[Theory] Pussies were never meant to be eaten

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
ussies grow pubes around themselves in order to make it impossible to perform oral sex on them. Dicks can be sucked regardless because they are long and protruding.

Oral sex on women became a fashion with women shaving. Shaving is a feminist tactic to allow girls to be eaten. Nature never intended for this beta shit.

Jaded

Jaded

Zephir
Admit it though, you would eat your oneitis's pussy if you were given the opportunity, even if you do think it’s “beta shit”.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
Admit it though, you would eat your oneitis's pussy if you were given the opportunity, even if you do think it’s “beta shit”.
First of all, I think it's generally accepted that oneitis is a very special person who cannot be categorized and generalized. Second, I love my oneitis and I would do anything for her.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
First of all, I think it's generally accepted that oneitis is a very special person who cannot be categorized and generalized. Second, I love my oneitis and I would do anything for her.
Dude just fuck her and cuck her boyfriend

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
Dude just fuck her and cuck her boyfriend
I wil never fuck her or any girl for that matter. I'm an ugly subhuman trapped in an extremely hypergamous country

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Manko is hairy and perfect for eating.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
dont mean to be accused of humble bragging but unless it is thoroughly clean it tastes acidic with a hint of piss and is fucking vile. scrape your tongue if you ever do, thank me later.

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
if she eats lots of meat it literally tastes of meat

the same goes with kissing, I remember dating a fat girl meat eater

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)