Psychonaut, what happened to your youtube channel?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
@Psychonaut

Your account isn't set to allow PMs so this is the one way I have of getting through to you. Your youtube channel was fucking hilarious. Pls come back.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Oh I didn't know he was in school. I thought he was in his late 20s. Or at least he said he was on another forum. Then again he looks WAY younger than that.
He larped as 27 yo at .is, i don't remember his exact age but he is 18-20 year old.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He larped as 27 yo at .is

Damn, he did it pretty convincingly too. I genuinely believed he was a 27 year old autistic hikikomori living with his parents.

Turns out he was a teenager all along...my world has been shattered.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, quinn24, IceCutter and 1 other person
I dunno why, but I always suspected @Autist to be a Kointo alt

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and Nibba
Its over for psychonaut

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 176 and androidcel
Deleted it just incase the cuck who reported me knew about it, which I dont think he did but better safe than sorry. Also im 16, and I began to post on incels.me when I was 14. One of the first posts I saw on there was one ripping on "youngcels", so I knew I wouldn't have been taken seriously without lying about my age and creating a persona based around it. I feel like I enjoy talking to experienced adults more than I do people in my age group, and I dont like to put myself in a position where im the lesser person, but I can just do the opposite of that with my words to prove im a valuable user. I decide to tell the truth now since people arent disregarded based off of age as much here.

I can just upload the videos on another channel if need be

@Ryo_Hazuki

• +1
Reactions: normcore and androidcel
Deleted it just incase the cuck who reported me knew about it, which I dont think he did but better safe than sorry. Also im 16, and I began to post on incels.me when I was 14. One of the first posts I saw on there was one ripping on "youngcels", so I knew I wouldn't have been taken seriously without lying about my age and creating a persona based around it. I feel like I enjoy talking to experienced adults more than I do people in my age group, and I dont like to put myself in a position where im the lesser person, but I can just do the opposite of that with my words to prove im a valuable user. I decide to tell the truth now since people arent disregarded based off of age as much here.

@Ryo_Hazuki
Whaaat? Kointo was 14? Am I hearing that correctly?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Also im 16

Wow. And I'm going to be 32 in a month. That's means I'm literally twice your age. I don't know what's crazier, that or the fact that I'm old enough to realistically be your father. I feel like this should be a wake-up call for me....like I'm too old for this shit or something.

But like I said, you larped pretty convincingly. I genuinely thought when you joined the forum you were a 27 year old autistic hikikomori. That would have explained your high post count as you would have had infinite free time. Of course, older people tend to lurk more and post less, but not always. Having Light Yagami was a nice touch considering Death Note is like 12 years old at this point. Then again, considering how it's probably the most iconic anime of the 2000s, im sure a lot of zoomers have seen it.

There were red flags though, like all the alts you created to troll...but I still never thought "Kointo" was a LARP. I guess a large part of it was that you were halo'd by your Light Yagami avatar, your high post count, and your nov 2017 signup.

Yes, please do. Also make more vids.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Channel got taken down by gov for possible ER

Ryo my friend oldcels like us are few and far between, larpers and young fakecels this is the scene today

Btw if you're still mod at dot is we should talk

@Ryo_Hazuki
You were 14 when you signed up? :dafuckfeels:

Bro I was watching spongebob and playing with pokemon cards at that age..

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
You were 14 when you signed up? :dafuckfeels:

Bro I was watching spongebob and playing with pokemon cards at that age..
Yea, kids are getting into this stuff early. I wonder how I'd turn out if I were exposed to this at an early age.

It was confiscated by Chris Hansen

Wow. And I'm going to be 32 in a month. That's means I'm literally twice your age. I don't know what's crazier, that or the fact that I'm old enough to realistically be your father. I feel like this should be a wake-up call for me....like I'm too old for this shit or something.

But like I said, you larped pretty convincingly. I genuinely thought when you joined the forum you were a 27 year old autistic hikikomori. That would have explained your high post count as you would have had infinite free time. Of course, older people tend to lurk more and post less, but not always. Having Light Yagami was a nice touch considering Death Note is like 12 years old at this point. Then again, considering how it's probably the most iconic anime of the 2000s, im sure a lot of zoomers have seen it.

There were red flags though, like all the alts you created to troll...but I still never thought "Kointo" was a LARP. I guess a large part of it was that you were halo'd by your Light Yagami avatar, your high post count, and your nov 2017 signup.

Yes, please do. Also make more vids.
Please don't call me a zoomer

@Ryo_Hazuki

fucking liar. I am so glad that @knajjd banned you on incels.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
fucking liar. I am so glad that @knajjd banned you on incels.
He wasn't the one who banned me, it was sergeantincel I think. Well it made posting there a more enjoyable experience so bleh

@Psychonaut

I would make this my avi but I like the look of a2 more
37BAC909 C6C1 43E7 91AE 54F94B3B518A 366 000000126586DEDB2

ur kointo @Psychonaut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
His channel was confescated by ISIS