinking is irrelevant in that u will also be a midget if u stand to the 6:10 undertaker and 7 foot kane lol...by statistical analysis 5:11 is above average and a good height

This

Attachments

• IMG_20190119_210142.jpg
    IMG_20190119_210142.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: shibo
Nice hair and side profile your definitely not ugly dont listen to people that say you are
I was never ugly...infact i consider myself preety good looking (not being narcisstic)

Pics

Attachments

• 20181229_202936.jpg
    20181229_202936.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • 20190115_233013.jpg
    20190115_233013.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Even brad

Even brad pitt tom cruise zayn malik johny depp are not so tall but they are neither too short and considered gl ur thinking is irrelevant in that u will also be a midget if u stand to the 6:10 undertaker and 7 foot kane lol...by statistical analysis 5:11 is above average and a good height
yeah but they are good looking facially. also girls make fun of tom for being a manlet all the time.

you can't say shit about average you live in a country where 5'4 is the average male height. come to my neck of the woods and u will feel like a small dog. i'm 6'4 and i get height mogged daily. and besides average is a terrible way to measure how tall you are compared to others. there are extreme outliers that drag the mean down, so use the median height which is far more reliable. median in the US is 6' tall

yeah but they are good looking facially. also girls make fun of tom for being a manlet all the time.

you can't say shit about average you live in a country where 5'4 is the average male height. come to my neck of the woods and u will feel like a small dog. i'm 6'4 and i get height mogged daily. and besides average is a terrible way to measure how tall you are compared to others. there are extreme outliers that drag the mean down, so use the median height which is far more reliable. median in the US is 6' tall
lol maybe right now i live in india ...and i am considered preety tall here and every one compliments me on my height...and height is not written on the face ...and many people over here say me (6 footiye)hey 6 foot guy then i say them i m 5:11. many say me give me ur height...and where average guy over here is 5:8 not 5:4 its not china...dont be mistaken

your T level do mog me hard
the village girls might. City girls in India are just like the ones in America.
Lol i saw ur pic ...haha hats of to u with that face u r saying these things to me...if i dont stand a chance then u r definitely hitting the axe on ur own toe ...i was thinking not to say u anything as ubr my indian mate but couldnt resist myself to say.....sorry for that ...

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Pex1992
And the other two pics in long medium hair ...i know its preety lens distortion
high t primitive low inhib slayer from that angle tbh
Actually i admire here tsh and orb in looks from lookism form...
high t primitive low inhib slayer from that angle tbh
Actually i love left side of mine but dont love right side in comparisson
Left side
Right side not too attractive and dominating

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_171642.jpg
    IMG_20190215_171642.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20190215_171814.jpg
    IMG_20190215_171814.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Lol i saw ur pic ...haha hats of to u with that face u r saying these things to me...if i dont stand a chance then u r definitely hitting the axe on ur own toe ...i was thinking not to say u anything as ubr my indian mate but couldnt resist myself to say.....sorry for that ...
Hahahahahha my axe will never hit my toe because I’m soo fucking tall, it will keep on my fallling and never even hit the ground. “Muh girls licked their lips”, their lips were probably thingling from all the golgoppa. “Muh mothers brothers wife”, lmao wtf are you even Indian, u have no respect for... actually nvm u prob are Indian with that type of mentality to even think such things. The girls act nervous af around cuz they are scared ur gonna swing ur 3 meter long arm and knock them out. No wonder the “bob and vagene” meme is so fucking big. “She stared at me for 2.4 seconds”, lmao even my niggas back home in the village arnt this autisitc. Gimmie a second let me smoke and I’ll be back, in the mean time respond to this thread.
Hahahahahha my axe will never hit my toe because I’m soo fucking tall, it will keep on my fallling and never even hit the ground. “Muh girls licked their lips”, their lips were probably thingling from all the golgoppa. “Muh mothers brothers wife”, lmao wtf are you even Indian, u have no respect for... actually nvm u prob are Indian with that type of mentality to even think such things. The girls act nervous af around cuz they are scared ur gonna swing ur 3 meter long arm and knock them out. No wonder the “bob and vagene” meme is so fucking big. “She stared at me for 2.4 seconds”, lmao even my niggas back home in the village arnt this autisitc. Gimmie a second let me smoke and I’ll be back, in the mean time respond to this thread.

Attachments

• A32796AA-9DEE-4534-98A6-B761D05CDBCF.jpeg
    A32796AA-9DEE-4534-98A6-B761D05CDBCF.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Fuck
fuck off dude ....i never said girls stare at me for 2.4 seconds its all in ur mind though ...i never wanted to say that shit ...its after the shitty rating i had to say that all stuff .....and while talking about that mum's brother stufd ...here no one one knows anyone in real so its not threatening to say anything here ....and internet is a place where people just open their hearts out ...no one would dare to say it in real and sure villagers and street shitters like and ur mates in ur village talk about bobs and vagina stuff i dont need to come on the internet and find the sluts for that stuff ...its all in ur mind u jealous cunt ......that u dare to speak to me and rate with such an autistic face ...even when i wake up in the morning and take a selfie i look better than ur shit profile pic lol....just lol at ur shitty low class life

