PUTTING AN END TO VIRGIN COPERS MEGATHREAD (BASED & REALITY PILLED)

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This thread will get a lot of hate I can already smell the ad hominems & insults lol but idc bring on the smoke I'm ready. Only the realist users here will understand & be ready for what I'm about to say.

I see a lot of guys here still coping with wanting a virgin gf, trad wife, etc. Now obviously you're always going to have exceptions to the rule. Yes there are legit virgins out there in the world but it's a needle in a hay stack. It's not to say every woman you meet is fucking every dude 24/7 fucking & sucking going insane. I'm saying the general population of women who's a "good girl" is not out there in
ABUNDANCE.

"But Tyronelite there are girls who aren't fucking & sucking" I AGREE
"Theres girls out there who aren't sleeping around" I AGREE

But it's a small percentage. It's like saying "I'm only going to date women who are dwarfs" Can you find women who are dwarfs? Yes. But how many dwarfs do you see on a DAILY CONSISTENT BASIS for you to wait till you meet a dwarf to fuck with her. This is how guys sound when they say I only want a virgin or a chick with a low body count. THEY ARE RARE

CONTEXT
1) Definition of a virgin
2) Men Want to Fuck - Hypocrisy - Solution?
3) The Good Girl & Slut Are The Same
4) Women Lie All The Time

Definition of a virgin

- "Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse. There are cultural and religious traditions that place special value and significance on this state, predominantly towards unmarried females, associated with notions of personal purity, honor and worth"

- "Not yet touched, used, or exploited"

- "the state of being naive, innocent, or inexperienced in a particular context"

- "
Virginity, defined as an intact hymen, is considered a sign of sexual purity in Islamic societies and represents the honour of a woman and her family"

So you gotta ask yourself what do you yourself consider a "virgin"? Now lets say we have Girl #1 Becky Girl #2 Stacy. All are 21 years old (I'm generalizing bare with me).

Becky has never had sexual intercourse
"aka P in V" BUT starting at age 13 Becky has made out with 15 guys, she gave 10 of the 15 blowjobs & swallowed & even got finger popped. So at 21 years of age she's done everything but having P in V.

Stacy on the other hand is not a virgin. Starting at age 13 she's been in LTRs only & as soon as she was single she jumped in another. In all her relationships she's had sex her boyfriends, swallowed their kids, done anal with 2 of her ex's, all of them gave her facials, spat in her mouth etc.

So Becky & Stacy are now 21 years old. One is still a "virgin" the other has a "body count of 4". Who are you going to pick?

Do you guys want a "virgin" or a woman who has never had any type of sexual experience? I'm pretty sure most will pick the latter & that's where the problem arises. You guys don't want virgins you want women who has never been touched by a guy & had no sexual contact at all & that's the biggest cope & delusion on this forum. In my opinion if she's had some form of sexual contact she ain't a virgin.

UNLESS the woman is in a monogamous LTR & she's faithful with her partner or jumps thru multiple LTRS with short windows being single (rare) she's out here rackin up bodies bro. Now depending on her sex drive, standards, time on hand, social & sexual conditioning her B.C. will vary. And guess what if she really is a virgin she's gonna want to have sex even more because of her curiosity

"But Tyronelite if she has a low body count I can just teach her how to please me & she can perfect her technique with practice over a long period fo time"
View attachment 984812

Guy 1
Let's say this chick is the only chick that's giving you head. We'll start with Guy 1. Guy 1 on a scale of 1-10 a 4 is pleasing to him.
Now because a 4 is pleasing to Guy 1, she has no INCENTIVE to go up to 5,6,7,8,9,10 to please Guy 1 because she already sees a 4 pleases Guy 1
Guy 2
Let's say the same girl both of you break up, she goes to Guy 2. She tries to please Guy 1 with a 4 & he goes " man this shit ehh it's iight". She's gonna think "damn I gotta do something different or more to please him" now she's on a 5-6 level & Guy 2 is like "this is much better". Her head game went from 4 to 6 level head.
Guy 3
Now she meets Guy 3 & he's not even pleased with 4-6 level. He needs 8 level head to be pleased so she had to do EVEN more to please Guy 3.
Guy 4
Let's say she meets Guy 4, he only needs to be pleased at 5 level. Since she's already at level 8, she's giving a guy who only needs to be pleased on a 5 level 8 LEVEL HEAD. Does it make sense now? The same goes with sexual intercourse & her skills. It's a different threshold for each guy.

