Psl was very much delusional back then

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I still remember when people used lookism and they were all going to be chads and slaying female models after loosing fat and 2 weeks of mewing. Everyone was like relationships are for normie cucks bro chads only slaying bri and all and they thought they'd ascend to chadhood after cutting from 18 to 12% bf jfl! They rated themselves too high- like 5/6 and wanted to be 7-8 etc but now people became more realistic. People now want to reach 4.5-5 and settle for an average looking girl. It's good to realize that we are not chads and just low tier normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, crosshold, BigBiceps and 2 others
Speak for yourself mate. Ive came here and ascended to some point and will again. You are calling people way above that rating that because you are it . Which is bs

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 1751
its still just as delusional right now

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1751
Speak for yourself mate. Ive came here and ascended to some point and will again. You are calling people way above that rating that because you are it . Which is bs
I'm not telling noone ascended. Yes there are people like Salludon or Orb who are really good looking but most guys are average Joes. You can't be a chad unless you're chadlite or a chadlite unless you're a high tier normie. We can ascend to a high tier normie at best and get a good average gf

I'm not telling noone ascended. Yes there are people like Salludon or Orb who are really good looking but most guys are average Joes. You can't be a chad unless you're chadlite or a chadlite unless you're a high tier normie
Its more complex than that. Its about your potential. Not your current rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Zygos4Life
JustbeconfidentsrsInstructor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
dn r

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun and Deleted member 1751
Its more complex than that. Its about your potential. Not your current rating
Yeah what I'm saying is that if you want to be a chad you must be a chadlite minimum.yeah but there are exceptions though. Most guys here have psl wise good features but still are repulsive according to females

Blackpill is painfull

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 1751
Amnesia can u elab whether women approach or not?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Yeah what I'm saying is that if you want to be a chad you must be a chadlite minimum
Not even tbh. Ive seen people who could jump 2 or even 3 rating maybe even more. Potential is achievable for different people at different rates. Everyone can be chad.

But rarely people can be better.

Its also about bone development and maxilla

• +1
not a single word

• +1
Everyone can be chad.
Its also about bone development and maxilla
Everyone can be a chad? I don't think most guys have the skull size/ bone mass/ Harmony to pull of that. Chad means size+ angularity+ bone mass+ Harmony+ height+ aesthetics all blended together. You can ve aesthetics without bonemass/ size you'll be considered good looking not a chad. You can have robust bones and angularity but look off due to bad Harmony

Everyone can be a chad? I don't think most guys have the skull size/ bone mass/ Harmony to pull of that. Chad means size+ angularity+ bone mass+ Harmony+ height+ aesthetics all blended together. You can ve aesthetics without bonemass/ size you'll be considered good looking not a chad. You can have robust bones and angularity but look off due to bad Harmony
You underestimate the people. Their faces at full potential probably chad level.

Many people are just undeveloped.

Harmony is generally something you can get too.

People can change attributes of their face. Height.body.coloring.skin and hair

These are all inportant. And many people are far from their maxx.

• +1
Worst thing you can do, tbh
There's no other option for most of the people. I am 180 cms tall and 183 cms in good shoes but still never had any gf in curryland
You underestimate the people. Their faces at full potential probably chad level.

Many people are just undeveloped.

Harmony is generally something you can get too.

People can change attributes of their face. Height.body.coloring.skin and hair

These are all inportant. And many people are far from their maxx.
You have to do lots of surgeries for that

There's no other option for most of the people. I am 180 cms tall and 183 cms in good shoes but still never had any gf in curryland

Surgeries we do

• +1

for some no

• +1
It is over.

• +1
:angry:

• +1