Pubertymaxxing Compendium/Guide: Epigenetics and DNA. (Heightcels and Dickcels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
As you all know heightmaxxing has evolved since the days of mk677, cjc dad and Aromasin inhibitor. We saw the rise of people getting serious with HGH, and afterwards it being followed by Strike_Poseidons dna methylation stack. I am a long time lurker and a scholar of epigenetics, and as such I am presenting you with the most effective heightmaxxing guide, maximizing your development and combining principles from aforementioned stacks. I have wasted over 100 researching and compiling all this information

Many of us have laughed off all ideas of editing your DNA, being ignorant to the fact that it’s possible to do it naturally. I do not agree with such mistreatment of serious ideas. We begin with the first step of our heightmax journey:

Injecting exogenous DNA to edit your hormonal profile without causing suppression while maximizing DNA methylation and cell reproduction.

The best way to do this is of course with the most bio available carriant of DNA and chromosomes: Semen.

There are a few ways to go about this depending on what you want to achieve. To achieve height gains I would advise you to inject semen containing DNA of tall males. Because of genetic recombination you might need to get multiple samples. Ideal way to get this would be off Aliexpress or a similar site. (DM for sources)

If you want to achieve an increase in penile length we would have to dig deeper, and use exogenous semen mix: a mix between a tall human male and a (preferably) Mongolian Brown Horse. This will achieve a penile length increase by about 1 inch a month. Around 80% of the mix should be human and 20% horse. Maintaining this ratio is important because you DO NOT want to turn into a horse or a similar animal (trust me I’ve been there)

Supplement this with Superba Butea, Zinc (don’t forget to add copper to offset depletion), Ashwhaghanda, Horny Goat Weed, and Magnesium to achieve a maximum increase in Testosterone and DHT. In you’re looking for penile length gains, I would suggest using DHT gel, and/or injecting HGH into your testicles.

If you’re looking for growth of brow ridge and overall masculinization, your best bet would be to use exogenous Neanderthal DNA extracted from Archeological sites, due to the fact this is not realistic, I would suggest using the DNA closest to it: Primate Gorilla DNA. Can be substituted with African Male DNA (no difference) so use either depending on availability.

Going to the next method, I will reccomend you try Subliminals. While this, once again, may sound ridiculous, it’s really not and the mechanics behind it are easy. - Lets take this one for example. I will suggest you listen to it during/shortly before your sleep. This subliminal will minimize your cortisol and stress levels during sleep. This, in combination with hz waves, will allow you to stay in REM for longer periods of time, increasing the secretion of Growth Hormone.

One of our last steps takes the key principles of evolution and puts them in practice. It is, of course, bonemashing and stretching. Let’s start with stretching, by stretching upwards before sleep, combined with the aforementioned subliminal, you will signal to your body the need to increase its Growth Hormone production, increasing height gains. Going on to bonemashing, breaking your femur, tibia and fibula bones (preferably with something like a bat or a hammer) will make them grow back thicker, with increased bone density. This works at any age, but we wary there is an upper limit of about 2 inch gains beyond which gains will hit a plateau. If you’re still in puberty make sure to avoid hurting your growth plates.

The final step is highly experimental and un-tested. My hypothesis is that reducing estrogen will actually be harmful in heightmaxxing, and an ideal regimen will increase BOTH Testosterone and Estrogen. Estrogen and Estradiol in particular is a regulator of multiple channels responsible for distributing Growth Hormone through out your body. Using and injecting testosterone to spots where you don’t want any further growth such as hips will prevent growth hormone reaching them and will indeed cause growth in your clavicles or other place you want to concentrate it to achieve masculinization. Getting Estrogen is quite easy, just tell your doctor you’re planning to transition. But once again, you need to maintain HIGH TESTOSTERONE, to avoid getting feminized features. You don’t want to turn into a tranny.

Well, to wrap this all up an ideal regimen would consist of:

• DNA Methylation stack (Ask Strike_Poseidon)
  • 30ui of alibaba grade (NOT PHARMA, VERY IMPORTANT) HGH Injected into testicles and subliminal fat
  • 400mg of Testosterone injected in Hips
  • 8mg Estradiol
  • Various Mixes of Semen depending on what you want, inject at least 50ml to get serious results.
  • 1 hour of listening to subliminals before and all of the time during sleep.
  • Stretching upwards before sleep.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15854, currylightskin and 25 others
You're advising me to inject gorilla semen to modify my DNA?
What in the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 13021, AscendingHero and 24 others
You're advising me to inject gorilla semen to modify my DNA?
What in the fuck
This is very serious

If you’re uneducated on this topic please don’t bark at me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 8647 and 7 others
Source for semen?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LostYouth, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
Injected into testicles and subliminal fat
  • Estradiol
???