What about Islam maxing or Mormon maxing? Lol..

Calculating GIF by memecandy

Men Want To Fuck - Hypocrisy - Solutions?
Here's the other side to the problem. The general population of guys are out here trying to get laid. All the normies on tinder, going to bars/night clubs, hitting the gym to improve their physique are all out here to increase their chances with the opposite gender.

We have guys here like @Amnesia who has slayed over 100 different chicks in his lifetime. ( Just using as ex & generalizing) I'm sure there are other guys here with double - triple body counts or guys you know in real life who has the same mentality. So again where are these virgins safe?

View attachment 984645

Damn.. even virgins. Brutal ..

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Hypocrisy

Most guys have the same process, "I want to smash as many bitches as possible" but at the same time complain about bitches with high body counts? This is where the hypocrisy comes in. The same dudes who participate in hookup culture & have countless lays are the same ones complaining about women fucking.. huh ? How are you gonna pass judgement for bitches smashing WHEN YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF IT? Not inkwells, not disabled niggas, not ugly truecels, dicklets, manlets, etc.

Again how the hell you expect the majority of women to have low body counts or stay virgins when most guys (not all) have a "slayer mentality" ? What .. do you guys think there's a group of virgins waiting for you guys at the end of the rainbow? JFL :feelskek:

Honestly the only guys who deserve "virgins" are guys who are virgins themselves or don't want to slay like @streege for example. Basically guys who don't take part of hook up culture.

Solution?

So what's the solution guys? How are we gonna keep women virgins & having low bodies?

Are we gonna come together at Incel HQ, sit around at a table & gather all the sex havers, Amnesias, & chads of the world & tell them

"Hey sex havers.. we gathered you hear to inkwell quarters because we need you to stop fucking multiple women. We'd kindly appreciated"

View attachment 984615

View attachment 984621'

Sex havers across the table..

GIF by memecandy

Should we kill off all the "chads"? Should sex havers have 1 different girl a month ONLY law? Or 1 different chick a year? What is the solution boyos.. please tell me. Comment below your solution.

The Good Girl & Slut Are The Same

This is a basic red pill 101. Let me explain briefly quickly. The good girl & slut is the same girl. The same chicks (slut) who had sex with Amnesia the first night are the same (good girls) chicks who made Toodlydoody's of the world (no offense bro just using as ex) wait 3 days, months, 6 months to have sex.

She will show her (madonna side) to Toodlydoody's & (Whore) side to the Amnesia's.

This is the why many men still suffer from the Madonna Whore Complex. I've been with women who I thought at first was the good girl type just to later find out she's the nastiest kinkiest freak in the bed. But that's for another thread. I'll also explain Sexual Duplicity in another thread.

Madonna - Whore Complex Explained Briefly
"Dr. Freud said that all (heterosexual) men will typically seek out a minimum of two types of women in their life:
  1. One woman who is a prudish, strictly-monogamy oriented ‘good girl’ type who shares many of the personality traits and the moral character of their beloved mother (assuming that the man did not have a dysfunctional relationship with his mother or stepmother);​
  2. Another woman who for all practical purposes is the antithesis of his beloved mother or stepmother; More specifically, a woman who is extremely open-minded, free-spirited, erotically uninhibited (i.e., kinky), and to one degree or another, promiscuous and/or polyamorous;​
Woman #1 is known as the “Madonna” archetype, or the ‘desired virgin’ archetype. This is a woman that ideally is a woman who is a virgin at the time a man proposes marriage to her, or at bare minimum, a woman who has only engaged in sexual activities with a man who was formerly her husband, her fiancé, or her long-term boyfriend;

Woman #2 is known as the “Whore” archetype. This is a woman that is viewed by men as “unmarriageable,” but ideal for short-term and/or non-monogamous ‘casual’ sex activities"

Women Lie All The Time

This is why I don't think about a bitches body count or worry about it. I have no control over it whatsoever. Women lie about their bodycount all the time. If you don't know yet, women will even go as far and SUBTRACT from their body count & not count some.

