Question: Anyone taking NMN+Ptero/Resveratrol and things like PQQ, TMG etc?

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Anti Age maxing? Anyone been doing it for like 1 year + and if so what's your review?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bump

Been taking PQQ before fasted cardio in the morning for 14 months.
Deffo got less acne, better skin (obvs maybe placebo+started saunamaxxing at the same time).
Also what's your verdict on resevratrol, I'm debating taking to attempt to increase PARP-1 activation

Anti Age maxing? Anyone been doing it for like 1 year + and if so what's your review?
I want to buy david sinclair's book before i anti agemax, whats the effect on athleticism though ? I heard some compounds are not the best with bodybuilding, i dont want to be a weak cuck even if it makes me live longer

I want to buy david sinclair's book before i anti agemax, whats the effect on athleticism though ? I heard some compounds are not the best with bodybuilding, i dont want to be a weak cuck even if it makes me live longer
Well resveratrol affects upregulated mitochondrial function and aerobic capacity through the activation of muscle SirT1 and PGC alpha, so I doubt there would be negative affects on performance, but I only have a vague understanding of it.

Well resveratrol affects upregulated mitochondrial function and aerobic capacity through the activation of muscle SirT1 and PGC alpha, so I doubt there would be negative affects on performance, but I only have a vague understanding of it.
I think its metformin that has some effect in muscle building, where did you get your stack from ?

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
I think its metformin that has some effect in muscle building, where did you get your stack from ?
I don't think metformin is needed unless your like 40+
I only take PQQ atm, from pure clinica.
I'm only 19, so the other shit I do is just lifestyle and drinking like 8 cups of green tea a day

Bump

Been taking PQQ before fasted cardio in the morning for 14 months.
Deffo got less acne, better skin (obvs maybe placebo+started saunamaxxing at the same time).
Also what's your verdict on resevratrol, I'm debating taking to attempt to increase PARP-1 activation
@Seth Walsh opinion on reservatiol, should youngcels < 25 take it?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
@Seth Walsh opinion on reservatiol, should youngcels < 25 take it?
It's rubbish:p

No need for anyone to take it. I trailed all these copelements so y'all don't have to 😭

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Deleted member 15827

No need for anyone to take it. I trailed all these copelements so y'all don't have to 😭
The more I live the more I realize it’s diet + exercise + low stress. Literally that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Deleted member 15827

have you tried pregnelone/dhea?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

I don't waste money on NMN but rotate 500 mg of Niacin and Niacinamide to boost NAD+. I also take Quercitin with bromelein daily to keep CD38 in check because it can deplete NAD+ a lot if not controlled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Users who are viewing this thread

Back