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker
horse semen should do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, TheEndHasNoEnd, Incoming and 1 other person
" To achieve height gains I would advise you to inject semen containing DNA of tall males. "

stop bro
JFL I wasn’t actually gonna inject jizz :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
You think "injecting" carrots makes you a carrot too?

You would need something like CRISPr that actually edits DNA, not going to the nearest Zoo having your ass rammed for an hour.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: unluckylucky, Deleted member 8647, LostYouth and 8 others
JFL I wasn’t actually gonna inject jizz :lul:
It will give you insane results you should have tried it

People stay on nofap for 3 years to retain Semen but aren’t ready to inject expgenous one

This is like bodybuilding your testosterone is good and all but exogonos one won’t hurt

It will give you insane results you should have tried it

People stay on nofap for 3 years to retain Semen but aren’t ready to inject expgenous one

This is like bodybuilding your testosterone is good and all but exogonos one won’t hurt
How about swallowing it

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and hairyballscel

You would need something like CRISPr that actually edits DNA, not going to the nearest Zoo having your ass rammed for an hour.
Well I don’t reccomend being raped a gorilla is seems counterintuitive to me I’d just reccomend gathering Semen from the specimen
How about swallowing it
I can’t reccomend that, that would be gay and that’s against the rules sorry figure out your own oral stack

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6217 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SteveRogers, ProAcktiv and 3 others
im wasted. i will read later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It’s over.

This is very serious

If you’re uneducated on this topic please don’t bark at me
post some actual studies or science behind this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
It’s over.
Indeed it is I wish I started doing it sooner I missed peak moments to inject horse cum for best gains might rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Deleted member 6400, RAITEIII and 2 others
post some actual studies or science behind this

Find them yourself or better if you’re so smart be a guinea pig and try it out worst case scenario your die

GUYS I TRIED OPS PROTOCOL ITS LEGIT, LOOK AT ME NOW:
Centaurpic185B14E09 D926 4185 848A DD5E09D74EF7Large

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, AscendingHero, HighIQcel and 3 others
Find them yourself or better if you’re so smart be a guinea pig and try it out worst case scenario your die
why would I look into this autism? You are the one posting about it

• JFL
Most users here prefer to get it from the source. They track down chico, gandy, opry. We do this on our yearly pilgrimage to swallow them up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, reptiles, Incoming and 1 other person
Based thread,keep barking soys

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 6892
Most users here prefer to get it from the source. They track down chico, gandy, opry. We do this on our yearly pilgrimage to swallow them up
Again, don’t swallow - inject. I would say getting it straight from the top tier models like barret would be ideal but I figured it would be expensive so I didn’t mention it. If you do have an opportunity to gain some of barret high prenatal T cum, don’t pass up on it. (Without it being gay ofc)
Based thread,keep barking soys
Finally a reasonable person on this website.

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
How does one acquire giraffe semen to ascend from manlet status?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 6892 and RecessedPrettyboy
How does one acquire giraffe semen to ascend from manlet status?
Molest local zookepers until they give it to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 6400, HighIQcel and 2 others
Bet all the Stacies turn into 6ft+ after all that swallowing of Chad's semen
This would actually explain all the tall bitches I am seeing recently

• +1
I have never laughed so hard from a thread here jfl
thanks op

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, ProAcktiv, Chadlitecel and 3 others
what a fucking shit thread hahaha :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 6892
As you all know heightmaxxing has evolved since the days of mk677, cjc dad and Aromasin inhibitor. We saw the rise of people getting serious with HGH, and afterwards it being followed by Strike_Poseidons dna methylation stack. I am a long time lurker and a scholar of epigenetics, and as such I am presenting you with the most effective heightmaxxing guide, maximizing your development and combining principles from aforementioned stacks. I have wasted over 100 researching and compiling all this information

Many of us have laughed off all ideas of editing your DNA, being ignorant to the fact that it’s possible to do it naturally. I do not agree with such mistreatment of serious ideas. We begin with the first step of our heightmax journey:

Injecting exogenous DNA to edit your hormonal profile without causing suppression while maximizing DNA methylation and cell reproduction.

The best way to do this is of course with the most bio available carriant of DNA and chromosomes: Semen.

