Pussied out on phone sex with JB and now feel stupid

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Disclaimer: I'm 17 so its not immoral :)

Ok so like a month and a half ago I met this 15 year old girl off Yubo and she's hot as fuckkk, (5'6, black hair, blue eyes) we've been exchanging nudes/vids and shit on Snapchat for a while now. I've yet to actually talk to her though besides snaps with sound. Well she was sending me snaps of her touching herself and I asked her to make me a video of her moaning my name lol

Then she snapped me and she said instead we should voice call and get off together. My fucking heart started racing so fast, we were exchanging snaps really fast so if I stopped now to think or some shit she'd think i'm a pussy so I responded "voice or video" because video wouldn't be that bad I could just keep the phone on my dick but like on voice I don't know how I would handle that like wtf do I even say??? I made up some dumbass excuse that it was too late and my family would hear me, she then started responding slower and hasn't opened my Snap for 2hrs.

Wtf do I do bros, I feel so anxious before talking on the phone with girls that I don't know and I don't know why, like over text i'm fine but thinking about talking on the phone, especially about sex, is nerve wracking. She says she wants to get to know me better before I come to her house but idk how I'm supposed to accomplish that

here is when we first msgd before some fag calls me a larper

Ppp

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and FatJattMofo
high inhib :incel:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
She's kissing other guys and refusing to meet you jfl

You better be confident and take some drugs or booze and make the fucking call or this roastie will have a double laycount soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Krezo and Deleted member 470
Future whore. Pound her cunny while you still can.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sinister66, BigBoy and 2 others
:incel:

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and pisslord
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: no chance.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
high inhib :incel:
not an incel but i am high inhib apparently
She's kissing other guys and refusing to meet you jfl

You better be confident and take some drugs or booze and make the fucking call or this roastie will have a double laycount soon
lol it was some guy before the end of the school year or some shit she isn't talking to him anymore as far as I know. I do need to stop being a pussy bro fuck.

She says she really wants to but she's scared of her dad finding out

Lol all girls on that app are either whores or whores in the making

Your text game is stupid as fuck, you don’t ask a girl if they want to be fwb JFL

Try meet her and if she’s feeling it make a move

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
FUARK I WANT THIS JB PUSSY SO BADDDD

FUARK I WANT THIS JB PUSSY SO BADDDD
Stop being so thirsty for it, or at least don’t make it so obvious that you’re thirsty for it

Meet her

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Is she a virgin? If you manage to deflower her it'll be the most memorable experience of both your lives. She will never forget her first fuck. You will have a permanent effect on a girl's life

If that isn't enough motivation then idk what is

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and Heirio
Lol all girls on that app are either whores or whores in the making

Your text game is stupid as fuck, you don’t ask a girl if they want to be fwb JFL
I don't have time to message all the bitches on the fkn app, I literally just ask if they're down for fwb in the first message and if they say no I block them

Try meet her and if she’s feeling it make a move
I've asked her to meet but she says she wants to get to know me better first, which would involve me talking to her on facetime or on the phone lol, which then wraps around back to me being too much of a pussy to do so

not an incel but i am high inhib apparently

lol it was some guy before the end of the school year or some shit she isn't talking to him anymore as far as I know. I do need to stop being a pussy bro fuck.

She says she really wants to but she's scared of her dad finding out
If your not an incel why are you on this forum. You missed your chance fakecel :feelswah:

Is she a virgin? If you manage to deflower her it'll be the most memorable experience of both your lives. She will never forget her first fuck. You will have a permanent effect on a girl's life

If that isn't enough motivation then idk what is
You're fucking right bro. Yea she's a virgin, she's only kissed one guy before too. I've deflowered two bitches in my life
If your not an incel why are you on this forum. You missed your chance fakecel :feelswah:
To looksmax bro

• WTF
I don't have time to message all the bitches on the fkn app, I literally just ask if they're down for fwb in the first message and if they say no I block them

I've asked her to meet but she says she wants to get to know me better first, which would involve me talking to her on facetime or on the phone lol, which then wraps around back to me being too much of a pussy to do so
No you don’t have to be their gay best friend while texting

Just message her, ask if she’d like to meet and if she says no she says no move on
Not many girls who you have a good chance of having sex with will outright agree “yeah i wanna be fwb”, they like to feel that you SEDUCED them rather than they agreed, makes them feel as if they’re not a slut lol

No you don’t have to be their gay best friend while texting

Just message her, ask if she’d like to meet and if she says no she says no move on
Not many girls who you have a good chance of having sex with will outright agree “yeah i wanna be fwb”, they like to feel that you SEDUCED them rather than they agreed, makes them feel as if they’re not a slut lol
Yea you're right man. I need my own car so bad

You have to realise that a lot of girls are time wasters on these apps

if she says she wants to get to know you first, let her know that she has to message you all the time as you prefer speaking in real life

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bruh you managed to deflower 2 girls already why u scared to go for a third? Most guys don't get to fuck virgins unless they're at least chadlites

You must be some kind of jb slayer but semi retarded bc you can't even FaceTime or phone a whore just lol

Google "phone sex tips" and rehearse dirty talking

• +1
You have to realise that a lot of girls are time wasters on these apps

if she says she wants to get to know you first, let her know that she has to message you all the time as you prefer speaking in real life
We do talk a lot, mostly sexual shit though, all I really know about her is she plays League, cs:go and sims 4 lol. Also that she lives alone with her dad and has daddy issues I think because she calls me daddy all the time and it creeps me the fuck out but I don't tell her to stop

Bruh you managed to deflower 2 girls already why u scared to go for a third? Most guys don't get to fuck virgins unless they're at least chadlites

You must be some kind of jb slayer but semi retarded bc you can't even FaceTime or phone a whore just lol

Google "phone sex tips" and rehearse dirty talking
The first 2 were when I was still in high school, its a lot easier when you're still in school to talk to bitches because you have common interests. The main reason I don't want to talk otp is because I feel like it'd be awkward as fuck like what are we supposed to talk about? And ngl that sounds like it'd be cringe af but i'll give it a try lol

Imo don’t phone sex, just go straight for the meet

If u phone sex it shows u have time to waste by pleasuring her but not urself

what man is happy talking about sex? it’s risrespdtful, if she wants it she gives it

If u phone sex it shows u have time to waste by pleasuring her but not urself
What do you mean? We were both masturbating over snap and she wanted to do it over phone instead

What do you mean? We were both masturbating over snap and she wanted to do it over phone instead
Lol the thing is she’s happy with that, you’re not

Push for the meet, or if she wants to get to know u tell her she’s going to have to message you

Fuck off chad

It scares me how people exchange nudes with themself. WTF. Be happy dude. I texted girls few times when they needed something from me and this foid send you nudes. WTF

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and BigBoy
not a pixel

• +1
Lol the thing is she’s happy with that, you’re not

Push for the meet, or if she wants to get to know u tell her she’s going to have to message you
There's nothing wrong with what he's doing lol. If hes fulfilling her needs that's a plus in the girl's book. She'll be more willing to do sexual activities later down the road. OP just doesn't have to be a cuck bending over for her at every turn and request.

567.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heirio and Ritalincel
Why cant i get this in Yubo?? :feelscry:

Phone Sex? Go back to 2005 oldcel

• JFL
If you have one good pic of you put in a frame cut out the lips part of the pic and use your lips and FaceTime her that way she’s doesnt see your subhuman angle