The chad she met at the bar who she fucked for 5 min the bathroom? = Didn't Count
The dude she sucked off at the in the car ? = Didn't Count
The guy she smashed on vacation in Spring Break Miami? = Didn't Count
The Guy she had anal with? lol = Didn't Count
He nutted in her mouth ? = Hm.. nah didn't count never happened
The normie she smashed because Amnesia didn't call or text back & was desperate for dick? = Subtract :feelskek:
The black guy she's been smashing for months on the side = Didn't Count

You guys get the idea. Now imagine if women really told you their body count.. mass suicides all around the world

View attachment 984774
Women's Body Counts Are A Lot Higher Than You Think

Lets do another ex: Play along and put your big brains on & take out your calculators since we're logical right?

28 year old Lauren

View attachment 984721

Stacy has been having sex since 18 years old. That's 10 years
If one guy (& I'm being generous) a day tried to holla at her & give her dick for 10 years 360 x 10 = 3600 men
That's 1 x 3,600 = 3,600 guys who tried hit on her
3,600 tried to give her dick since she was 18

Now lets say her true body count is truly 50 guys from 18-28 according to scientists who figured out a device to test real body count lol

DOES 50 SOUND LIKE A LOT OUT OF 3,600 MEN ??? JFL

That's what I thought lol and REMEMBER I'm being very generous with the numbers. That's just one guy a day & we all know women get approached multiple times a day in streets, bars, clubs, tinder, etc. I haven't even factored in the guys she met on tinder, social circles, IG, etc. You guys need to remember women REJECT more than they ACCEPT.

Now you can say that's a lot of guys but in the GRAND SCHEME of things that's really not a if you think about how much access women have to men.

This is why my theory is the average chick today has at least 50-100 bodies by the time she's in her mid 20s & at least 200 by the time she's in her 30s

FINAL THOUGHTS
There's no way to test a girls true virginity.
What are you gonna do fill out a survey & watch them overtime 24/7 with cameras installed?
Peace Out Reaction GIF

I'm not here to convince you or tell you what to do. You guys are free to do whatever. I'm telling you to wife up these hoes. I'm just here to bring some reality back to this forum & remind you to be realistic.
I'll do another thread on how to get an IDEA of her true body count & the types of chicks who will have low body counts if it really matters to you. Stop wearing your heart on your dick, being naive & understand the virgin fantasy is a PIPEDREAM!

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Best Threads
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of "Tyrones"
Location Is Crucial For Blacks
Tinder is Not Real Life
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series

based high effort user ngl 2nd thread I stumble upon from you

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Women disgust me I can't deal with it. If if was legal I'd just marry a virgin 12yo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and thirdworldcel
*** DISCLAIMER ***
This thread will get a lot of hate I can already smell the ad hominems & insults lol but idc bring on the smoke I'm ready. Only the realist users here will understand & be ready for what I'm about to say.

I see a lot of guys here still coping with wanting a virgin gf, trad wife, etc. Now obviously you're always going to have exceptions to the rule. Yes there are legit virgins out there in the world but it's a needle in a hay stack. It's not to say every woman you meet is fucking every dude 24/7 fucking & sucking going insane. I'm saying the general population of women who's a "good girl" is not out there in
ABUNDANCE.

But it's a small percentage. It's like saying "I'm only going to date women who are dwarfs" Can you find women who are dwarfs? Yes. But how many dwarfs do you see on a DAILY CONSISTENT BASIS for you to wait till you meet a dwarf to fuck with her. This is how guys sound when they say I only want a virgin or a chick with a low body count. THEY ARE RARE

CONTEXT

Definition of a virgin

- "Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse. There are cultural and religious traditions that place special value and significance on this state, predominantly towards unmarried females, associated with notions of personal purity, honor and worth"

- "the state of being naive, innocent, or inexperienced in a particular context"

- "
Virginity, defined as an intact hymen, is considered a sign of sexual purity in Islamic societies and represents the honour of a woman and her family"

So you gotta ask yourself what do you yourself consider a "virgin"? Now lets say we have Girl #1 Becky Girl #2 Stacy. All are 21 years old (I'm generalizing bare with me).

"aka P in V" BUT starting at age 13 Becky has made out with 15 guys, she gave 10 of the 15 blowjobs & swallowed & even got finger popped. So at 21 years of age she's done everything but having P in V.

Stacy on the other hand is not a virgin. Starting at age 13 she's been in LTRs only & as soon as she was single she jumped in another. In all her relationships she's had sex her boyfriends, swallowed their kids, done anal with 2 of her ex's, all of them gave her facials, spat in her mouth etc.

So Becky & Stacy are now 21 years old. One is still a "virgin" the other has a "body count of 4". Who are you going to pick?

Do you guys want a "virgin" or a woman who has never had any type of sexual experience? I'm pretty sure most will pick the latter & that's where the problem arises. You guys don't want virgins you want women who has never been touched by a guy & had no sexual contact at all & that's the biggest cope & delusion on this forum. In my opinion if she's had some form of sexual contact she ain't a virgin.

UNLESS the woman is in a monogamous LTR & she's faithful with her partner or jumps thru multiple LTRS with short windows being single (rare) she's out here rackin up bodies bro. Now depending on her sex drive, standards, time on hand, social & sexual conditioning her B.C. will vary. And guess what if she really is a virgin she's gonna want to have sex even more because of her curiosity

"But Tyronelite if she has a low body count I can just teach her how to please me & she can perfect her technique with practice over a long period fo time"
View attachment 984812

Guy 1
Let's say this chick is the only chick that's giving you head. We'll start with Guy 1. Guy 1 on a scale of 1-10 a 4 is pleasing to him.
Now because a 4 is pleasing to Guy 1, she has no INCENTIVE to go up to 5,6,7,8,9,10 to please Guy 1 because she already sees a 4 pleases Guy 1
Guy 2
Let's say the same girl both of you break up, she goes to Guy 2. She tries to please Guy 1 with a 4 & he goes " man this shit ehh it's iight". She's gonna think "damn I gotta do something different or more to please him" now she's on a 5-6 level & Guy 2 is like "this is much better". Her head game went from 4 to 6 level head.
Guy 3
Now she meets Guy 3 & he's not even pleased with 4-6 level. He needs 8 level head to be pleased so she had to do EVEN more to please Guy 3.
Guy 4
Let's say she meets Guy 4, he only needs to be pleased at 5 level. Since she's already at level 8, she's giving a guy who only needs to be pleased on a 5 level 8 LEVEL HEAD. Does it make sense now? The same goes with sexual intercourse & her skills. It's a different threshold for each guy.

Here's the other side to the problem. The general population of guys are out here trying to get laid. All the normies on tinder, going to bars/night clubs, hitting the gym to improve their physique are all out here to increase their chances with the opposite gender.

We have guys here like @Amnesia who has slayed over 100 different chicks in his lifetime. ( Just using as ex & generalizing) I'm sure there are other guys here with double - triple body counts or guys you know in real life who has the same mentality. So again where are these virgins safe?

View attachment 984645

Hypocrisy

Most guys have the same process, "I want to smash as many bitches as possible" but at the same time complain about bitches with high body counts? This is where the hypocrisy comes in. The same dudes who participate in hookup culture & have countless lays are the same ones complaining about women fucking.. huh ? How are you gonna pass judgement for bitches smashing WHEN YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF IT? Not inkwells, not disabled niggas, not ugly truecels, dicklets, manlets, etc.

Again how the hell you expect the majority of women to have low body counts or stay virgins when most guys (not all) have a "slayer mentality" ? What .. do you guys think there's a group of virgins waiting for you guys at the end of the rainbow? JFL :feelskek:

Honestly the only guys who deserve "virgins" are guys who are virgins themselves or don't want to slay like @streege for example. Basically guys who don't take part of hook up culture.

Solution?

So what's the solution guys? How are we gonna keep women virgins & having low bodies?

Are we gonna come together at Incel HQ, sit around at a table & gather all the sex havers, Amnesias, & chads of the world & tell them

"Hey sex havers.. we gathered you hear to inkwell quarters because we need you to stop fucking multiple women. We'd kindly appreciated"

View attachment 984615

View attachment 984621'

GIF by memecandy

Should we kill off all the "chads"? Should sex havers have 1 different girl a month ONLY law? Or 1 different chick a year? What is the solution boyos.. please tell me. Comment below your solution.

This is a basic red pill 101. Let me explain briefly quickly. The good girl & slut is the same girl. The same chicks (slut) who had sex with Amnesia the first night are the same (good girls) chicks who made Toodlydoody's of the world (no offense bro just using as ex) wait 3 days, months, 6 months to have sex.

She will show her (madonna side) to Toodlydoody's & (Whore) side to the Amnesia's.