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fuck
fuck off dude ....i never said girls stare at me for 2.4 seconds its all in ur mind though ...i never wanted to say that shit ...its after the shitty rating i had to say that all stuff .....and while talking about that mum's brother stufd ...here no one one knows anyone in real so its not threatening to say anything here ....and internet is a place where people just open their hearts out ...no one would dare to say it in real and sure villagers and street shitters like and ur mates in ur village talk about bobs and vagina stuff i dont need to come on the internet and find the sluts for that stuff ...its all in ur mind u jealous cunt ......that u dare to speak to me and rate with such an autistic face ...even when i wake up in the morninf and take a selfie i look better than ur shit profile pic lol....just lol at ur shitty low class life
high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Bro girls get Orgasms just by looking at you why you are even here :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, dogtown, Fallen Chad and 1 other person
This fucking looser says me that dont think about coming in the west ....and where he himself looks like a sick old aids patient ...i did smell his jealousy from that...guess he would be to thirsty af to get a girl there ...more or less atleast i am a chad in my own country ...rather than being treated like a slave of the white mistresses lol piss drinker lol

This fucking looser says me that dont think about coming in the west ....and where he himself looks like a sick old aids patient ...i did smell his jealousy from that...guess he would be to thirsty af to get a girl there ...more or less atleast i am a chad in my own country ...rather than being treated like a slave of the white mistresses lol piss drinker lol
Who?

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Fuck
fuck off dude ....i never said girls stare at me for 2.4 seconds its all in ur mind though ...i never wanted to say that shit ...its after the shitty rating i had to say that all stuff .....and while talking about that mum's brother stufd ...here no one one knows anyone in real so its not threatening to say anything here ....and internet is a place where people just open their hearts out ...no one would dare to say it in real and sure villagers and street shitters like and ur mates in ur village talk about bobs and vagina stuff i dont need to come on the internet and find the sluts for that stuff ...its all in ur mind u jealous cunt ......that u dare to speak to me and rate with such an autistic face ...even when i wake up in the morning and take a selfie i look better than ur shit profile pic lol....just lol at ur shitty low class life
Either a really good troll or you failed your GSCE EXAMS. Even my 9th standard cousin has better gram than you. It looked like you were stuttering while typing. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and dogtown
Mexican drug lord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Phad, Absi and 1 other person
Either a really good troll or you failed your GSCE EXAMS. Even my 9th standard cousin has better gram than you. It looked like you were stuttering while typing. :feelsuhh:
Fuck off..cant u see my typing speed ...u l
Either a really good troll or you failed your GSCE EXAMS. Even my 9th standard cousin has better gram than you. It looked like you were stuttering while typing. :feelsuhh:[/QUOTE
Fuck off maniac ...cant u see my typing speed .its obvious i am typing from a mobile keypad so there would be mistakes and speel errors ...were u just seeing the errors when i eventually ripped u off with that one ... and my language is not english so i dont care about the mistakes ...

Fuck
Jatt is Jatt Panchod

Fuck off..cant u see my typing speed ...u l
You type like a rard because you're rushing running away from the border patrol :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Hritik Roshans half retarted brother

We can comprehend that cuz we can’t see his fast typing speed :feelsuhh:
I
i

i mog

Thats what he meant

He looks good from one angle

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Ahh Cavemen language, I see. We’ll apex ogooa booga oooga bob ooogoa boooga vagene
Wow u speak really very well can u teach me neanderthal

Cope cope u full retard moron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
He looks good from one angle
May be i am not a professional photographer that would look good model tier in the shitty camera phones ...maybe u guys gave me 3 1.5 or4 i think i am 6 .psl which i got my many on lookism...

Is this u bro...u r -(10/10)*1000bro

Last edited:
May be i am not a professional photographer that would look good model tier in the shitty camera phones ...maybe u guys gave me 3 1.5 or4 i think i am 6 .psl which i got my many on lookism...

Very inefficient way of writing -1000 tbh

if you already think you are 6 dont ask for rating again, what you want? people tell you 6+ so you feel validated? people give you low rating, why keep telling people to change their opinion to give you higher score, i cringe when you feel the need to tell people you are slaying, thinking that can change their opinion

• +1
Reactions: Phad
if you already think you are 6 dont ask for rating again, what you want? people tell you 6+ so you feel validated? people give you low rating, why keep telling people to change their opinion to give you higher score, i cringe when you feel the need to tell people you are slaying, thinking that can change their opinion
I never said to any one i just said to that kemma guy which i took as an insult to me and my felow indians giving the penalty .with the narrow mentality as if only westeners can look good indians dont have chance ..i bet if i post the pic of hrithik roshan here he would downgrade him too .for being indian ...
And
I never said to any one i just said to that kemma guy which i took as an insult to me and my felow indians giving the penalty .with the narrow mentality as if only westeners can look good indians dont have chance ..i bet if i post the pic of hrithik roshan here he would downgrade him too .for being indian ...
After then others started joining in the forum ...

Got 6 and 6+ on lookism for this picture...
high iq slayer
for what ???
Thx i like this genuine response give respect and take respect even if u say my flaws in certain areas i would accept it nicely but making fun and passing bad comments is of no use for u and ur standards

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_121808.JPG
    IMG_20190215_121808.JPG
    347.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
nigga smile

• +1
Reactions: indigo