Question about myobrace

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Solstice
Can I just buy the A2 and skip the A1 completely, would that be self-sufficient any myobracecels please help me out over here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and normcore
@mojopin @Mewcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@dotacel @Nibba thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
Will only work if u have a problem like a retruded mandible, overbite, tmj.if ur jaw is normally placed and looks bad it can’t fix that.

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet and HailToTheKing
Will only work if u have a problem like a retruded mandible, overbite, tmj.if ur jaw is normally placed and looks bad it can’t fix that.
i've overbite and tmj

i've overbite and tmj
Tmj is when ur lower jaw is outplace(pushed back), so the lower jaw grinds with ur upper jaw and causes that clicking sound. The myobrace will help bring the lower jaw forward and rest on the cartilage below the upper jaw so that there is no more grinding or clicking. This also enchances ur lower jaw cuz it moves it forward into its natural position.
Hopefully that’s enough lifefuel for u to order it rn

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Tmj is when ur lower jaw is outplace(pushed back), so the lower jaw grinds with ur upper jaw and causes that clicking sound. The myobrace will help bring the lower jaw forward and rest on the cartilage below the upper jaw so that there is no more grinding or clicking. This also enchances ur lower jaw cuz it moves it forward into its natural position.
Hopefully that’s enough lifefuel for u to order it rn
have you ever bought it, also is it ok if i skip the A1 myobrace and go straight for the A2?

have you ever bought it, also is it ok if i skip the A1 myobrace and go straight for the A2?
I have the A1 and my molar distance was like 33-35 mm in that range. And it fits well. Idk about u, cuz I can’t really examine it

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
I have the A1 and my molar distance was like 33-35 mm in that range. And it fits well. Idk about u, cuz I can’t really examine it
did it fix your overbite?

I don't know how significantly more rigid the A2 is as opposed to the A1 tbh. Given that you already have decent craniofacial development, you could justify skipping the A1. Keep in mind though that the first week or two, you're going to have to tolerate some pain.

Can I just buy the A2 and skip the A1 completely, would that be self-sufficient any myobracecels please help me out over here.
Yeah. Make sure it’s the real one though and not some shitty knockoff which is gonna be a bit smaller too. A2 will probably hurt a lot but save you time and money

• +1
Reactions: normcore and HailToTheKing
Yeah. Make sure it’s the real one though and not some shitty knockoff which is gonna be a bit smaller too. A2 will probably hurt a lot but save you time and money
looks like I can't be getting it, since my intermolar width is bigger than the myobrace itself :feelskek:
measured it at 55mm its over boyos cant even wear a myobrace

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
looks like I can't be getting it, since my intermolar width is bigger than the myobrace itself :feelskek:
measured it at 55mm its over boyos cant even wear a myobrace
Are you sure you’re measuring correctly? Mike Mew said only some cavemen had palates that big

measured it at 55mm
Proxyduckduckgocom

• +1
Reactions: androidcel