There are a few ways to go about this depending on what you want to achieve. To achieve height gains I would advise you to inject semen containing DNA of tall males. Because of genetic recombination you might need to get multiple samples. Ideal way to get this would be off Aliexpress or a similar site. (DM for sources)

If you want to achieve an increase in penile length we would have to dig deeper, and use exogenous semen mix: a mix between a tall human male and a (preferably) Mongolian Brown Horse. This will achieve a penile length increase by about 1 inch a month. Around 80% of the mix should be human and 20% horse. Maintaining this ratio is important because you DO NOT want to turn into a horse or a similar animal (trust me I’ve been there)

Supplement this with Superba Butea, Zinc (don’t forget to add copper to offset depletion), Ashwhaghanda, Horny Goat Weed, and Magnesium to achieve a maximum increase in Testosterone and DHT. In you’re looking for penile length gains, I would suggest using DHT gel, and/or injecting HGH into your testicles.

If you’re looking for growth of brow ridge and overall masculinization, your best bet would be to use exogenous Neanderthal DNA extracted from Archeological sites, due to the fact this is not realistic, I would suggest using the DNA closest to it: Primate Gorilla DNA. Can be substituted with African Male DNA (no difference) so use either depending on availability.

Going to the next method, I will reccomend you try Subliminals. While this, once again, may sound ridiculous, it’s really not and the mechanics behind it are easy. - Lets take this one for example. I will suggest you listen to it during/shortly before your sleep. This subliminal will minimize your cortisol and stress levels during sleep. This, in combination with hz waves, will allow you to stay in REM for longer periods of time, increasing the secretion of Growth Hormone.

One of our last steps takes the key principles of evolution and puts them in practice. It is, of course, bonemashing and stretching. Let’s start with stretching, by stretching upwards before sleep, combined with the aforementioned subliminal, you will signal to your body the need to increase its Growth Hormone production, increasing height gains. Going on to bonemashing, breaking your femur, tibia and fibula bones (preferably with something like a bat or a hammer) will make them grow back thicker, with increased bone density. This works at any age, but we wary there is an upper limit of about 2 inch gains beyond which gains will hit a plateau. If you’re still in puberty make sure to avoid hurting your growth plates.

The final step is highly experimental and un-tested. My hypothesis is that reducing estrogen will actually be harmful in heightmaxxing, and an ideal regimen will increase BOTH Testosterone and Estrogen. Estrogen and Estradiol in particular is a regulator of multiple channels responsible for distributing Growth Hormone through out your body. Using and injecting testosterone to spots where you don’t want any further growth such as hips will prevent growth hormone reaching them and will indeed cause growth in your clavicles or other place you want to concentrate it to achieve masculinization. Getting Estrogen is quite easy, just tell your doctor you’re planning to transition. But once again, you need to maintain HIGH TESTOSTERONE, to avoid getting feminized features. You don’t want to turn into a tranny.

Well, to wrap this all up an ideal regimen would consist of:

• DNA Methylation stack (Ask Strike_Poseidon)
  • 30ui of alibaba grade (NOT PHARMA, VERY IMPORTANT) HGH Injected into testicles and subliminal fat
  • 400mg of Testosterone injected in Hips
  • 8mg Estradiol
  • Various Mixes of Semen depending on what you want, inject at least 50ml to get serious results.
  • 1 hour of listening to subliminals before and all of the time during sleep.
  • Stretching upwards before sleep.

well cum does have relaxin in it, i guess injecting it could help, do not take my word for this please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6892
97426A2D 1A77 4FB2 9F06 5EF4D5C09E95

op after 6 months of treatments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and HighIQcel
Subliminals are cope tho

Subliminals are cope tho
Nah bro I listened to an eye color change subliminal and now I have aryan blue eyes believe me it works it just takes dedication

• +1
Reactions: 189 and Chad69
Nah bro I listened to an eye color change subliminal and now I have aryan blue eyes believe me it works it just takes dedication
Post pics

Post pics
Ah well shit sorry bro my friend sobataged me and changed my subliminal to “get brown eyes” while I was sleeping today what a prick and now I have brown eyes again sorry

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 189, ProAcktiv, Chad69 and 1 other person
  • +1
Dude holy shit I tried this but I didn’t have the right semen so I used some giraffe semen and my neck grew an inch can confirm this works

• +1
Dude holy shit I tried this but I didn’t have the right semen so I used some giraffe semen and my neck grew an inch can confirm this works
Be very careful with the mix and get the dosages right. Giraffe semen is good and all but it will put most of your new height in the neck so be wary.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
This is some serious best shit out there. It's like the deep web of sub section of height increase and penis enlargement forum put into one in summarized thread. I applaud the OP here.

• +1

Just get fucked in the ass by a 6 foot gorilla theoey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 6892 and Kingkellz