PUA is only useful for shy chads

D

Deleted member 6824

Bronze
It will get you out there losing inhib and meeting more women. If your good looking but just shy it will get you more girls.
But it's completely useless unless you look good. The biggest scam in PUA is the marketing of "any guy can get laid despite looks or age"

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Richard_Hungwell
7 years ago, I tried it and it legit got me girls. But I also looked better and younger and was higher energy at that time, so that might be a reason to it.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
7 years ago, I tried it and it legit got me girls. But I also looked better and younger and was higher energy at that time, so that might be a reason to it.

exactly. people like you are what the "success stories" are all about.
a young good looking guy losing inhib and meeting tons of women is what they thrive on for their testimonials.
What you don't hear about are the other 95% that are ugly and never get laid.
Approaching women when your old or ugly is creepy AF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Richard_Hungwell
exactly. people like you are what the "success stories" are all about.
a young good looking guy losing inhib and meeting tons of women is what they thrive on for their testimonials.
What you don't hear about are the other 95% that are ugly and never get laid.
Approaching women when your old or ugly is creepy AF
most of this forum is young tho. And I wasnt good looking, just better looking than now, so it might still be legit for the youngcels here

most of this forum is young tho. And I wasnt good looking, just better looking than now, so it might still be legit for the youngcels here

It is def legit in that you will meet more women. but what it can't do is get you laid with girls not attracted to your looks.
Yes if the average guy on here is young and decent looking it's worth trying.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and audimax
It is def legit in that you will meet more women. but what it can't do is get you laid with girls not attracted to your looks.
Yes if the average guy on here is young and decent looking it's worth trying.
Of course it will not turn not attracted girls attracted.
But with girls who might have an eye on you, you appear much more social and extroverted when PUA maxxed. By that I dont mean these cringe pua videos, but just forcing yourself to talk to girls and be more low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6824
Of course it will not turn not attracted girls attracted.
But with girls who might have an eye on you, you appear much more social and extroverted when PUA maxxed. By that I dont mean these cringe pua videos, but just forcing yourself to talk to girls and be more low inhib

Yes. But those fags market that you will learn to attract any girl despite your age or looks.
There no such thing. All your doing is increasing your odds of meeting girls that are attracted to your looks. It's a numbers game

• +1
Pua shit kinda worked in the past and still does to a degree if you have a decent base, but nowadays a lot girls will also just ask for Insta or some shit and if you don't have that or few followers you can get easily ignored and passed on. There's just a shitload of barriers and ways for women to screen you and make frauding harder.

• +1
Water is gray apparently

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard