Putting mewing into perspective

You

You

Banned
Let's be honest, their isn't enough scientific literature for mewing to invalidate mainstream orthodontics (yet). Mike and John Mew setting up the London School of Facial Orthotropics is the smartest move they could of done in their position. The Orthotropics branch has potential but not the resources to prove that mewing will help us looksmax. Orthotropics won't destroy mainstream orthodontists and a formal recognition of Orthotropics probably wont happen until 50+ years from now. What will happen is that the correct thing Orthotropics talks about will be incorporated into orthodontics and the practices accordingly. The Obsession of turning mewing into a cosmetic trend has affected it's reputation. Mewing is for fixing dental occlusion in kids. Watch the LSFO Association closely for updates. Also I hate r/orthotropics and astro sky.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Saturn and AdamLamberg
Mewing is for one purpose and one purpose only, making $$ off desperate copers.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, UltraExtremeIntense, Kill_Jew and 6 others
Mewing grew my dick to 8 inches

srs

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and AdamLamberg
its literally free
Orthotropics is a great con and mewing is the con itself. Mewing doesn't work. It's never worked. Every result has either been frauded through lighting, angles, and perspective changes, or fillers. You can go look at the stuff people post on r/othrotropics, it's all frauded.

Mewing is a cope.

It makes to see mewing as cope, so you're not disappointed with a potential for lack of results and don't have deal with the frustration of waiting, but add the postural habits that orthotropics teaches just in case.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
Orthotropics is a great con and mewing is the con itself. Mewing doesn't work. It's never worked. Every result has either been frauded through lighting, angles, and perspective changes, or fillers. You can go look at the stuff people post on r/othrotropics, it's all frauded.

Mewing is a cope.
keep mouthbreathing faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and AdamLamberg
Orthotropics is a great con and mewing is the con itself. Mewing doesn't work. It's never worked. Every result has either been frauded through lighting, angles, and perspective changes or fillers.
You have to treat it as innocent till proven guilty even if you don't agree with it. And what you've is wrong

• +1
keep mouthbreathing faggot
It makes to see mewing as cope, so you're not disappointed with a potential for lack of results and don't have deal with the frustration of waiting, but add the postural habits that orthotropics teaches just in case.
Mewing is cope =/= Mouthbreathing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mewing grew my dick to 8 inches

srs
Mewing works on a similar principle to penis extenders and penis extenders have been proven to work. I think mewing is probably legit, it just has underwhelming results.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, AdamLamberg, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
I understand a lot of you guys need something to keep your spirits up, but you're better off gymcelling. There's no gym for your face but at least then the results will actually be real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Deleted member 1707, dogtown and 1 other person
I understand a lot of you guys need something to keep your spirits up, but you're better off gymcelling. There's no gym for your face but at least then the results will actually be real.
Gym is cope if u have a shit frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLamberg and dogtown
First of all keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth will make you more attractive as soon as you do it correctly because your chin will look better instantaneously as the meet under your neck will be on your mouth now and it's now more attractive second for the long term effects It's pretty certain that if you breathe through your mouth while keeping your tongue lower will distort your face eventually and mewing practice is making sure you are not doing that,moreover chewing hard things of course will grow your jaw muscles to some degree because scientificly muscles in high demand will show a hypertrophy response

Gym is not cope if you have shit genetics you will look like shit nonetheless and the effort you have putted wont matter in the end because you will be a try harder but for the vast majority of people hitting the gym will make you hotter as it is simply increasing your shoulder to waist rate

• +1
Gym is not cope if you have shit genetics you will look like shit nonetheless and the effort you have putted wont matter in the end because you will be a try harder but for the vast majority of people hitting the gym will make you hotter as it is simply increasing your shoulder to waist rate
If you train right and don't do lower body heavy routines, then yes. But there's a point to where excess muscle just isn't helping. A good body is icing on the cake. The face is what really matters. Most guys go overboard with roiding and/or bulking.

If you train right and don't do lower body heavy routines, then yes. But there's a point to where excess muscle just isn't helping. A good body is icing on the cake. The face is what really matters. Most guys go overboard with roiding and/or bulking.
Yeah I agree obsessing over extra trap or triceps muscle and using roids is just non sense. but if you are average you can just have a nice lean body and that can attract various chicks who you would be able to attract devoid of your above average body

mewing is not cope for children in developement stage amd it's essential for achieving full genetic potential.

Someone needs to do a before/after skull CT scan.

I would have done that shit a long fucking time ago if I didn't have to pay for it...

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and AdamLamberg
All u kids say cope and u couldn’t disprove my mewing thread. Couldn’t even provide a valid
reason
JFL AT HAVING 47 CHROMIES

It's like eating soya
It's not really connected to fucking you up because as soya boys say "your body produces xxxxx times more soya" but we all know it fucks you up

Let's be honest, their isn't enough scientific literature for mewing to invalidate mainstream orthodontics (yet). Mike and John Mew setting up the London School of Facial Orthotropics is the smartest move they could of done in their position. The Orthotropics branch has potential but not the resources to prove that mewing will help us looksmax. Orthotropics won't destroy mainstream orthodontists and a formal recognition of Orthotropics probably wont happen until 50+ years from now. What will happen is that the correct thing Orthotropics talks about will be incorporated into orthodontics and the practices accordingly. The Obsession of turning mewing into a cosmetic trend has affected it's reputation. Mewing is for fixing dental occlusion in kids. Watch the LSFO Association closely for updates. Also I hate r/orthotropics and astro sky.
Didn't read.

Not one word.

If growth plates are closed mewing is BS.

mewing is not cope for children in developement stage amd it's essential for achieving full genetic potential.

It's not cope some part's are like growing your mandiable that is cope however if you do it in your teen's like myself and you are say 17 like myself your jaw actually has the most changes around this age mouth breathing so part's of it is cope but i can look a lot more handsome your are not your prime at 17 ,18,19 more like 20/23.

It's not cope some part's are like growing your mandiable that is cope however if you do it in your teen's like myself and you are say 17 like myself your jaw actually has the most changes around this age mouth breathing so part's of it is cope but i can look a lot more handsome your are not your prime at 17 ,18,19 more like 20/23.

I'm mewing but i don't expect anything. I'm doing it mostly to have flat area under jaw and chin i hope you know what i meab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back