This is the why many men still suffer from the Madonna Whore Complex. I've been with women who I thought at first was the good girl type just to later find out she's the nastiest kinkiest freak in the bed. But that's for another thread. I'll also explain Sexual Duplicity in another thread.

"Dr. Freud said that all (heterosexual) men will typically seek out a minimum of two types of women in their life:
  1. One woman who is a prudish, strictly-monogamy oriented ‘good girl’ type who shares many of the personality traits and the moral character of their beloved mother (assuming that the man did not have a dysfunctional relationship with his mother or stepmother);​
  2. Another woman who for all practical purposes is the antithesis of his beloved mother or stepmother; More specifically, a woman who is extremely open-minded, free-spirited, erotically uninhibited (i.e., kinky), and to one degree or another, promiscuous and/or polyamorous;​
Woman #1 is known as the “Madonna” archetype, or the ‘desired virgin’ archetype. This is a woman that ideally is a woman who is a virgin at the time a man proposes marriage to her, or at bare minimum, a woman who has only engaged in sexual activities with a man who was formerly her husband, her fiancé, or her long-term boyfriend;

Woman #2 is known as the “Whore” archetype. This is a woman that is viewed by men as “unmarriageable,” but ideal for short-term and/or non-monogamous ‘casual’ sex activities"

Women Lie All The Time

This is why I don't think about a bitches body count or worry about it. I have no control over it whatsoever. Women lie about their bodycount all the time. If you don't know yet, women will even go as far and SUBTRACT from their body count & not count some.

The chad she met at the bar who she fucked for 5 min the bathroom? = Didn't Count
The normie she smashed because Amnesia didn't call or text back & was desperate for dick? = Subtract :feelskek:

You guys get the idea. Now imagine if women really told you their body count.. mass suicides all around the world

View attachment 984774

Lets do another ex: Play along and put your big brains on & take out your calculators since we're logical right?

28 year old Lauren

View attachment 984721

If one guy (& I'm being generous) a day tried to holla at her & give her dick for 10 years 360 x 10 = 3600 men

Now lets say her true body count is truly 50 guys from 18-28 according to scientists who figured out a device to test real body count lol

That's what I thought lol and REMEMBER I'm being very generous with the numbers. That's just one guy a day & we all know women get approached multiple times a day in streets, bars, clubs, tinder, etc. I haven't even factored in the guys she met on tinder, social circles, IG, etc. You guys need to remember women REJECT more than they ACCEPT.

Now you can say that's a lot of guys but in the GRAND SCHEME of things that's really not a if you think about how much access women have to men.

This is why my theory is the average chick today has at least 50-100 bodies by the time she's in her mid 20s & at least 200 by the time she's in her 30s

FINAL THOUGHTS
What are you gonna do fill out a survey & watch them overtime 24/7 with cameras installed?
Peace Out Reaction GIF

I'm not here to convince you or tell you what to do. You guys are free to do whatever. I'm telling you to wife up these hoes. I'm just here to bring some reality back to this forum & remind you to be realistic.
I'll do another thread on how to get an IDEA of her true body count & the types of chicks who will have low body counts if it really matters to you. Stop wearing your heart on your dick, being naive & understand the virgin fantasy is a PIPEDREAM!

Best Threads
Future Threads
Tinder is Not Real Life
Infield Series

I agree i never understood why autists here want virgins tbh.

But your assumption with their laycount is wrong. Only a small percantage of girls have 100 bodycount midtwenties because most of them seek a relationship or have one instead of getting dicked.

To prove my point i asked over 200 girls on an anonymus app in germany what their slaycount was and most of them were under 10. 10% or so over 30

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Well you see... these examples don't exist or are outliers. How many girls do you know with 10 boyfriends who treated her kind. If that was the case there wouldn't 10 to begin with. So this question of ''who will pair bond better'' does not rectify anything. Because these cases simply don't exist or are extreme cases.
View attachment 988695
Zero partners seem to almost guarantee succes that 10 partners does simply nog give. The more partners you have the less able you are to pair bond.

Yes, obviously religious people have longer marriages but to claim that they are often unhappy is not true, atleast in comparisson to less religious Turks.
View attachment 988665
The secular Turks in west anatolia are seen less happy in this study.

