Question about eye area

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

deletemyaccount
If protruding eyes are caused by recessed orbitals how come some people with seemingly non recessed orbitals and rest of face (maxilla/jaw) have protruding eyes it’s as if the eyes are literally placed more forward out in the skull like hole that holds them is more shallow. someone who knows a lot about eye area can I pm you pls

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant
If protruding eyes are caused by recessed orbitals how come some people with seemingly non recessed orbitals and rest of face (maxilla/jaw) have protruding eyes it’s as if the eyes are literally placed more forward out in the skull like hole that holds them is more shallow. someone who knows a lot about eye area can I pm you pls
the zygos can be more or less forward grown, and so can the browridge (obviously). is that what you're talking about?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

I just want one girl to like me
cheekbones act as a shelf to the eyelid

I have an average maxilla and good orbital bones (except brow ridge) but my lower eyelid shoes a little bc of COMPLETELY flat cheekbones and zygote

jjm4765

jjm4765

Instructor
protruding eyes arent always caused by recessed orbitals, you can have non recessed orbitals and still have protruding eyes because of the bone and fat in the orbit of your eye, to reduce the bone and fat in your orbit you can get a surgery called orbital decompression, this will make your eyes look less protruded

OwlGod

OwlGod

Richard Ramirez Is a PSL 8
Maybe sphenoid bone idk

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

There is nothing to be gained here
So many wrong answers

If you have protruding eyes you need orbital decompression

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattzdeb Looksmaxing 15
Potatoshoe12 Looksmaxing 26
nelson Looksmaxing 22