[Question] Any advise on self-application hair dying products?

P

Painfully Mediocre

Iron
Has anyone used any or know about them? Or am I the only greycel here?

Has anyone used any or know about them? Or am I the only greycel here?

I mean, I've never used them, but they're not that hard. My mom uses them, just search for "Permanent hair dye".
Keep in mind that hair dye CANNOT make your hair lighter in color, and you should always do a test area to make sure that you like the color.
For what it's worth, also don't dye your hair really dark colors, they tend to look strange (EG John Travolta)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Painfully Mediocre
I mean, I've never used them, but they're not that hard. My mom uses them, just search for "Permanent hair dye".
Keep in mind that hair dye CANNOT make your hair lighter in color, and you should always do a test area to make sure that you like the color.
For what it's worth, also don't dye your hair really dark colors, they tend to look strange (EG John Travolta)
View attachment 41644
Cool bro. I am medium brown hair with grey on sides so will try and get a similar shade to what I am now but I was thinking maybe slightly darker if anything.

Brown hair> all

• +1
Reactions: Painfully Mediocre
black hair and eyebrows + light blue eyes + olive skin + pinkish/reddish lips = godly coloring
Brown hair or dark brown + slightly tanned or fair skin (depends on women)+ light eyes green or blue + pinky lips+ good harmony+ naturally pink lips = best coloring

Black hair looks too ethnic dark brown or standard brown is ideal