In honesty, for me it seems like the case is (atleast for Turkey) reverse from what you claim. Divorce rates hare higher on the secular & sexually ''liberated'' parts of Turkey.
View attachment 988688
Religious observance among Turks.
What does that Europe chart mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
The europe chart is a map from a study that was done on "average happiness".
How the fuck is Scotland so high jfl. I live here didn't expect that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
How the fuck is Scotland so high jfl. I live here didn't expect that
Scotland is probably rural area, people from these places seem always closer to life then from cities.
When I look at the map i see that finland, eastern europe is what i expected. These are more rural then brittain, I can't explain why they are like that..spain, Italy and germany is what caught me offguard

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
"Toodlydoody's of the world"

Learn to spell

• JFL
Zero evidence provided

• Hmm...
Good thread, read the whole thing.
Another reason to start dickmaxxing anything less than 8x6 isn't going to cut it anymore.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 5048
Good topic.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 5048
Most based thread I have ever read
429185d 1 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, CANI, gamma and 4 others
*** DISCLAIMER ***

ABUNDANCE.

CONTEXT

Definition of a virgin

- "

View attachment 984812

Guy 1
Guy 2
Guy 3
Guy 4

View attachment 984645

Hypocrisy

Solution?

View attachment 984615

View attachment 984621'

GIF by memecandy

Women Lie All The Time

View attachment 984774

28 year old Lauren

View attachment 984721

FINAL THOUGHTS
Peace Out Reaction GIF

Best Threads
Future Threads
Tinder is Not Real Life
Infield Series

High iq thread wasted on cretins here

• Love it
Didn't read a single word, but virginity really isn't complex even if people warp it's definition. Any sexual activity = not a virgin. Yes Blowjobs, Handjobs, Anal are included in that, it doesn't matter if virginity is rare, it's still statistically ideal if you want a relationship that lasts, just because it's extremely rare doesn't mean you should give up on finding it.

Does this mean that a girl who isn't a virgin can't be compatible with you? No of course not, but statistically it's pretty much just as unlikely as finding a virgin, and would require you to find a girl who is extremely self aware and intelligent. In other words you have to find a unicorn if you want to be truly happy or satisfied either way, anything else is just coping.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and mogstar
Didn't read a single word, but virginity really isn't complex even if people warp it's definition. Any sexual activity = not a virgin. Yes Blowjobs, Handjobs, Anal are included in that, it doesn't matter if virginity is rare, it's still statistically ideal if you want a relationship that lasts, just because it's extremely rare doesn't mean you should give up on finding it.

Does this mean that a girl who isn't a virgin can't be compatible with you? No of course not, but statistically it's pretty much just as unlikely as finding a virgin, and would require you to find a girl who is extremely self aware and intelligent. In other words you have to find a unicorn if you want to be truly happy or satisfied either way, anything else is just coping.
Not a single word. All you need to do is imprint her & have solid game & continue to lead & be masculine.

Stop with the unicorn bs. Statistics don’t mean shit either

posting here to get notified of this gigachad thread

• Love it
Wrong thread lol

Last edited:
  • +1
My gf is a virgin, first time we had sex there was blood everywhere on the bed jfl.

Either way i think this is bad tho, cause at least you guys are accustomed to all girl being whores, i am not, if she somehow leaves me or brakes up for whatever reason i will never be able to marry a non virgin girl after, my destiny will be either ldar or slaying short term until i grow old. Its the equivalent of going from driving a Ferrari to a Honda. Ive had gf that were whores before and the difference between a virgin and whore is brutal, i would need to write an essay on how disgusting women with high body counts are for ltr. But i don't think it matters, cause majority here live in countries where 99.9% are whores.

Either way just find a girl in some Russian Siberian village

My gf is a virgin, first time we had sex there was blood everywhere on the bed jfl.

Either way i think this is bad tho, cause at least you guys are accustomed to all girl being whores, i am not, if she somehow leaves me or brakes up for whatever reason i will never be able to marry a non virgin girl after, my destiny will be either ldar or slaying short term until i grow old. Its the equivalent of going from driving a Ferrari to a Honda. Ive had gf that were whores before and the difference between a virgin and whore is brutal, i would need to write an essay on how disgusting women with high body counts are for ltr. But i don't think it matters, cause majority here live in countries where 99.9% are whores.

