Putin is going to nulify his own presidential years next month

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
That's it, official dictator.. Fucking that country is doomed, man so sad fuark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Jagged0, Dunkelheit and 4 others
What do you mean, many countries have presidents for life. In the old days a country's ruler would rule until his death, it was the norm not the exception.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
What do you mean, many countries have presidents for life. In the old days a country's ruler would rule until his death, it was the norm not the exception.
Old times, dictatorship. Normal countries have democracy.
Putin is gonna nulify his presidential years is what I mean. By constitution its against the law so they're completely changing the constitution

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Jagged0 and Danish_Retard
Democracy failed unfortunately, just look at what is happening now in US or other democratic countries.
The only way right now for US to be great again is to embrace dictatorship.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MammothActuary, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Democracy failed unfortunately, just look at what is happening now in US or other democratic countries.
Look at what's happening in Finland, look at Norway, look at Japan, Iceland and Singapore.

Now look at
North Korea, look at Turkmenistan, look at African countries, look at at Angola, look at Russia right now, I can keep going if you want.
Why do you instantly think that democracy = USA? There are better countries than USA with democracy.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, crosshold, CopeIsReal and 5 others
Look at what's happening in Finland, look at Norway, look at Japan and Singapore.
Now look at
North Korea, look at Turkmenistan, look at African countries, look at at Angola, look at Russia right now, I can keep going if you want.
Why do you instantly think that democracy = USA? There are better countries than USA with democracy.
Finland and Norway opened their doors and the immigrants will soon turn those places into shitholes.
Japan doesn't have a problem with immigrants, the population is very homogeneous. I don't know about Singapore.
North Korea, Russia, etc. at least are very stable, there are no riots there, minorities know their place, there's no feminism, gay propaganda, political correctness, etc.
The African countries are fucked anyway, it doesn't really matter for them if they are democracies or dictatorships, no political system will turn them into first world countries.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Look at what's happening in Finland, look at Norway, look at Japan, Iceland and Singapore.

Now look at
Wrong. We have way more rights than any other country

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Finland and Norway opened their doors and the immigrants will soon turn those places into shitholes.
Japan doesn't have a problem with immigrants, the population is very homogeneous. I don't know about Singapore.
North Korea, Russia, etc. at least are very stable, there are no riots there, minorities know their place, there's no feminism, gay propaganda, political correctness, etc.
The African countries are fucked anyway, it doesn't really matter for them if they are democracies or dictatorships, no political system will turn them into first world countries.
Finland is based and no they haven't opened the doors, at least not the people living there. Norway is in top countries by living standards and happiness as well as Finland.
North Korea and Russia being stable made me kek, you haven't been following Russian's GDP and currency have you? Russia is very dependant on oil so it's not stable. I don't know much about Korea but it's def a shithole especially when people are running away in risk of getting shot.
USA has it's own problems and I am not comparing democracy, system or Russia in this thread at all, you're the one doing it and trying to pass it as "dat's what democracy does".
You seem to think that stable country = no riots. The poorer the country is, the less there are questions to the government since they always think about how to get their bread to feed their families.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, crosshold and Deleted member 1476
Russia was always a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
i miss colonel gadafi

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Gargantuan and Deleted member 5052
Democracy is fake and gay, I'd easily take a dictator in the usa at this point

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, ToursOverBoyo2020, OOGABOOGA and 2 others

Now look at
like where weed is legal and foid rights are weaker

Finland is based and no they haven't opened the doors, at least not the people living there. Norway is in top countries by living standards and happiness as well as Finland.
North Korea and Russia being stable made me kek, you haven't been following Russian's GDP and currency have you? Russia is very dependant on oil so it's not stable. I don't know much about Korea but it's def a shithole especially when people are running away in risk of getting shot.
USA has it's own problems and I am not comparing democracy, system or Russia in this thread at all, you're the one doing it and trying to pass it as "dat's what democracy does".
You seem to think that stable country = no riots. The poorer the country is, the less there are questions to the government since they always think about how to get their bread to feed their families.
All nordic countries opened their doors to immigrants and now are getting cucked hard. I wouldn't want to live there. Russia is strong and stable, for the average citizen it matters very little the price of oil or GDP(I don't even know what this is).
US is now simply decomposing, the authorities are simply powerless if they can't handle these riots.

Lifefuel for putincels

Now look at

Tbf, you can’t compare those countries and just say it’s a result of democracy. Those populations differ in more ways than government.

dyvqhz5p0l451.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Weed
Tbh the next biggest political party in Russia is the commie shit so maybe he’s actually saving Russia from that shit?

come back lenin and waste this mofo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and Deleted member 1476

Now look at
I can feel your pain bro.
erdogan is fucking my country and tranforming it into a caliphate, rip ideology of Ataturk and his republic.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Weed and Deleted member 1476
erdogan is fucking my country and tranforming it into a caliphate, rip ideology of Ataturk and his republic.
ataturk one of the great leaders in history

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 3702

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, JackSparrow, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
ataturk one of the great leaders in history
sometimes I say to myself he was just too good for where he lived.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 1476
Fucking RIP dude.
Do you think Edrogan will stay? tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Fucking RIP dude.
Do you think Edrogan will stay? tbhngl
yes.
he gradually becomes a sort of absolute monarch

• +1
i heard that russians like putin

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
That's it, official dictator.. Fucking that country is doomed, man so sad fuark
No America is doomed
With all your sjws and communists
Putin restored russias as best as ge could

• JFL
Putin is gonna nulify his presidential years is what I mean. By constitution its against the law so they're completely changing the constitution
Normal countrys = generic zionist occupied shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5061 and Weed
normal countrys suck bro
stop coping with politics lol

• JFL
Isn't this good, don't Turks want the Ottoman empire back, when they were great?

• +1
Isn't this good, don't Turks want the Ottoman empire back, when they were great?
no.
Turks want a secular country with ONLY turks, only the low iq islamists are neo-ottoman,
who the fuck would want to live in an empire in 2020? multi-ethnic states and ideologies are dead in the WWI.
I'm myself a big fan of the Ottoman empire but It's the fucking past,
they were the superpower of the world thanks to their army and incredible war skills but this century is not about war anymore and the problem is here with this fucking erdogan, he started to transform the country in an extremist shithole like arabia instead of investing in companies to develop the power of the country in different market place, I will not even talk about currency since the turkish pound is already fucked now, I will not talk about the syrians rapefugees too who are now 6 millions in Istanbul.

and fuck my poor english btw, fuken french schools

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and inceletto
no.
Turks want a secular country with ONLY turks, only the low iq islamists are neo-ottoman,
who the fuck would want to live in an empire in 2020? multi-ethnic states and ideologies are dead in the WWI.
I'm myself a big fan of the Ottoman empire but It's the fucking past,
they were the superpower of the world thanks to their army and incredible war skills but this century is not about war anymore and the problem is here with this fucking erdogan, he started to transform the country in an extremist shithole like arabia instead of investing in companies to develop the power of the country in different market place, I will not even talk about currency since the turkish pound is already fucked now, I will not talk about the syrians rapefugees too who are now 6 millions in Istanbul.

and fuck my poor english btw, fuken french schools
WE'LL MAKE TURKEY BETTER AGAIN,KEMALISTS LIVES MATTER

• +1
This is never going to work jfl. Americans are fucking staunchly individualistic, they’ll never accept a fucking dictatorship

• +1
How do you go from that Aryan chad to this
Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan_2019_%28cropped%29.jpg
Btw he's 6'3 Atatürk is a manlet 5'8
 101241570 33715 34356 01042013131233 11707352263

and he was a professional football player

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back