Quality of HGH you're getting

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Was watching seth feroce talk about using pharmaceutical grade hgh. I really trust what this guy says when it comes to this stuff. He used to take 12ius per day he said (1:09:44) but found even 3 ius of pharma hgh to be powerful and 6 ius was crazy. He was and is a pro bodybuilder and so you can bet he was getting the best black market hgh he could but it doesn't even remotely compare to the pharma grade stuff.

the video should start at 1:12:34 but that's where you should watch from if it doesn't

Really doubt you would be able to get the real stuff online...

discuss

Was watching seth feroce talk about using pharmaceutical grade hgh. I really trust what this guy says when it comes to this stuff. He used to take 12ius per day he said (1:09:44) but found even 3 ius of pharma hgh to be powerful and 6 ius was crazy. He was and is a pro bodybuilder and so you can bet he was getting the best black market hgh he could but it doesn't even remotely compare to the pharma grade stuff.

the video should start at 1:12:34 but that's where you should watch from if it doesn't

discuss

Why is the HGH you can find online so inferior to the “pharma grade” HGH?

I have GHD, I'm starting pharmaceutical-grade HGH literally in the next 24 hours, my doctors prescribing 4-5IU's, I will grow that's for sure. (growth plates are open obviously).

Why is the HGH you can find online so inferior to the “pharma grade” HGH?
Hgh is a more complicated hormone it seems, some shitty hgh isn't bioidentical and just doesn't work as well. Also it's expensive to make so there is high incentive to water it down or just sell you like hexarelin instead and call it hgh.

But really idk, that's how it is though

I have GHD, I'm starting pharmaceutical-grade HGH literally in the next 24 hours, my doctors prescribing 4-5IU's, I will grow that's for sure. (growth plates are open obviously).
Damn that is alot

How old are you and how was it diagnosed?

does anyone know any legit sources for hgh? might as well use peptides

yep, that's why I gave up trying to find it during puberty

How old are you and how was it diagnosed?
3 vials of blood taken fasted an hour after a long sleep, had 1ug/l of GH. 3UG/L is a deficiency, 5UG/L is the lower end of the normal range. I'm 17 years old. Plates are open.
does anyone know any legit sources for hgh? might as well use peptides
don't even bother with HGH unless it's pharma grade shit. Just cope with peptides.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
3 vials of blood taken fasted an hour after a long sleep, had 1ug/l of GH. 3UG/L is a deficiency, 5UG/L is the lower end of the normal range. I'm 17 years old. Plates are open.

don't even bother with HGH unless it's pharma grade shit. Just cope with peptides.
How tall are you and your parents?

How tall are you and your parents?
I'm 5'8, the doctor doesn't know how I reached this height with my GHD, it's probably due to the fact that my dad is fucking 6'3 and my mum's like 5'10, my bro is 6'4. Just fucking cringe at the fact that I've been cursed with this shit but hopefully i'll be able to squeeze a tiny bit of growth before my plates fuze.

My frame is also nonexistent, and I look 12 :))))

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
I'm 5'8, the doctor doesn't know how I reached this height with my GHD, it's probably due to the fact that my dad is fucking 6'3 and my mum's like 5'10, my bro is 6'4. Just fucking cringe at the fact that I've been cursed with this shit but hopefully i'll be able to squeeze a tiny bit of growth before my plates fuze.

Damn then I can understand everything. Hope you’ll get to 6'3 at least

How did you find out you have GHD? what symptoms did you show?
thank you brother, I hope so aswell.
I always wonder if i had it but it’s very unlikely, as a child I showed a few symptoms and I’m a few inches shorter than my uncles and 4-5 shorter than my cousin but my height makes sense compared to my parents, maybe i’m just coping

How did you find out you have GHD? what symptoms did you show?

I always wonder if i had it but it’s very unlikely, as a child I showed a few symptoms and I’m a few inches shorter than my uncles and 4-5 shorter than my cousin but my height makes sense compared to my parents, maybe i’m just coping
I've always been a late bloomer so for the past 4 years i've just been coping thinking to myself that i'll eventually shoot up to 6'4 and i'll fill out my frame, I never did. I'm 17 and I look 12, maybe 14 tops. I guess those are the symptoms. I've never worked out but if I would of I never would have gained any muscle due to growth hormone counteracting muscle wastage, GH is anabolic.

I've always been a late bloomer so for the past 4 years i've just been coping thinking to myself that i'll eventually shoot up to 6'4 and i'll fill out my frame, I never did. I'm 17 and I look 12, maybe 14 tops. I guess those are the symptoms. I've never worked out but if I would of I never would have gained any muscle due to growth hormone counteracting muscle wastage, GH is anabolic.
So if I look my age or older, i wouldn’t have GH deficiency?

My Dad is White Chad 6ft 3 and 1/2 And My mum is 5ft 9. Hopefully I Can surpass My dad in height even if I have to Cope with peptides.

anyone know a way to get pharma HGH prescription?? Pm me.

Do you have hair on pubes and legs? Its a sign of closed growth plates !?

so ur saying most gh is fake and if it is real, then its underdosed?

discuss

Did you guys try the darknet? Heres the best market link

6ngvt5ueyjyo62zx

so ur saying most gh is fake and if it is real, then its underdosed?
Seems like also not all hgh is created equal. Hgh is super complex to make and some synthetic forms aren't bioidentical or something and aren't as effective. There's so many different little functions hgh serves, maybe some of the crappy hgh out there can only perform some of those functions. Idk but I do know most black market hgh is trash

Do you have hair on pubes and legs? Its a sign of closed growth plates !?
yeah, of course, I have pubes you moron, and leg hair, my plates are wide open though. Bone age of a 10-year-old according to the docor.

• Love it
Reactions: Nosecel9000
yeah, of course, I have pubes you moron, and leg hair, my plates are wide open though. Bone age of a 10-year-old according to the docor.
Im 15 hope itll be same as you

Some of the generic GH currently on the market is just as powerful as the pharmaceutical stuff. But this kind comprises less than 10% of the GH being sold, which is largely underdosed and poorly produced.

Pharmaceutical growth hormone can be obtained in the US with ease. It's primarily Serostim and will come from AIDS patients. International is slightly cheaper, as it can be purchased OTC in the middle east, but the chance of having your package seized is 10-30% depending on zip code.

The primary difference between pharma and generics is side effects and cost. Like I said, there are generics which can raise circulating IGF levels just as well as pharma, but generics always contain additives which will potentiate side effects related to water retention--bloat, edema, blood pressure, nerve entrapment etc. Pharma HGH, specifically humatrope, norditrope, and genotropin, for whatever reason are known to be damn near side effect free for most people. But you're looking at roughly 3x the price per IU

Lmao what are you doing wasting money on heightmaxxing? If your parents are 6’3 and 5’10 it’s impossible for you to even be close to naturally done growing at 5’8

Lmao what are you doing wasting money on heightmaxxing? If your parents are 6’3 and 5’10 it’s impossible for you to even be close to naturally done growing at 5’8
because I actually have GH deficiency, and my health fund pays for it anyways.