Either way just find a girl in some Russian Siberian village
Hows the quality of sex if I may ask? How good is her bedroom skills

Hows the quality of sex if I may ask? How good is her bedroom skills
We got together in high school, now we are both almost 21. Sex was bad at the beginning, but now after having it 100 times its great, she learned everything. At first she almost cried cause she didn't know how to kiss, and moments like this is what i will cherry for the rest of my life, they are so precious and innocent, you will never have this with a whore. Your thread made me anxious of losing her, im literally rather going to kill myself then get in a ltr with a whore. Either become like Amnesia or ldar with Heroin

We got together in high school, now we are both almost 21. Sex was bad at the beginning, but now after having it 100 times its great, she learned everything. At first she almost cried cause she didn't know how to kiss, and moments like this is what i will cherry for the rest of my life, they are so precious and innocent, you will never have this with a whore. Your thread made me anxious of losing her, im literally rather going to kill myself then get in a ltr with a whore. Either become like Amnesia or ldar with Heroin
How many bodies is considered a “whore” to you

How many bodies is considered a “whore” to you
Its not the black and white for me, the farther from the number 0 she goes, the more the whore she is. The most i would theoretically consider being in a ltr if she had only 1 partner. Im spoiled now its so fucking over jfl, i should plan my heroinmaxing as we speak

Its not the black and white for me, the farther from the number 0 she goes, the more the whore she is. The most i would theoretically consider being in a ltr if she had only 1 partner. Im spoiled now its so fucking over jfl, i should plan my heroinmaxing as we speak
What if she had 1 partner but her partner fucked her 100 times in the LTR (pussy & anal) & she swallowed his cum every chance she got ?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What if she had 1 partner but her partner fucked her 100 times in the LTR (pussy & anal) & she swallowed his cum every chance she got ?
If i know that then no, by 1 partner i mean someone who i mog and someone who was giga shy nerd then. Big mistake that im with a virgin, its like heroin there is no going back. I would literally drag my balls now from Europe to Siberia on glass and fire just to get a complete innocent kind virgin girl in some Siberian Tundra jfl, beyond over. Wish girls here were all whores so i wasn't spoiled

• +1
ITS OVER for virgins

• Love it
*** DISCLAIMER ***

ABUNDANCE.

CONTEXT

Definition of a virgin

- "

View attachment 984812

Guy 1
Guy 2
Guy 3
Guy 4

View attachment 984645

Hypocrisy

Solution?

View attachment 984615

View attachment 984621'

GIF by memecandy

Women Lie All The Time

View attachment 984774

28 year old Lauren

View attachment 984721

FINAL THOUGHTS
Peace Out Reaction GIF

Best Threads
Future Threads
Tinder is Not Real Life
Infield Series

Read every character

High quality

They cant cope any longer jfl

• Love it
water wet, it's scientifically impossible to have sex in 2022

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bump

• Love it
I will get my virgin

• +1
*** DISCLAIMER ***

ABUNDANCE.

CONTEXT

Definition of a virgin

- "

View attachment 984812

Guy 1
Guy 2
Guy 3
Guy 4

View attachment 984645

Hypocrisy

Solution?

View attachment 984615

View attachment 984621'

GIF by memecandy

Women Lie All The Time

View attachment 984774

28 year old Lauren

View attachment 984721

FINAL THOUGHTS
Peace Out Reaction GIF

Best Threads
Future Threads
Tinder is Not Real Life
Infield Series

This severely disgusts me women should be stripped of all rights.

Just jfl at kissing a foid (same mouth that had ____ dicks in it)

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Women disgust me I can't deal with it. If if was legal I'd just marry a virgin 12yo
Exactly bro this makes me feel sick my dad was prob a cuck for marrying my mom.

Lmao at weddings kissing some foids lips that sucked on 10 dicks in college

*** DISCLAIMER ***

ABUNDANCE.

CONTEXT

Definition of a virgin

- "

View attachment 984812

Guy 1
Guy 2
Guy 3
Guy 4

View attachment 984645

Hypocrisy

Solution?

View attachment 984615

View attachment 984621'

GIF by memecandy

Women Lie All The Time

View attachment 984774

28 year old Lauren

View attachment 984721

FINAL THOUGHTS
Peace Out Reaction GIF

Best Threads
Future Threads
Tinder is Not Real Life
Infield Series

this makes me feel sick for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
OP let me tell you this
the fact that this thread is NOT on fuckin BOTB is not a comedy......its a fuckin tragedy
same with my best thread below...yours here kinda completes mine :Comfy:

• Love it