Psychiatrist meeting. Brainmaxx?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
What should i get for more motivation and concentration? Anti depressant, vyvanse or something different?

Fake ADHD for the ritalin

i faked for moda gave to me tbh, fake sleeping bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and DidntRead
vyvanse is great but its damn addictive and you will gain tolerance. Its fucking insane though, you love life, become really positive, and really productive its crazy.

modafinil better for long term use. But imo its a waste cause you can get it online for cheaper, so use this chance to get some amphetamines

vyvanse is great but its damn addictive and you will gain tolerance. Its fucking insane though, you love life, become really positive, and really productive its crazy.

modafinil better for long term use. But imo its a waste cause you can get it online for cheaper, so use this chance to get some amphetamines
Wtf why are other people’s experiences with adhd drugs so much better than mine?

cant imagine going to a psychiatrist

i just don't trust them

What should i get for more motivation and concentration? Anti depressant, vyvanse or something different?
A purpose. Make yourself homeless and live without money or start a business/create art. Your ancestors didn't need antidepressants.

• Love it
Reactions: Dios